Grackle #3 Barely dated and married off. Zoe Sugg must be devastated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rococo did in fact gift her the wedding favours 🤦🏻‍♀️

Is her fiancee doing any of the wedding planning or is Grace just doing everything..?

I also found it so funny when she was saying they could write different places with sentimental memories on the place tags. Girl you've been together like a year and a half at most, no?? If I had to do that with my first boyfriend within a year or so of knowing him the sentimental places would've been a Wetherspoons or a local park but I guess I live in a different world to Grace 🤣
I cannot believe they gifted that. How many of her fans even buy from there it is pretty expensive

Reactions: 11
I love rococo chocolates. I make good money but still keep them as a treat. It's so disappointing when brands just give stuff away, especially when, realistically, that won't generate many sales.

Reactions: 13
I usually take a to each their own attitude to others but I can’t help but find her immature lifestyle pathetic.

Reactions: 11
Wow I can't believe we are already ready for a new thread! It feels like yesterday I created this one!
Any title suggestions so I can make a new one?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Rococo did in fact gift her the wedding favours 🤦🏻‍♀️

Is her fiancee doing any of the wedding planning or is Grace just doing everything..?

I also found it so funny when she was saying they could write different places with sentimental memories on the place tags. Girl you've been together like a year and a half at most, no?? If I had to do that with my first boyfriend within a year or so of knowing him the sentimental places would've been a Wetherspoons or a local park but I guess I live in a different world to Grace 🤣
Could throw in the The local Travelodge for me there too for "private" time but we know that's not Grace's style.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.