Grackle #3 Barely dated and married off. Zoe Sugg must be devastated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last two were filed in September so we have a while to wait, but I’m expecting her to be in the 80-100k range for 2022 with all the extra sponsorships she’s done.
Yup, probably won't be up til next September. Would the 55K be the take home pay (after tax) or the 67K? No idea how that works. It's definitely a good salary anyway. And she has very little outgoings as I doubt she pays rent to her parents.

Reactions: 3
Yup, probably won't be up til next September. Would the 55K be the take home pay (after tax) or the 67K? No idea how that works. It's definitely a good salary anyway. And she has very little outgoings as I doubt she pays rent to her parents.
whichever one it is she must have loads saved with that income!

I've been dying to know who her boyfriend is just because of the Clifford Chance sweater. Thought he would have atleast trained there but he was an intern.

His linkedin profile seems like his job role is administrative which isnt good pay regardless of where you are located. He is currently working in the criminal sphere which if he isn't working for the CPS means he does defence work. How does defending murderers and rapist sit with his and graces religion as a devout Christian??????

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I've been dying to know who her boyfriend is just because of the Clifford Chance sweater. Thought he would have atleast trained there but he was an intern.

His linkedin profile seems like his job role is administrative which isnt good pay regardless of where you are located. He is currently working in the criminal sphere which if he isn't working for the CPS means he does defence work. How does defending murderers and rapist sit with his and graces religion as a devout Christian??????
From I've gathered (looking on his fb) he's studying to be a barrister, so I wonder if he's just doing admin work to gain experience? I'm not super knowledgeable about the law world though!

Grace isn’t as silly as she comes across, is she? 😂 getting engaged to a future barrister with a rich family as soon as she could.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
From I've gathered (looking on his fb) he's studying to be a barrister, so I wonder if he's just doing admin work to gain experience? I'm not super knowledgeable about the law world though!
Most probably! I just wanted to rectify the rhetoric that he'd be able to buy a house because of his Clifford chance salary lol (working/volunterring at law firms rather than chambers will actually hinder his chances of getting a pupilage.

Hes probably in a lot of debt having done his bachleors, a masters and then the bar (which appears to have been self funded).

A lot of criminal barristers complain about being underpaid and criminal defence isn't as well paid as a corporate job in Clifford chance (or even any city law firm).

Criminal defence is interesting but I also remember how uncomfortable I was being in the same room as someone accused of rape.... you are often put in positions where you are defending someone who has clearly committed the crime. I dont see how that aligns with his religious beliefs/morals he would have from his practicing his religion.

Reactions: 5

He's a paralegal (when I looked him up on FB he posted about being one), and the only info on that job that I have knowledge of comes from the show Crazy Ex Girlfriend :p. The paralegal in that doesn't have anywhere near the pay as the lawyers. I am sure it's still a decent wage though. And he probably has plenty support from his parents.

As for his work, it looks like he works on a mix of defence/prosecution cases but I am not knowledgeable of the lingo so I am not sure. If you've found his workplace you can look up his name and the workplace name and you can see a list of cases he's assisted on. Not a lot of detail on them on his page but the solicitor he assists has them listed too with more detail and there's a lot of harrowing sounding cases listed. It mentions being a litigator and an advocate but I am not sure of the difference.

His studies are over but I think you can't just come out of college and be a solicitor. You must have to work for one for a few years first.

He seems to be very wealthy. He went to a public school in Bath, their fees start at £8,500 per term and if full boarding then £14,500 per term.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
He's a paralegal (when I looked him up on FB he posted about being one), and the only info on that job that I have knowledge of comes from the show Crazy Ex Girlfriend :p. The paralegal in that doesn't have anywhere near the pay as the lawyers. I am sure it's still a decent wage though. And he probably has plenty support from his parents.

As for his work, it looks like he works on a mix of defence/prosecution cases but I am not knowledgeable of the lingo so I am not sure. If you've found his workplace you can look up his name and the workplace name and you can see a list of cases he's assisted on. Not a lot of detail on them on his page but the solicitor he assists has them listed too with more detail and there's a lot of harrowing sounding cases listed. It mentions being a litigator and an advocate but I am not sure of the difference.

