Grackle #3 Barely dated and married off. Zoe Sugg must be devastated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeh as others have said, she seems to do this often even with minor things, once or twice fine but constantly it seems like a calculated tactic to get people talking
Could be to drive up engagement by people in the comments pointing these things out

Reactions: 5
If you know roughly where she lives you can always go on Police.Uk and see what crimes have been reported in an area…

Reactions: 3
I wondered if it was something to do with the sister... Chloe?
I've noticed her in the background of a LOT of videos lately, in just sort of "slumming round the house" type clothes... But I thought she was married and moved out? Has something gone tits up with her, and she's moved back home??

Reactions: 2
Didn't she and her husband move in with them a while ago and that was why she had to move bedrooms right? It's fine if she doesn't explain, as it could be that they are going through stuff and her sister is obviously very private and I think that is something we should respect.

Reactions: 8
I wondered if it was something to do with the sister... Chloe?
I've noticed her in the background of a LOT of videos lately, in just sort of "slumming round the house" type clothes... But I thought she was married and moved out? Has something gone tits up with her, and she's moved back home??
I think Chloe and the husband have moved back in with the Booths and have been there for quite a while. They both seem to be in nearly every video where she cooks dinner for the past year so I assume they're not visiting. Probably saving for a house, nothing more than that.

Reactions: 4
Yeah or maybe they are building a house, that kind of stuff can take ages as well. I remember my friends bought a house in a new plan and they had to wait 3-4 years before they could finally move there. So maybe they were able to sell their old house early and for a good price (considering the high prices) and their parents offered to let them stay until then. I know more people who do stuff like this. I also know a family who lived in a caravan for a while and a family who lived in a large boat for almost a year. Not the most practical, but it saved them loads of money until their house was ready.

Last edited:
I don’t know why seeing her in a wedding dress made me feel so icky, I guess it’s because I think of her as a child?

Btw it’s on her TikTok of her trying on wedding dresses. I think none of the styles suit her. I think she would look good in a long sleeve dress?

Reactions: 17
Here’s the video for anyone who doesn’t have access

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Here’s the video for anyone who doesn’t have access
Funny isn’t it how she can have a normal, adult voice when she’s trying to be taken seriously. Shows the childish, screeching, giggling TikTok banter voice is all an act.

Reactions: 22
The third and fifth ones suit her the best IMO, but I sympathise as I tried on so many dresses and even now look back on my wedding and don't love my dress. Price was an issue.
Hindsight wish I did not go for classical white and did something different. Hope she finds her dream dress soon! She might revisit some of these and change her mind - not everyone gets the "this is the one" big emotional try on.

Aww I won't lie I think she looks lovely 😅🙈
I think all of them looked ok especially the second one. It's possible they dont feel right to her because she like a stick insect so they wont fit off the bat without alterations
---
I think she could look stunning in this one or similar.

But all the ones with lace etc just made it look like she was trying on a prom dress 🙈
the second one i think it was was fab as is this one

I think all of them looked ok especially the second one. It's possible they dont feel right to her because she like a stick insect so they wont fit off the bat without alterations
---

the second one i think it was was fab as is this one
I agree they all looked great, I was surprised I kind of thought she would choose something more covered up in a way, but maybe this is what she didn't like?

I think she looks lovely in all of them. That one with the lace top, and the last off-white one were both beautiful.

I only don’t like 1 and 4, they’re both too old for her but the rest are all lovely. I think trying them on with her hair like that made her not love them, if she tried them with her hair down and the veil or accessory etc she’d probably be more able to see their prettiness. I especially liked the more traditional strapless one. I’m surprised budget is an issue, she’s loaded - unless the ones she loved were £5000+ or someone has offered to pay for her within a certain budget

I only don’t like 1 and 4, they’re both too old for her but the rest are all lovely. I think trying them on with her hair like that made her not love them, if she tried them with her hair down and the veil or accessory etc she’d probably be more able to see their prettiness. I especially liked the more traditional strapless one. I’m surprised budget is an issue, she’s loaded - unless the ones she loved were £5000+ or someone has offered to pay for her within a certain budget
I wondered this about the money too, or are her parents being really traditional and insisting on paying ?

She might just not want to spend loads of money on one aspect of the wedding, I think having a wedding dress budget is one of the more sensible things she’s said recently!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.