Grackle #3 Barely dated and married off. Zoe Sugg must be devastated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems she got unlucky with hellofresh. Also I don’t see her complaints about hellofresh not being made from scratch as I found them and gousto very similar in terms on the making of the food. I think hellofresh tastes much better than gousto.

Reactions: 4
Seems she got unlucky with hellofresh. Also I don’t see her complaints about hellofresh not being made from scratch as I found them and gousto very similar in terms on the making of the food. I think hellofresh tastes much better than gousto.
That is really bad publicity for them, I am glad that she has publicised this as there is no way I would buy this food box if i thought this could happen (i nevee wouldhave as indont like these boxes ). I do not get the from scratch thing though either. But what annoys me about all of these is just the plastic waste, remember she did that ko plastic thing a few years ago? Now it is just not even a concern

Reactions: 8
Anyone catch her tiktok of rating dressing gowns, and trying a £85 soho home one, and a £60 white company one? How the other half live!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I used to check this thread religiously, but I’m so bored of her now I can’t even be bothered to to do this. Seriously? Bathrobes over 100 pounds? That’s like 200 dollars Canadian. That’s close to a full day of work in my office job.

Reactions: 15
B1EFB1C1-D824-49FE-B6CB-4999E31FF69E.png
Why is this 25 year old woman wearing the same clothes as a 65 year old divorced librarian😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Grace looks nice in most things (I mean she was a model lol) but her fashion sense is... Interesting...

Grace looks nice in most things (I mean she was a model lol) but her fashion sense is... Interesting...
Really? i thought a wrap dress was a pretty classic style piece. It's the dressing like a kids tv presenter she and others do baffles me

Anyone catch her tiktok of rating dressing gowns, and trying a £85 soho home one, and a £60 white company one? How the other half live!
and she moaned about the robes being too small for her tall frame - why didn't she just size up like anyone with an ounce of common sense would do :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
and she moaned about the robes being too small for her tall frame - why didn't she just size up like anyone with an ounce of common sense would do :rolleyes:
Probably because she has too much of an eating disorder to want a larger size. We see this time and time again with her.

Reactions: 8
Probably because she has too much of an eating disorder to want a larger size. We see this time and time again with her.
haha I noticed her recent tiktok of a big box of pr treats from lolas cupcakes she didn't even bother eating a single bite

same routine with the 'must have' aldi pain au chocolat pastries

so suss

Is it me or is it completely deranged to constantly post food that you never eat or finish... its a ED trait of being really disordered relationship w food. It’s completely weird

Reactions: 10
haha I noticed her recent tiktok of a big box of pr treats from lolas cupcakes she didn't even bother eating a single bite

same routine with the 'must have' aldi pain au chocolat pastries

so suss

Is it me or is it completely deranged to constantly post food that you never eat or finish... its a ED trait of being really disordered relationship w food. It’s completely weird
It reminds me of the skins scene where Cassie cuts up all the food to show Sid how she avoids eating

Reactions: 3
What is satisfying about being able to afford this? Maybe i'm just not suitable for the upper middle class or rich lifestyle, I just never understand it. I recently got 13 wooden coat hangers, 3 brand new (and very thick and warm) scarfs, 2 sweaters (also as good as new) and an expensive vase, all second-hand and all for a grand total of 34 euros lol. Sorry but that just gives me so much more joy than being able to afford whatever? Maybe it's just me?

What do you guys think? Of course it's nice being able to pay for your stuff but all that luxury stuff, it's not for me. Grace seems to be getting more greedy as time goes by

Reactions: 9
What is satisfying about being able to afford this? Maybe i'm just not suitable for the upper middle class or rich lifestyle, I just never understand it. I recently got 13 wooden coat hangers, 3 brand new (and very thick and warm) scarfs, 2 sweaters (also as good as new) and an expensive vase, all second-hand and all for a grand total of 34 euros lol. Sorry but that just gives me so much more joy than being able to afford whatever? Maybe it's just me?

What do you guys think? Of course it's nice being able to pay for your stuff but all that luxury stuff, it's not for me. Grace seems to be getting more greedy as time goes by
Realistically she is not paying for a lot of it is she? I agree it is sad how greedy and materialistic she has become, none of her family seem to be and she didn't appear so at the start

It's defo nice to treat yourself after a crappy month of working an underpaid admin job... the money just seems so much more valuable and therefore the items too feel luxurious. Grace, however, can't relate because it's hardly a day of work tasting pastries

Reactions: 5
It's defo nice to treat yourself after a crappy month of working an underpaid admin job... the money just seems so much more valuable and therefore the items too feel luxurious. Grace, however, can't relate because it's hardly a day of work tasting pastries
Definitely! That's a bit what I meant, it's rewarding to treat yourself after hard work and a luxury item means something different to everybody. I meant something that's overpriced and you buy just because of the buying and /just/ because of the higher price tag to show off that you can. Nothing wrong with buying a more expensive sweater, I'm not judging it like that. When I moved I tried to buy most items second-hand (and I did!) but I treated myself to a really pretty sofa, it was 1000 euro and maybe to some of you that is not a lot of money for one but I saved for years to be able to afford it, to me it's a super luxury item. I got it because it was exactly the right size, color, shape and really good quality and from a store that sells high quality furniture. I am seriously so incredibly happy with my purchase still, maybe because of the fact that I saved for such a long time for it (and like you say, that's why the item feels extra luxurious).
Grace can't relate because she doesn't work hard at all, she doesn't have to save and seems to buy items just because she wants them because of certain brand or because of the high price, rather than having saved up for it.
Back in the day when I still worked at a supermarket (my first job, but I had it for years because I liked it lol) me and my friend would often go out and get an ice cream from a very expensive parlor (soooo good) or when we had worked a bit more we would go out to eat out, we would try a different restaurant in the city each time and it such a luxurious feeling to both of us because we both didn't come from money and had little "extra" cash to spend.
It's rewarding and satisfying being able to do something or spend money like this. But Grace, indeed, seems like she can't relate. Indeed especially sad because her family never seemed greedy to me. If you look at their house and their furniture and such, it's all so normal, nothing expensive or high end. It's really just her, really so sad.

Reactions: 6
All good points, but I’d wager she’s saving a fair bit living at home with her family. I highly doubt she pays rent. She does spend a *lot* of money on groceries and pastries though. I wish my city had fancy places like that to get croissants 🥐, we have a few bakeries but there’s only one place I can think of that’s really posh.

All good points, but I’d wager she’s saving a fair bit living at home with her family. I highly doubt she pays rent. She does spend a *lot* of money on groceries and pastries though. I wish my city had fancy places like that to get croissants 🥐, we have a few bakeries but there’s only one place I can think of that’s really posh.
Lidl hands down does the best croissant, I don’t need to pay £9 for one like Grace - plus her favourite is almost croissants which are yesterday’s leftovers rehydrated with paste

Reactions: 5
Lidl hands down does the best croissant, I don’t need to pay £9 for one like Grace - plus her favourite is almost croissants which are yesterday’s leftovers rehydrated with paste
Almond*

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.