Grackle #3 Barely dated and married off. Zoe Sugg must be devastated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lost in a tragic accident involving a whisk, a bathtub and a jellycat in the crisp aisle of Tesco

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm happy for Grace, but I agree it seems crazy that she's marrying her first ever bf. Shouldn't be suprised considering how quickly her brother and sister got married off, but Grace comes across so young I definitely didn't think she'd be getting married anytime soon.

Considering Grace said he is a private person, he is remarkably easy to find. Not what I expected her to go for at all. At first I thought how will she fit in with him, but she won't have to work if she doesn't want to as he has a good job and clearly from wealthy family, so she can just carry on as she is, have dinner for him on the table when he gets home like she does with her parents, doesn't seem like her life will change THAT much tbh.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
"Honey I'm home! How was your day? What's for dinner?"

"16 different brands of cake I nibbled on and a 50 pound chocolate shaped liked a violin - not that expensive btw for what you get - for pudding. How does that sound? 😃"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe it's because her two siblings are married that she thinks she has to, she doesn't want to be the odd one?

How old is he? Is she his first girlfriend too? It just seems so odd, I'm Grace's age and I don't know anyone (men or women) who would live their life like that or get engaged after a year, before even living together (even my religious friends). I can imagine them in 20 years having a big middle age crisis 😬

Reactions: 8
So I checked in on the other, positive thread and the only people who are positing positively about this sound super immature (check out the super long rant about how it’s 2023 and you don’t need a real job to be mature, it legit sounds unhinged). I wonder if it’s someone linked to Grace, it sounds so out there. But I guess it could also be some angry 16 year old who thinks that a life like Grace’s is something to shoot for (although who wouldn’t want to be an ex model who gets paid to do dances on TikTok while rich Monmy and Daddy pay bills).

Reactions: 14
The question is will she take Banksy with her? 🤔
Definitely not, he is her parent's cat if neither of her siblings did she will not either

So I checked in on the other, positive thread and the only people who are positing positively about this sound super immature (check out the super long rant about how it’s 2023 and you don’t need a real job to be mature, it legit sounds unhinged). I wonder if it’s someone linked to Grace, it sounds so out there. But I guess it could also be some angry 16 year old who thinks that a life like Grace’s is something to shoot for (although who wouldn’t want to be an ex model who gets paid to do dances on TikTok while rich Monmy and Daddy pay bills).
I saw that comment too, and then saying they will stop commenting after the rant. I assumed it was Honour again tbh

Reactions: 2
Bet it was Honour again. Surprised she's not posting here but in stead in the positive one. She's been on and off here and there for quite a long time. It's always the same just because she is living off of her parents as well and doesn't seem to be having anything going on either. Waiting to get shipped off as well

Maybe it's because her two siblings are married that she thinks she has to, she doesn't want to be the odd one?

How old is he? Is she his first girlfriend too? It just seems so odd, I'm Grace's age and I don't know anyone (men or women) who would live their life like that or get engaged after a year, before even living together (even my religious friends). I can imagine them in 20 years having a big middle age crisis 😬
He's also 25.
Theyr're both christian and it seems like most people in Grace's church and people they know have married young, so I guess it seems normal for her.

Reactions: 4
'december roundup!!! hehe candid look at my life while i tag every brand i've ever interacted with'
including jellycat :rolleyes: i'm shocked! this is shocking news!

Reactions: 5
'december roundup!!! hehe candid look at my life while i tag every brand i've ever interacted with'
including jellycat :rolleyes: i'm shocked! this is shocking news!
Grace. Just accept you won't get a free jellycat. Enough already

I swear she'll start begging for stuff soon enough. For her wedding, party or new house if they need stuff.

"So grateful I kindly received this lovely [item] today! And just in the right size/shape/style I have always wonder. How did you know?" after tagging and begging for at least 10 times

Reactions: 9
Grace. Just accept you won't get a free jellycat. Enough already

I swear she'll start begging for stuff soon enough. For her wedding, party or new house if they need stuff.

"So grateful I kindly received this lovely [item] today! And just in the right size/shape/style I have always wonder. How did you know?" after tagging and begging for at least 10 times
In yesterdays vlog she was asking for recommendations for the wedding etc and you just know that when an influencer or YouTuber asks for recommendations what they are actually looking for is companies to reach out to them for freebies.

Finally managed to find him as well!! Litro can’t believe Grace went to his graduation in a north face puffer and didn’t even bother to take it off for a pic😭 they look like siblings in that pic

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.