His studies are over but I think you can't just come out of college and be a solicitor. You must have to work for one for a few years first.
I've been a paralegal and for someone with his experience theres no way he is on more than 24/25k (27k at max)... he might get paid overtime but other than that that's a low bracket salary.

He works at a criminal defence law firm.... they do nothing but criminal defence work. In the UK it is the "crown" that prosecutes you for any crimes committed and a paralegal who does criminal prosecution would typically work for the crown prosecution service (CPS).

The cases cited under his profile are 🥴🥴🥴:
- gang violence
-money laundering
-fraud
-rape
-sexual assault

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I've been a paralegal and for someone with his experience theres no way he is on more than 24/25k (27k at max)... he might get paid overtime but other than that that's a low bracket salary.

He works at a criminal defence law firm.... they do nothing but criminal defence work. In the UK it is the "crown" that prosecutes you for any crimes committed and a paralegal who does criminal prosecution would typically work for the crown prosecution service (CPS).

The cases cited under his profile are 🥴🥴🥴:
- gang violence
-money laundering
-fraud
-rape
-sexual assault
that sounds like a job that would make you lose faith in humanity

I still can't find him, can someone just link him already? We non-detectives here are all dying to take a look. If he has it up on his public FB or IG this is public knowlegde so no need to be secret. If he wants to be so private he wouldn't have FB or anything else anyway.

Reactions: 6
I still can't find him, can someone just link him already? We non-detectives here are all dying to take a look. If he has it up on his public FB or IG this is public knowlegde so no need to be secret. If he wants to be so private he wouldn't have FB or anything else anyway.
They are private, it’s literally a tiny photo of his face or his profile photo on FB. There really isn’t anything to see, just a brunette nerdy bloke with glasses. Imagine Graces type and it’s exactly that. I don’t think we are supposed to link people who aren’t influencers.

Reactions: 22
Most probably! I just wanted to rectify the rhetoric that he'd be able to buy a house because of his Clifford chance salary lol (working/volunterring at law firms rather than chambers will actually hinder his chances of getting a pupilage.

Hes probably in a lot of debt having done his bachleors, a masters and then the bar (which appears to have been self funded).

A lot of criminal barristers complain about being underpaid and criminal defence isn't as well paid as a corporate job in Clifford chance (or even any city law firm).

Criminal defence is interesting but I also remember how uncomfortable I was being in the same room as someone accused of rape.... you are often put in positions where you are defending someone who has clearly committed the crime. I dont see how that aligns with his religious beliefs/morals he would have from his practicing his religion.
Devout Christians tend to believe everyone deserves a chance and to be treated fairly (whether they always practise this is a second issue!) so I think his job probably aligns quite well with that.

Reactions: 1
Devout Christians tend to believe everyone deserves a chance and to be treated fairly (whether they always practise this is a second issue!) so I think his job probably aligns quite well with that.
Until someone is LGBT! Then they’re a second class citizen, at best. Churches like the one Grace belongs are full of hypocrites.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
They are private, it’s literally a tiny photo of his face or his profile photo on FB. There really isn’t anything to see, just a brunette nerdy bloke with glasses. Imagine Graces type and it’s exactly that. I don’t think we are supposed to link people who aren’t influencers.
Thanks! Sounds really like someone Grace would go for, indeed. The discription is plenty for me. Thank you.

Until someone is LGBT! Then they’re a second class citizen, at best. Churches like the one Grace belongs are full of hypocrites.
I agree. Also one of the 10 sins is don't be greedy. Let's be real, these people are all bloody greedy, Grace just as well with all her begging etc.

I often find very devout Christians to be some of the biggest hypocrites going tbh. I'm not saying everyone religious before anyone comes for me, but definitely commonplace. Love all others except if they don't fit your narrow guidelines of what God has decided humans should be.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
His job doesnt align with defending someone who from all the evidence proves they committed a crime.

Reactions: 1
whichever one it is she must have loads saved with that income!
I think also her previous years must have been higher, deep pandemic she was pulling really high views - like 200 k and more. Her subs and views have nosedived recently.

Reactions: 2
I think also her previous years must have been higher, deep pandemic she was pulling really high views - like 200 k and more. Her subs and views have nosedived recently.
Her sponsorships have increased though. A couple years ago she rarely did them. I would guess that a large amount of her income is from sponsorships.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.