Grackle #6 No hobbies or life, but giving Him a baby like a dutiful wife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s posting pretty much only blue/boys clothing lately. If she’s not significantly hiding the timeline it’s too early to know gender. Hope she doesn’t have her heart set on a boy.
i think she’s doing it on purpose and it’s a girl.
It just seems so put on to purposely only show boy clothes.
Not too early to know though… I knew at 10 weeks (genetic testing, not paid for but because of a marker that came up and thankfully all ok) but you can pay a hundred odd quid and find out at ten weeks, and that’s usually routine if you’re private as well. It’s very common in other countries where you pay for healthcare too. You can find out really early if you pay

Reactions: 2
I think she mentioned her brother Jesse not being involved in church stuff a long while ago- maybe even pre-covid. I just remember a video of them all going to the youth group or something else they run for the church and she said Jesse is stepping away. He seems much more modern and not like them, I hope he got out.

Grace's friend Honour is also a church friend, she seems like a weird person

Reactions: 10
Nah someone posted a video of her brother's wedding a while ago and it was super religious. I think I recognise his wife in some of the singing videos on the church ig too.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I think she mentioned her brother Jesse not being involved in church stuff a long while ago- maybe even pre-covid. I just remember a video of them all going to the youth group or something else they run for the church and she said Jesse is stepping away. He seems much more modern and not like them, I hope he got out.

Grace's friend Honour is also a church friend, she seems like a weird person
Wasn’t honour outed to be homophobic?

Reactions: 10
Wasn’t honour outed to be homophobic?
Yes. I don’t remember exactly what she said or did, but it was talked about on here a while ago. Maybe someone with a better memory can chime in with specifics.

Reactions: 4
I can't stop laughing at myself... I know we aren't allowed to say but I went back to try and find the husband clues... not me scouring the Internet for some guy called Christian Mcdonald 🤣🤣🤣 I am not a good spy!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can't stop laughing at myself... I know we aren't allowed to say but I went back to try and find the husband clues... not me scouring the Internet for some guy called Christian Mcdonald 🤣🤣🤣 I am not a good spy!!
😂😂😂 same here I’m usually like someone out the FBI and can find ANYTHING but the tattlers speak in code and hide things better than a cheating ex husband 😂
---
I don’t think so! There has been pictures of him in this thread though, and he’s easy to find on LinkedIn if you know his name! 🍟
are the 🍟 crispy ones?
Or am i off track slightly? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m surprised he’s so worried about Grace’s followers finding him. If you don’t want to be on socials, perhaps don’t marry a YouTuber with loads of subscribers 😂 he seems very busy with his job, surely he has other fish to fry rather than think about a gossip forum.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
😂😂😂 same here I’m usually like someone out the FBI and can find ANYTHING but the tattlers speak in code and hide things better than a cheating ex husband 😂
---

are the 🍟 crispy ones?
Or am i off track slightly? 😂
think about surnames that sound like the 🍟 emoji! same as a famous TV host (hope this isn't too inappropriate or too much info and if it is I'll delete it asap!!)

Reactions: 5
If you search Grace booth husband on google, the 3rd suggestion in people also search for gives you the answer

Reactions: 8
Ahh she's landed in her feet with him then. She'll be a yummy mummy in no time.
Surprised they haven't git the cash to sort out their tragic house though.

Reactions: 5
I feel like he's fully prepared to pay for the renovations (or likely mummy and daddy are) and she's told him to hold off and is on the beg for freebies instead

Reactions: 7
This is probably super judgemental and mean of me, but posting videos like ”fast food companies decide my meals” and generally focusing her tt content on tasting sweets and cookies just seems like an odd thing to do when you’re pregnant. I mean I’m sure she knows her body and needs and only shows the content that brings her views (”rating brassicas” just doesn’t sound as much fun), but it just seems like a… choice to hyperfocus on at this time.

Reactions: 9
It’s not hard to find him if you’re in a cult and your brain is fryed to a chrisp.
She is just going to be the dutiful cookie cutter Christian wife.
They are all very ‘Christian Values’ and won’t go against what they are told or taught.. Grace (and her family) always seemed like an innocent unassuming ‘normal’ family but in reality it’s all fake and calculated.

• Haha
She looks so unhealthy and pasty lately.

Also, she so obviously didn't film the London Itsu part in the same day, different outfit and hair - why lie??

Reactions: 7
I find it so strange how she constantly deliveroos/ Uber eats foods to her house - is she under house arrest or something? She lives in London and has a car - none of these places are that far and it would make more interesting content if she actually left her house.

she also loves breadcrumbing about how she was clearly restricting in her modelling days but never says anything about it and now acts as if she eats about a kilo of sugar (eg that ridiculous sweet tray tiktok where she opened about 8 packets and decanted them all) and manages to stay slim / gaunt looking (whilst pregnant)

Reactions: 15
She looks awful in her recent video:

1717791757673.png

She's aged 10 years in the past few months! I wonder if pregnancy has really taken a toll on her physically. She's always been very thin but she's looking very pale too which is worrying.

think about surnames that sound like the 🍟 emoji! same as a famous TV host (hope this isn't too inappropriate or too much info and if it is I'll delete it asap!!)
massive jumpscare to linked in there.. the guy totally looks 45../ my company are looking for lawyers...I pray god (no pun intended) he doesnt apply

had a fascinating convo the other day about people looking their age etc when I was doing some travel bookings and I realised our Head of Department was only one yr older than my much younger partner but looks like he is older than me.. which would make him appear some 10 t0 15 yrs at least older than his actual age.

Last edited:
If you search Grace booth husband on google, the 3rd suggestion in people also search for gives you the answer
He'll pop up in google images from LinkedIn.
Easy enough to find him.
He is very generic looking for sure and quite old fashioned looking. A young old fogey.

That marriage was definitely arranged.
---
She looks awful in her recent video:

View attachment 2980881

She's aged 10 years in the past few months! I wonder if pregnancy has really taken a toll on her physically. She's always been very thin but she's looking very pale too which is worrying.
She looks wrecked.

Last edited: