Grackle #3 Barely dated and married off. Zoe Sugg must be devastated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet it was Honour again. Surprised she's not posting here but in stead in the positive one. She's been on and off here and there for quite a long time. It's always the same just because she is living off of her parents as well and doesn't seem to be having anything going on either. Waiting to get shipped off as well
I hope it’s not Honour, you’d think she have something coherent to say in defence of her best friend. Seems far more likely it’s some teen from her church 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Grace. Just accept you won't get a free jellycat. Enough already

I swear she'll start begging for stuff soon enough. For her wedding, party or new house if they need stuff.

"So grateful I kindly received this lovely [item] today! And just in the right size/shape/style I have always wonder. How did you know?" after tagging and begging for at least 10 times
"I wasn't sure what wedding dress to wear but when I was sent this one..."

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t even know where to start looking 🤣🤣
Same, I’m lost. I can’t even find the brother :D Well, hopefully the fiance is on board with eventually appearing in vlogs because he’s asked her to marry him so he must be okay with her Youtubing.

Yeah someone might as well get it over with and post that "siblings" picture. If its online to find no need to hide it. If he had issues with it it wouldn't be on IG

Reactions: 2
So I checked in on the other, positive thread and the only people who are positing positively about this sound super immature (check out the super long rant about how it’s 2023 and you don’t need a real job to be mature, it legit sounds unhinged). I wonder if it’s someone linked to Grace, it sounds so out there. But I guess it could also be some angry 16 year old who thinks that a life like Grace’s is something to shoot for (although who wouldn’t want to be an ex model who gets paid to do dances on TikTok while rich Monmy and Daddy pay bills).
Hahaha I was on the receiving end of that rant and called ignorant for suggesting Grace may be rushing into marriage & acts like a teenager … Clearly these are young people who don’t understand . I used to work in influencer marketing and let me tell you , just because something pays the bills , does not make it a real job 😬

Reactions: 5
Same, I’m lost. I can’t even find the brother :D Well, hopefully the fiance is on board with eventually appearing in vlogs because he’s asked her to marry him so he must be okay with her Youtubing.
Her brother is called Jesse and follows her on Instagram which is now you can find him . Her fiancé is on his following list , and the clues about his name should give it away

Reactions: 1
I found him in about 5mins 😂 do the above then search fb and him/her is the main display photo.

He looks....as I expected 😆

Reactions: 3
i am looking on jesse’s following list and I don’t know which one it it 😳🫣🤦‍♀️ Am I being really stupid?🙈🤣

Found him, and I actually think they look cute. He looks like a nice boy. I don't mind Grace, I think she's funny and sweet but very immature, it's a bit alarming that she's going from being a kid at home to someone's wife but I guess she'll work it out ... for better or worse.

I was curious with people saying how privileged she is, they seem like a nice middle class family, but I'm in Australia and her dad is an art teacher unless I'm wrong? In Australia that is not a particularly high paying job, even at the most senior levels.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.