Grackle #3 Barely dated and married off. Zoe Sugg must be devastated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually don't think she's envious, I stalked her tagged pics today and she had tons of verified accounts tagging her in their pics (like ksi!! Weird) so I imagine she likes to come across as a fittie who can get any man she wants while Grace settles down with a nerdy looking lawyer
Definitely possible as well! She seems so full of herself, typical mean girl to me idk. Maybe you are right and she's looking down on Grace and her partner because he's """just""" a nerdy looking guy (which totally fine! nothing wrong with nerdy types - at all).

ive missed 2/3 days of this threat and im confused.
How did you guys found out were he works? im amazed
Huh? Now I am confused. You do know who runs Tattle right? ;)

7yrz.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I actually don't think she's envious, I stalked her tagged pics today and she had tons of verified accounts tagging her in their pics (like ksi!! Weird) so I imagine she likes to come across as a fittie who can get any man she wants while Grace settles down with a nerdy looking lawyer
Yeah I agree, Honour doesn’t seem like the type who wants to settle down and be a housewife, unlike Grace who I think will be in her element doing so.

Reactions: 6
Yeah I agree, Honour doesn’t seem like the type who wants to settle down and be a housewife, unlike Grace who I think will be in her element doing so.
I also don't think Honor is from the same church as Grace. They're both Christian of course but I've never got the impression that Honor is a part of the church Grace goes to as she's never been mentioned in Church activities and isn't on the YouTube channel (if you check the channel Graces whole family feature prominently, even Jesse has been doing multiple speeches recently).

I think Honor could be part of a different born again type church or even just be Anglican/Catholic or something and she might have slightly different views and traditions to Grace.

I also wonder if the fiance is from a traditional church or something more like Graces. While they all believe the same book I'm sure there's still a lot of differences in tradition.

Reactions: 7
Also by the way everybody criminal defense doesn't mean you will be put in a room with a bunch of rapists and murderers and asked to defend them or get them off the hook. You could be asked to defend people who were in the wrong place at the wrong time or be trying to get lower sentences for someone like a single mother who has been caught shoplifting. Also it's not purely "crimes" but could be cases like fraud and stuff too - don't be so quick ot go to "Defends rapists for a living!".

Sometimes it will be trying to exonerate a genuinely innocent person.

Sometimes it will be making sure the proper evidence is brought to caught and the correct decision is made.

Sometimes it will be ensuring efficiency in the courts by advising if someone should plead guilty or not guilty.

Everyone deserves a fair trial in the eyes of the law and criminal defense lawyers are a key part of making sure that justice is upheld.
Kinda off topic but I would highly recommend reading the books by The Secret Barrister as this is part of the myths they are trying to dispel. Luckily, we live in a country where everyone is technically entitled to good legal representation.

I don't know if anyone is still following the rave thread (I only half am at this point)but it is so interesting how many people there seemed to have no idea she was dating at all

I bet deep down Honour is seething that Grace is got engaged (and therefore married) before her. I always felt like she felt like the better, prettier and cooler one of them and I'm sure she imagined herself getting married before Grace as she obviously sees herself as the better pick of the two. I bet she's super envious
I can see her turning on Grace one day. I had a friend like that in my early 20s, she turned 180 degrees on me, dropped me like a hot potato when I was no longer at her beck and call (i.e. I was concentrating on my studies and wouldn’t travel at short notice to see her and she never offered to travel to me). I get that vibe from Honor.

Reactions: 13
I also don't think Honor is from the same church as Grace. They're both Christian of course but I've never got the impression that Honor is a part of the church Grace goes to as she's never been mentioned in Church activities and isn't on the YouTube channel (if you check the channel Graces whole family feature prominently, even Jesse has been doing multiple speeches recently).

I think Honor could be part of a different born again type church or even just be Anglican/Catholic or something and she might have slightly different views and traditions to Grace.

I also wonder if the fiance is from a traditional church or something more like Graces. While they all believe the same book I'm sure there's still a lot of differences in tradition.
whats the name of the church grace is in? u can hint....

