Grackle #6 No hobbies or life, but giving Him a baby like a dutiful wife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just realised that the way Grace has reeled in viewers is very culty. The way she talks- over familiar, over friendly, extremely relatable, charming, makes people like her- reminds me of the techniques people use to recruit people. I knew someone who was in a Brighton cult, although of course they wouldnt call it that. But they were very similar to Grace in how they communicated and got people to like them quickly.

Reactions: 18
I think that we are feeling mostly happy for her despite our constructive criticism here.
It's what she wanted after all.
Lets face it, in 5 years time she's going to rule to school with her bake sales!

Kinda explains the endless holding pattern her life has been in lately.

But..."It's much too much, much too young. You're married with a kid when you could be having fun with....." Tattle!

Reactions: 12
She'll never have any identity of her own outside of mother and homemaker now
Harrison butkner would approve.

Reactions: 7
I think that we are feeling mostly happy for her despite our constructive criticism here.
It's what she wanted after all.
Lets face it, in 5 years time she's going to rule to school with her bake sales!

Kinda explains the endless holding pattern her life has been in lately.

But..."It's much too much, much too young. You're married with a kid when you could be having fun with....." Tattle!
Nothing wrong with having a kid young but hard disagree here. She might be happy about a baby but it’s an insanely fast time line and she’s obviously struggling. If she can’t even do a decent job of pretending to be happy with her life on YouTube, how grim must it really be? I honestly feel for her.

Reactions: 14
Shiny Happy People was a great documentary on the cult/religious family from the show 19 kids and counting. The whole aim was to come off as normal and relatable Because they want the children to get into politics and media to influence people into their beliefs.... Graces social media is definitely a way for her to recruit people or influence them into thinking she's normal and her church isn't a cult..

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She'll never have any identity of her own outside of mother and homemaker now
Harrison butkner would approve.
Yes she'll be one of those. I know so many interesting women who just became completely absorbed in the identity of 'mother' when we all had babies. They turned into tradwives overnight and just lost their entire personalities, hobbies and interests. I made sure to never become like that. I know that Grace has probably been itching at that from the word go though. She's been indoctrinated into it.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Is it wild to anyone else that she’s actually having sex? I know she’s in her 20s but she gives off such a childlike vibe 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Is it wild to anyone else that she’s actually having sex? I know she’s in her 20s but she gives off such a childlike vibe 😂
I bet she calls it something cutesy to avoid saying it. Maybe ‘Putting his email in the spam folder’.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Aaaaand she drove 40 minutes just to get a warm Krispy kreme that wasn’t even her craving, it was what she heard someone else’s craving was. And it wasn’t warm. It’s going to be a long six months.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s posting pretty much only blue/boys clothing lately. If she’s not significantly hiding the timeline it’s too early to know gender. Hope she doesn’t have her heart set on a boy.

Reactions: 6
She’s posting pretty much only blue/boys clothing lately. If she’s not significantly hiding the timeline it’s too early to know gender. Hope she doesn’t have her heart set on a boy.
Could she have done one of them early gender blood tests?

Reactions: 2
I wouldn’t speculate too much on sex. She’s obsessed with baby blue, even if she had a girl she’s gonna be dressed in blue.
Anybody else shocked that her folks are getting a new kitchen before she is ?!? 🤨

Reactions: 16
I wouldn’t speculate too much on sex. She’s obsessed with baby blue, even if she had a girl she’s gonna be dressed in blue.
Anybody else shocked that her folks are getting a new kitchen before she is ?!? 🤨
I thought they had gotten a new kitchen a few years ago?

Reactions: 4
Grace just seems like a tall eight year old with her dungarees and pigtails with an unhealthy fixation on her school days.

The idea of her married and actively trying to get pregnant afyer her special cleansing rituals (the Sunday baths he prepped for her) with a man who looks a lot older than his years is highly disturbing.

Reactions: 37