Grackle #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw her on TikTok yesterday and then ended up watching a couple of her YouTube videos - I remember in the past she was dairy free - apologies if that's already been covered but is that no longer the case? Guessing so as she was taste testing a load of chocolate stuff lol

I really like her though - seems like a breath of fresh air

Reactions: 1
I saw her on TikTok yesterday and then ended up watching a couple of her YouTube videos - I remember in the past she was dairy free - apologies if that's already been covered but is that no longer the case? Guessing so as she was taste testing a load of chocolate stuff lol

I really like her though - seems like a breath of fresh air
She's no longer dairy free. She did a video about it. She was dairy free for a few years after taking antibiotics (I think?) seemed to play havoc with her digestion. She introduced it back slowly and now seems to be eating dairy again.

Reactions: 3
She's no longer dairy free. She did a video about it. She was dairy free for a few years after taking antibiotics (I think?) seemed to play havoc with her digestion. She introduced it back slowly and now seems to be eating dairy again.
Thank you! - I tried to find a video but couldn't see one, must not have looked hard enough. Im thinking of doing the same so going to have a look now 🙂

Thank you! - I tried to find a video but couldn't see one, must not have looked hard enough. Im thinking of doing the same so going to have a look now 🙂
I think it's called "Sunday in my life VLOG (dairy update)" :)

Reactions: 1
I finally unsubscribed this morning. The screech as she bit into a wrap was just the last straw. :(

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
yeah is it just me or has she become more kind of hysterical recently?
I think the video was filmed last week (judging by the nice weather), so I wonder if she was super hyper in the run up to her sister's wedding? Also her being home alone all day probably means that there's nobody around to calm her down

yeah is it just me or has she become more kind of hysterical recently?
100%. It’s unbearable to watch now. I understand that her USP is being excitable & naive but it’s hard to watch a 23 year old woman play up to that.

• Sad
100%. It’s unbearable to watch now. I understand that her USP is being excitable & naive but it’s hard to watch a 23 year old woman play up to that.
100% i agree. I really used to enjoy grace's videos and still think shes a lovely girl but shes trying too hard to be quirky and unique and in the process of that completely made herself unbearable to watch in my opinion. I just cant stand her anymore and she needs to grow up

• Sad
Anyone watch Underrated Hijabi? I just found her and her channel is new but growing really fast and her content is pretty similar to some of what Grace/Taz have done, similar energy, confident, does a lot of eating x food for a day, takeaway challenges (she recently did a video letting the workers pick her meal like Grace) , just vibing in her car. If you really like grace you will probably like her also.

Reactions: 7
slightly OT but I am watching her latest video, I find it hilarious she doesn't know where "stan" comes from, also why did this become a word when that song was released about 20 years ago?!