Grackle #6 No hobbies or life, but giving Him a baby like a dutiful wife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know a bit of caffeine in pregnancy is ok but actively trying to make yourself drink espresso while pregnant when you don’t like coffee is odd behaviour.

Reactions: 25
Not to go too off topic, but do you have more info on why you think she’s a bad person? 👀 I’m not too active on social media so what I’ve seen of her is only when she features in the videos.
There was a thing awhile ago about her linking homophobic content on twitter and her instagram/socials were (are?) a bunch different of pouty duck mouth selfies with boobs and mirrors.

Reactions: 3
Ugh her latest upload with her dad testing erewhon food gives me the creeps - she’s perfected that blend of trying too hard to please OTT teenager with bit of flirting chucked in 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Ugh her latest upload with her dad testing erewhon food gives me the creeps - she’s perfected that blend of trying too hard to please OTT teenager with bit of flirting chucked in 🤢
i just can't help but think how much her husband gives "her dad" vibes.. also he's 2 yrs older than me and comes across as soo much older. something odd about the way they interact really gives me the ick

• Sick
Reactions: 4