Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Harhei

She has comments turned off on her trying different bakeries video, I wonder why? Can’t be great for her engagement

Destinfragile

I have to disagree, his salary won't be much for many, many years as a criminal barrister and he probably has an awful lot of student loans to be paid off too. I also get the impression she doesn't make that much from youtube either, she rarely does sponsorships and her instagram is a mess also she seems to fritter it all away on £200 afternoon teas etc.
Magic Circle NQ salary is circa £125,000 so it's not bad
---
Has she ever traveled with her fiance?
The Paris vlogs
---
Completely agree with this, I also think you don't really know someone until you've been with them a couple of years, when the eating out every weekend honeymoon period ends. She's in for a huge surprise when she'll be clearing up piss off the toilet seat and picking up wet towels off the bathroom floor, bickering about who's turn it is to wash up and putting up with the smell of lingering man turds in the toilet 😂
She's had a brother which helps

Harhei

I'd add pentecostals are also extremely strict, like one of the strictest idk if Grace's church falls into the apostolic but my grandmother was pentecostal and she didn't wear short sleeves and didn't have a television until the early 2000s. They also shun alcohol and don't wear make up, I don't think their church is that strict and traditional but probably adopts some similar views
We’ve seen Grace in a really low neck black cocktail dress for ’going for a meal’ so I don’t think they’re that harsh on dress for young adults. Her black summer dress in Paris was also pretty normal revealing.

oshare

VIP Member
Can't believe they let 13-year-olds get married these days. What a crazy world we live in..

View attachment 2025775
She looks too old to be able to pull this look off to be honest. Her face is getting old and I'm not saying that she looks like a grandmother but you can see she's aging and getting into her late 20s (which, again, is not a bad thing! we all age and that is totally fine). This is a look for a 13 year old, not someone in her mid/late 20s. I swear she's going to be one of those adults that refuse to grow out of their teenage style to the point it just looks odd. We all know that one man or one woman that tries to pull off the "youngster" look/vibe thinking they look young but they don't and they just look like an old person with children's clothes on and a teenager's hairstyle. It just looks weird. Like grow the hell up.

She contradicts herself in that video "I thought theyd be like lidl (regarding bakery)" to "i've always got a queue in aldi" which is it grace? Can't help but question when she'll understand doing these videos in the height of a cost of living crisis, is in such poor taste. Like who exactly is your audience? When does she realise her market isn't 12 year olds shopping 'for the fun of it', and in fact adults with feckin jobs unable to keep the roof over our aheads. This isn't lockdown gackle, those attitudes have long disappeared. Ughh she annoys me with her inability to be self-aware. Has mummy and daddy always done the household shop? It was obvious you've never stepped foot in aldi, otherwise you'd know they've never had a bloody bakery, like ever. That is the only one up lidl can do on aldi. Waitrose and their apparent luxurious one off items, are available in asda love. I don't even live in England (or any part of the uk lol) and I know this!! :rolleyes:
I do not live in the UK either, but I do live in Europe. We used to go on summer holiday to Germany and the Aldi North does have bakeries like Lidl does actually.
As far as I know the Aldi in my country doesn't have fresh bakeries either, but I can see the mix up and confusion if you have never been there before.
But otherwise I totally agree with you, especially because she contradicts herself in that same video. It just doesn't add up. She has definitely lived a VERY comfortable life if they never had to go to Aldi before when she was growing up!
Though to be fair, I think her mom always had to do all the shopping, so perhaps she only wanted to go to just 1 store and picked the store that was closest or had the most items they liked/wanted. Can't really blame her mom for that to be honest, grocery shopping for a larger family is tiring when she also had to work and do a lot at home (cooking/cleaning/taking care of the kids).

emmer_moans

VIP Member
I don’t even know where to start looking 🤣🤣
Same, I’m lost. I can’t even find the brother :D Well, hopefully the fiance is on board with eventually appearing in vlogs because he’s asked her to marry him so he must be okay with her Youtubing.

emm

VIP Member
Yup, probably won't be up til next September. Would the 55K be the take home pay (after tax) or the 67K? No idea how that works. It's definitely a good salary anyway. And she has very little outgoings as I doubt she pays rent to her parents.
whichever one it is she must have loads saved with that income!

hollowcrown

Chatty Member
Kinda off topic but I would highly recommend reading the books by The Secret Barrister as this is part of the myths they are trying to dispel. Luckily, we live in a country where everyone is technically entitled to good legal representation.
Fantastic book, learned a lot from it.

kissfm

Has anyone else had Grace appear on their Video adverts? Feels like every video I watch she is the Ad 😳🤦‍♀️ Apparently the company are working with Grace and asking everyone to do a questionnaire or something!🤯
I'm on youtube premium so I don't get ads but this is interesting to see! What is the ad for?

polarbearninja

Earnings from Youtube have been mentioned many times…….

Are there any clever bods on here that can have a good educated guess what someone like Grackle would be earning now? Genuinely interested to know?
Someone posted her company info here before, but I will post again
1671616781534.png

I am not good with business type stuff but I assume that's pretty good money? No info on this year's earnings on there yet but I'd imagine it will be similar or more.

(and if people are wondering why she has a company, I think that's standard practice for the self-employed)

kittymeowlondon

Chatty Member
I also don't think Honor is from the same church as Grace. They're both Christian of course but I've never got the impression that Honor is a part of the church Grace goes to as she's never been mentioned in Church activities and isn't on the YouTube channel (if you check the channel Graces whole family feature prominently, even Jesse has been doing multiple speeches recently).

I think Honor could be part of a different born again type church or even just be Anglican/Catholic or something and she might have slightly different views and traditions to Grace.

I also wonder if the fiance is from a traditional church or something more like Graces. While they all believe the same book I'm sure there's still a lot of differences in tradition.
whats the name of the church grace is in? u can hint....

Lucy1111

Exactly, never plans anything for trips, doesn't even read descriptions for online purchases. I am really intrigued as to what she does all day now. Is she still doing French classes? She hasn't mentioned it in a while
She’s still doing them - she mentioned having a French class in the new Amsterdam vlog!