Grackle #6 No hobbies or life, but giving Him a baby like a dutiful wife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh I was sad at first when I heard about her pregnancy because I lost mine and I was jealous. However, what some of you said about how her husband probably won’t be lifting a finger with this baby and how it doesn’t seem like he’s even cooked her a meal brought me back down to earth. I wouldn’t want to be in her position.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Grace’s mum might want to rethink how she’s raised three “champions” 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I knew she was religious but I didn’t realise she was front row, hands in the air religious 😬View attachment 2975419View attachment 2975420
She's worse than hands waving in the air front row religious, She's marry a stranger and only get to know him through servitude of marriage and creating a large legacy brood religious.

Most age apporiate outfit I've ever seen her wear though, that's a great sign. Next would be to get out of the evangelical bubble / echo chamber a bit more.

Reactions: 20
Guys I just tried to watch some of her TikTok to catch up and I can’t, it’s literally just her trying and hating things

Reactions: 3
I feel like all of her content is

“I heard about this viral [food/drink]”
Buys 5 of them
“Now I’m actually not the biggest fan of [food/drink]”
Tries them anyway
Doesn’t like them

Reactions: 22
I don't know why I keep watching her videos I feel like it's more of a comical thing now than a legit experience. Just watched her bakery one..she had already tried the first 3 before so why bother...apart from the cake pop she didn't care for anything 🤔 even when she initially said she liked something it changed as the video went on.. and also harping on about her friends ..shes going to her friends... Spending the night with friends guys 🤭 I honestly don't know how she stays so slim when ALL she does is eat. Literally all she does.... Unless she wastes the rest

Reactions: 6
I didn't like how her mother mocked the "teenagers" in her speech there with a whiney voice.
These are the teens I assume that are being taught Art at secondary school.
I really hate to think she's judging them and looking down on them because they are not happy clappy, deluded, born agains like she is.

If these kids are not "feeling it" in her class then that's down to her and they deserve a much better teacher than her.

Her mocking them in her religious speech would suggest to me that her classroom is perhaps not a supportive environment.

Yes, the UK is a culturally Christian nation but these mega church groups should always be viewed with a critical eye. So thanks to you all for pointing it out here on Tattle!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think her mother comes across as quite unlikeable in that video. Her official title in the church is ‘women’s ministry’, basically helping women develop spiritual discipline. It gives me Aunt Lydia from Handmaid’s Tale vibes.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
i know someone mentioned it already but the weird religious stuff she’s into reminds me of that shiny happy people documentary.

wish her all the best with the pregnancy also but yikes..

Reactions: 5
I don’t think so! There has been pictures of him in this thread though, and he’s easy to find on LinkedIn if you know his name! 🍟
I'm sure it is?!.. The big glasses are a giveway aren't they? I thought he was wearing the same in his fb profile ???

Reactions: 3