Grackle #3 Barely dated and married off. Zoe Sugg must be devastated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was curious with people saying how privileged she is, they seem like a nice middle class family, but I'm in Australia and her dad is an art teacher unless I'm wrong? In Australia that is not a particularly high paying job, even at the most senior levels.
Her dad is an executive principal/ headteacher of an academy so he will be on fairly high pay.

Reactions: 6
Found him, and I actually think they look cute. He looks like a nice boy. I don't mind Grace, I think she's funny and sweet but very immature, it's a bit alarming that she's going from being a kid at home to someone's wife but I guess she'll work it out ... for better or worse.

I was curious with people saying how privileged she is, they seem like a nice middle class family, but I'm in Australia and her dad is an art teacher unless I'm wrong? In Australia that is not a particularly high paying job, even at the most senior levels.
No her dad is the headteacher and they make very good money but they're not extremely privileged in comparison to a lot of people in that area. I think her mum is the textiles teacher at the same school.
The boyfriend's family does seem very wealthy.

Reactions: 4
Found him, and I actually think they look cute. He looks like a nice boy. I don't mind Grace, I think she's funny and sweet but very immature, it's a bit alarming that she's going from being a kid at home to someone's wife but I guess she'll work it out ... for better or worse.

He’s a headmaster now. This even says his salary.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Finally managed to find him as well!! Litro can’t believe Grace went to his graduation in a north face puffer and didn’t even bother to take it off for a pic😭 they look like siblings in that pic
Which picture how on earth did you find that?

I don't know if anyone's mentioned this but is there a chance her parents strongly encouraged the engagement? I think they're nearing retirement by now and are probably ready for Grace to move out (after the bath whisking incident esp) and know the only chance of that is if she gets married

Reactions: 5
Off topic.

I find my first impression of grace hilarious because I had it so wrong....
I found her through a recommended video and it was her what I eat in a day but niomi smart style and I legit thought that she was married to her brother and they had a kid together..... But then I actually followed her and she was just a kid herself and it's so weird she is now engaged???

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I get he wants to be private/not in her videos etc but surely she still could have said she had a boyfriend? Rather than oh surprise I’m engaged, idk 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Earnings from Youtube have been mentioned many times…….

Are there any clever bods on here that can have a good educated guess what someone like Grackle would be earning now? Genuinely interested to know?

Reactions: 2
Did Jesse private his IG? I can't look at this following
No he didn’t! It’s still public. I reckon after Honor goes thru this thread it’ll be private soon enough though

(Also how frickin weird is it to be named Grace and have a bff who’s name is Honor😭 And her boyfriends name too!! Lmao do you guys think Grace only hangs out with people who’s names would be accepted by the church🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Earnings from Youtube have been mentioned many times…….

Are there any clever bods on here that can have a good educated guess what someone like Grackle would be earning now? Genuinely interested to know?
Someone posted her company info here before, but I will post again
1671616781534.png

I am not good with business type stuff but I assume that's pretty good money? No info on this year's earnings on there yet but I'd imagine it will be similar or more.

(and if people are wondering why she has a company, I think that's standard practice for the self-employed)

Someone posted her company info here before, but I will post again View attachment 1822389

I am not good with business type stuff but I assume that's pretty good money? No info on this year's earnings on there yet but I'd imagine it will be similar or more.

(and if people are wondering why she has a company, I think that's standard practice for the self-employed)
Last two were filed in September so we have a while to wait, but I’m expecting her to be in the 80-100k range for 2022 with all the extra sponsorships she’s done.

there's an even easier way to find him guys... go to grace's picture of her buried at the beach and swipe to the second photo...

Reactions: 1
He’s easy to find in FB - now it makes sense that Grace was so keen on learning French for a while there . He went to Durham too , so a smart lad . The puffer jacket for graduation though 😭 come on Grace !!!

Reactions: 5
there's an even easier way to find him guys... go to grace's picture of her buried at the beach and swipe to the second photo...
That's not him 🤣 similar vibe but not him!

He’s easy to find in FB - now it makes sense that Grace was so keen on learning French for a while there . He went to Durham too , so a smart lad . The puffer jacket for graduation though 😭 come on Grace !!!
And the boat picture! Man got money!

I mean i guess she could be keeping him quiet because she'll alienate 99% of her audience once married with that amount of money they'll have...

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.