Grace’s family are part of the church team and you should be able to find it that way. I watched a few of the vids the church has posted and they’re… a lot… I’m not religious and don’t mean to be disrespectful to anyone who is but the things Grace’s parents say in some of those speeches are SO preachy and I can imagine it’d be a challenge for a free thinker to grow up in that household. Might explain why Grace is so sheltered and gets so hung up on tiktok sayings and trends because she doesn’t actually experience any of that irl (same with her weird made up sayings from the previous threads) with her whole family being extreeeemely religious? Maybe I’m just overreacting because I’ve never been exposed to religion, especially to Grace’s extent

Reactions: 19
Grace’s family are part of the church team and you should be able to find it that way. I watched a few of the vids the church has posted and they’re… a lot… I’m not religious and don’t mean to be disrespectful to anyone who is but the things Grace’s parents say in some of those speeches are SO preachy and I can imagine it’d be a challenge for a free thinker to grow up in that household. Might explain why Grace is so sheltered and gets so hung up on tiktok sayings and trends because she doesn’t actually experience any of that irl (same with her weird made up sayings from the previous threads) with her whole family being extreeeemely religious? Maybe I’m just overreacting because I’ve never been exposed to religion, especially to Grace’s extent
Ah man just found them, proper hardcore religion. A lot of stuff makes sense about why she’s the way she is when you see that. I can imagine that was an incredibly hard household to grow up in. I know some people might find that to be a generalisation but this is seriously overbearing faith we are talking about here.

Reactions: 7
Kinda off topic but I would highly recommend reading the books by The Secret Barrister as this is part of the myths they are trying to dispel. Luckily, we live in a country where everyone is technically entitled to good legal representation.
Fantastic book, learned a lot from it.

I wonder if their being so Christian meant the fiancé had to ask her dad’s permission to propose? There are plenty of not very religious families who go through that whole deal. People have said she probably had a heads up because of the manicure and the hair - maybe that was it.

Reactions: 4
is it weird that her dad is listed as a director on the church's companies house? not a clue how these things operate as businesses though tbh, i'd imagine with his job and chloe marrying into the 'leaders' family he's well trusted

Is it weird that if I were in the UK, I’d consider going to the church to see if I could see any Booths in action? Not in like a stalker way, just in a low key curiosity way. But that’s probably how the Jesus people get you. Come for the influencer, stay for the . . . salvation. Which is fine, as long as Grace doesn’t think she’s doing any kind of ministry with her work or whatever.
It’s worth noting I’m high right now 😂☠

• Haha
Reactions: 23
is it weird that her dad is listed as a director on the church's companies house? not a clue how these things operate as businesses though tbh, i'd imagine with his job and chloe marrying into the 'leaders' family he's well trusted
Not really. Most churches have a leadership team, sometimes called a council, who deal with a lot of the mundane stuff in the church - maintenance, the website, managing budgets, etc. He's probably been part of that for a while and they've made him a director to reflect that greater responsibility.

Reactions: 2
So I used to watch Grace more so in lockdown. Haven't watched her for ages then I happened to put some YouTube on to have in the background when I am wrapping presents😂 and her vid popped up "I AM ENGAGED" ... I honestly don't know what to say I remember seeing some comments ages ago that she might have a bf but obvs from Grace herself she made it clear that she hadn't been in a relationship before etc. Like I get it her family are very religious but I don't know I feel like she's been pressured to be married by a 'certain' age she's done the same as her sister getting engaged but still living at home 😶 idk I just think you really need to live alone with someone to see the true side of them. Grace just seems very young mentally still who can obvs thrive being on her own and I do think she would happily do that but due to her background and upbringing it's obvs not the case..

Reactions: 5
But that’s probably how the Jesus people get you. 😂☠
😂 😂 😂

They have online services on their website or short vids on their instagram if you REALLY want to check them out lol I think going to their actual church is a bit too stalkery tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Zoe and Alfie have been together 10 years without any sign of wedding bells, Grace and her BF only got together about a year ago

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.