Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emm

VIP Member
I watched the first ten minutes of one of Papa Booth’s sermons and my god it was boring, how can you use so many words to say to little? Most Megachurches are like that, it’s all smoke and mirrors and loud worship music to make you emotional by default.
where did you watch it? I am intrigued!

emm

VIP Member
I only don’t like 1 and 4, they’re both too old for her but the rest are all lovely. I think trying them on with her hair like that made her not love them, if she tried them with her hair down and the veil or accessory etc she’d probably be more able to see their prettiness. I especially liked the more traditional strapless one. I’m surprised budget is an issue, she’s loaded - unless the ones she loved were £5000+ or someone has offered to pay for her within a certain budget
I wondered this about the money too, or are her parents being really traditional and insisting on paying ?

jackolantern

VIP Member
the police 100% won't get involved with a grown man posting his own profile picture on facebook for it to then get re-posted on tiktok or wherever. this is public information. i got scammed a few weeks ago through a phishing email (don't judge me, my brother's friend is a software engineer and got scammed in the same round, it can happen to all of us). I went to the police but they didn't even get involved even though it was an actual crime. like someone else said, i think it was just a coincidence and i wouldn't put it past her to make it muuuuch bigger than it really was.

and if it was about a family member in coma she could have said she had a family emergency and that it was difficult for her to speak about and to please respect that, nobody would have batted an eyelash so definitely don't think that one is true either.

think she just couldn't be bothered anymore, she's been slacking off for at least 2 years now
Well she's a good Christian wifey for lifey now - she doesn't need YT does she lol.

DollyDay

i am looking on jesse’s following list and I don’t know which one it it 😳🫣🤦‍♀️ Am I being really stupid?🙈🤣

ECH

VIP Member
I know people here want to defend their faith, but we aren't talking about your faith, we are talking about Grace. Her faith is clearly very controlling and unhealthy. You don't need to take it as a personal dig at yours. Mentally she's not far off being a child with no life experience, going straight into wife mode. It's not right. Her faith has a hell of a lot to do with that life choice.
I know, I'm just saying I think it's common to not enjoy halloween in the UK. It's not been a big thing until recently and for a lot of people it just doesn't hold that magic or interest so people skip over it. I tried explicitly to disconnect it from my experience if you read my post, and I do think this is something that isn't her church being culty.

pecan

Chatty Member
What happened to her being lactose intolerant?
She addressed it in a video quite a while ago. I couldn’t tell you which one but she sat talking about cutting out lactose and then doing the milk ladder to reintroduce it I think? I believe she did give some reasoning as to why she wasn’t tolerating dairy but I can’t remember what she actually said, sorry. I’ll see if I can find the video.

Edit: She talks about it here starting at 3:23

Last edited:
She's definitely not short on money, and it's not like a ticket to NYC is *that* expensive. I mean yes it's freaking expensive (to me, and most of us), but if you can pay 50 pound for a chocolate was is say 800 pound for a return ticket to new york? that's just 16 chocolates!!!
£800? Including accommodation?

ECH

VIP Member
I've been dying to know who her boyfriend is just because of the Clifford Chance sweater. Thought he would have atleast trained there but he was an intern.

His linkedin profile seems like his job role is administrative which isnt good pay regardless of where you are located. He is currently working in the criminal sphere which if he isn't working for the CPS means he does defence work. How does defending murderers and rapist sit with his and graces religion as a devout Christian??????
From I've gathered (looking on his fb) he's studying to be a barrister, so I wonder if he's just doing admin work to gain experience? I'm not super knowledgeable about the law world though!

opal73

VIP Member
We’ve seen Grace in a really low neck black cocktail dress for ’going for a meal’ so I don’t think they’re that harsh on dress for young adults. Her black summer dress in Paris was also pretty normal revealing.
Yeah she modelled more revealing dress as well so I don't think they're overly strict but considering her families views I feel like they do draw a line somewhere

Taliss13

Finally managed to find him as well!! Litro can’t believe Grace went to his graduation in a north face puffer and didn’t even bother to take it off for a pic😭 they look like siblings in that pic
Which picture how on earth did you find that?