Grackle #3 Barely dated and married off. Zoe Sugg must be devastated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has 7 days a week to create, edit and post content. I don’t understand why she’s not putting more interesting content out? Maybe she’s a bit burnt out of doing the same tit over and over again.
I used to love Grace and I couldn’t wait for her videos to come out, now I couldn’t care less..

Reactions: 14
She has 7 days a week to create, edit and post content. I don’t understand why she’s not putting more interesting content out? Maybe she’s a bit burnt out of doing the same tit over and over again.
I used to love Grace and I couldn’t wait for her videos to come out, now I couldn’t care less..
I'm only following her still for the wedding updates

Reactions: 2
I know, buying a bunch of things at mcdonalds just to break them apart and do unappetising DIYs, and buying 4 starbucks drinks to have a sip of each, just aint it.

Reactions: 9
Christ. Another New York trip? She really has zero ideas for new content hasn’t she? Grace is obviously so wealthy now she has no problem treating a stateside trip like another visit to McDonald’s.

One of my bucket lists is to see New York at Christmas. I doubt I’ll ever get there. She goes twice in a few months, AND her trip at Christmas was another failed waste of time.

Reactions: 21
Christ. Another New York trip? She really has zero ideas for new content hasn’t she? Grace is obviously so wealthy now she has no problem treating a stateside trip like another visit to McDonald’s.

One of my bucket lists is to see New York at Christmas. I doubt I’ll ever get there. She goes twice in a few months, AND her trip at Christmas was another failed waste of time.
Yeah it's unfair. Of course it's her money and she can spend it as she wishes, but I understand where you are coming from. It's difficult to see when you have such a strong wish and seeing someone else making your wish come true but wasting it on unless tit. It's unfair
(Also: sending you many hugs ♥ truly hope one day your wish will come true)
---
Having a burn out is not what Grace is experiencing. Please use, term, condition.. correctly. She's bored. She has no direction. That is something else than being burned out. When you are burned out you pretty much physically and mentally can't do anything anymore. It's the worst. Grace is bored and lifeless. That's a big difference.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Burnout from tasting pastries😭 wish that was me honestly. She’s bored, she’s engaged, she’s earned enough money for a down payment for a house and she can’t wait to settle down to be a good Christian wife and mum is the more appropriate term for what she’s experiencing

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I wish I had burnout from eating cake! 😩
I think she is keeping a low profile after whatever happened at Christmas.
I do wonder where she gets her money to travel because she’s not exactly prolific brand work wise, but she probably has money saved from her modelling days. I wonder if she pays rent.

Reactions: 6

I saw the video where she showed the food on her flight to NY but assumed it was just filmed when she went last year.

Just went back to check the comments, yup it's from then (explains no engagement ring).. she just only got around to uploading it now :p

For anyone doubting where she gets her money. Her business is doing quite well, these are her accounts from 2020 and 2021. I am sure her accounts for 2023 will easily be higher.

1677843676067.png

For anyone doubting where she gets her money. Her business is doing quite well, these are her accounts from 2020 and 2021. I am sure her accounts for 2023 will easily be higher.

View attachment 2000649
2022 accounts will be available around September, as we discovered last time this is when the last two became available

Reactions: 3
She's definitely not short on money, and it's not like a ticket to NYC is *that* expensive. I mean yes it's freaking expensive (to me, and most of us), but if you can pay 50 pound for a chocolate was is say 800 pound for a return ticket to new york? that's just 16 chocolates!!!

Reactions: 17
She's definitely not short on money, and it's not like a ticket to NYC is *that* expensive. I mean yes it's freaking expensive (to me, and most of us), but if you can pay 50 pound for a chocolate was is say 800 pound for a return ticket to new york? that's just 16 chocolates!!!
£800? Including accommodation?

I' m guessing not. my BF lives there and my flights alone range from £666 (yes lolz) to almost 1k - depending on the time of yr /time of flight etc. Thats just for flights. no accomodation/ eating out/entertainment required

I said for a return ticket. Not an all-inclusive trip with accommodation / food / other stuff. Please read well before commenting~ :)

But even then, she's making videos so she can write it off as work, which saves her a lot of money. And of course I said 800 pound, but that's an average. I think they are between 650-1000 pound but she can buy the cheapest ticket because she doesn't have a schedule or anything to work around.

If she's careful with money she can do the whole trip for maaaaybe about 2500 pounds, but it depends on the kind of accommodation and food and other purchases. I mean it can go up and up and up, but when you write off tax it saves quite a lot of money so it would lower the price for her.

Reactions: 5
I'm just ready for a New York vlog that isn't reviewing food in her hotel room for half the video, her last one was disappointing for sure

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Got the impression from her recent extra Grack video that she’s hinting for a gifted honeymoon.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.