Grackle #3 Barely dated and married off. Zoe Sugg must be devastated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The question I have, is it this summer!? I doubt it because that would be so stressful for her to plan, but the pace at which she is putting out wedding content makes me think that it could be this summer!
I think it is this summer. Both siblings got married within a few months of their engagements and I can't see her waiting another year

Reactions: 9
The question I have, is it this summer!? I doubt it because that would be so stressful for her to plan, but the pace at which she is putting out wedding content makes me think that it could be this summer!
Defo gonna be this summer, don’t think she’ll hold off another year and a half before having sex 😭🤣
It won’t be that hard to plan in that timeframe because she doesn’t have a day job

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Her parents are church leaders and they probably know whoever owns the venue so she’ll have no bother getting it done fast. Probably during the six weeks holidays on a weekday since 3/4 fam work in schools. Most people book the weekends up but she might easily get a midweek date.

Reactions: 4
I think it is this summer. Both siblings got married within a few months of their engagements and I can't see her waiting another year
Me either, she seems very keen! Having organised two weddings very recently in the Booth household they probably have all the contacts already, even a plan of the day etc a few of her friends also had weddings in the last few years too. I wouldn't be shocked of Grace had been planning her wedding since she was a child, had several Pinterest boards dedicated to it etc

Will marriage be live up to her hopes and dreams? I think she misses the closeness she had with her siblings and will try and recreat it with C and maybe an army of little C's (if they are both able to that is)

Reactions: 5
Me either, she seems very keen! Having organised two weddings very recently in the Booth household they probably have all the contacts already, even a plan of the day etc a few of her friends also had weddings in the last few years too. I wouldn't be shocked of Grace had been planning her wedding since she was a child, had several Pinterest boards dedicated to it etc

Will marriage be live up to her hopes and dreams? I think she misses the closeness she had with her siblings and will try and recreat it with C and maybe an army of little C's (if they are both able to that is)
Let's also not forget Grace has the free time to get planning it as she doesn't have to be anywhere particular for work, she can make the planning her work.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Wow its crazy to think she's gone from being single, never having a boyfriend and very child like...to being married and someone's wife within like 18 months!

Reactions: 20
Wow its crazy to think she's gone from being single, never having a boyfriend and very child like...to being married and someone's wife within like 18 months!
to me the 'two graces' (the grace we see on youtube/tiktok/instagram vs the grace who's engaged) seem so incongruous with each other, I still struggle to believe she's engaged! fully appreciate that grackle is a slightly exaggerated/different version of herself compared to what she's like in her day to day life, as with all youtubers/content creators, but it's almost baffling, she still seems so childish

obviously wish her all the best in her marriage, hopefully grace and her partner will have many happy years together... but wow, i still can't really believe it

Reactions: 8
Is the rush a sex thing? I have heard of people that do that?
It is usually, especially for the guys. But I know a girl who dated a guy for two years before sleeping with him and she was so much like Grace - same physique and personality and everything. I can see Grace putting it off like no one's business.

I can't imagine the tears that will happen after her fiance tells her her doggy teddy bear can't be in the bed when they have sex

• Haha
Reactions: 14
she passed me in Baker Street station today! She made a beeline from the barriers into the starbucks and her fiancee just went straight up the stairs and she then ran after him.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
It is usually, especially for the guys. But I know a girl who dated a guy for two years before sleeping with him and she was so much like Grace - same physique and personality and everything. I can see Grace putting it off like no one's business.

I can't imagine the tears that will happen after her fiance tells her her doggy teddy bear can't be in the bed when they have sex
Wittol will have to close his eyes. Maybe she’ll give him a tiny blindfold and headphones.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Here’s the video for anyone who doesn’t have access
This is a bit late but I would love to see her in a dress like the Carolina Herrera 'Lydia' from the 2020 Spring Bridal collection. CH no longer produces bridal gowns but I think the high-collared neck could be a good compromise with her more conservative style and the deep v-necklines in the Tiktok. The 'Lydia' is definitely $$$$ but I'm not a fan of the necklines in the video.

I used to work at a bridal studio that carried the dress, which was often overlooked. It was always interesting to see the kinds of dresses brides picked out for themselves vs the ones their guests chose. I wonder if all the dresses in the video were chosen by Grace?

ch.jpeg
chn.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This is a bit late but I would love to see her in a dress like the Carolina Herrera 'Lydia' from the 2020 Spring Bridal collection. CH no longer produces bridal gowns but I think the high-collared neck could be a good compromise with her more conservative style and the deep v-necklines in the Tiktok. The 'Lydia' is definitely $$$$ but I'm not a fan of the necklines in the video.

I used to work at a bridal studio that carried the dress, which was often overlooked. It was always interesting to see the kinds of dresses brides picked out for themselves vs the ones their guests chose. I wonder if all the dresses in the video were chosen by Grace?

View attachment 1992724. View attachment 1992725

Oh that is gorgeous! That's so beautiful and elegant. I think you are right, this would look great on her. This is such a beautiful dress. Working at a bridal shop? That must have been a really nice yet tough job!

Reactions: 7
Yeah I don't find it weird to not wear/bring your engagement ring on trip to be honest. It's easy to lose it. I don't mean robbing but staying at hotels and outside of your normal environment it's easier to lose things or forget to take it with you. Definitely forgot to take my watch one time when I was on a trip, I already checked out and was on my way back home when I remembered I left it on a stupid place "where i won't forget it" :ROFLMAO: of course i forgot....
So i'm not surprised she didn't bring it, I probably wouldn't either. I'm sure she discussed it with her partner. It's not a big deal tbh.
Also flying can really swell your hands. First time I flew i didn't expect it much, so i wore a legging, I almost burst out of the seams after a long-haul flight :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.