Grackle #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she will try to get another career when lockdown is over and people are hiring again?
I always think it'd be good if she could combine baking with YouTube and have a bakery YouTube account.

Reactions: 6
I always think it'd be good if she could combine baking with YouTube and have a bakery YouTube account.
I always think this too! I think she could be really successful at a more professional/tutorial sort of channel with a completely different audience. It’s not like she’s not qualified. And then keep her silly challenges/Tik Tok trend bakes for Grackle.

Reactions: 10
I always think this too! I think she could be really successful at a more professional/tutorial sort of channel with a completely different audience. It’s not like she’s not qualified. And then keep her silly challenges/Tik Tok trend bakes for Grackle.
yeah , I also think a lot of youtubers just kind of become boring after stopping work (not that I am saying she will, but it does make it harder

Reactions: 8
Yes, she does after all have a baking degree so it would be really interesting to see her bake something more technical and difficult, rather than a Buzzfeed recipe and really challenge herself, get out of that comfort zone a little. Don't get me wrong I like most of her videos but some things do get a little repetitive.

Reactions: 8
She always said how interested she was in product development. It would have been great to watch her develop some of her own recipes through trial and error etc, making her own dairy free/vegan versions of things, etc. I know she says she's not a big cook and more of a baker but even that could be a challenge for her to try 100 new recipes or something. I love the videos where she eats like X for a day.

While I love Grace and I do think her videos are often well thought out and have a lot more creativity to them than a lot of other Youtubers it would have been great to see something different.

Didn't realise I had so much to say on the matter so I'll stop here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She always said how interested she was in product development. It would have been great to watch her develop some of her own recipes through trial and error etc, making her own dairy free/vegan versions of things, etc. I know she says she's not a big cook and more of a baker but even that could be a challenge for her to try 100 new recipes or something. I love the videos where she eats like X for a day.

While I love Grace and I do think her videos are often well thought out and have a lot more creativity to them than a lot of other Youtubers it would have been great to see something different.

Didn't realise I had so much to say on the matter so I'll stop here 😂
I do find it surprising how little she creates her own recipes given her background, like even I do that and I haven't been to culinary school (or whatever the baking version is called if it's different lol), as I imagine most do.

Reactions: 15
I agree, love her to death, a total comfort watch for me, but I do get a little tired of the repetitive content lately. Supermarket hauls and buzzfeed bakes just aren't that interesting. She seems like such a creative person, would be cool to see her step outside the box and take on more ambitious cooking/baking/product development challenges. Her best vids, imho, are the decade eating challenges.

Tbh I'd watch her either way, I like her personality and even though I've seen critiques of ads and so on on her previous threads, I respect the choices she makes there/they fit her channel.

Would it? I just think her personality would be cracking to watch 😂
Perhaps she could be a GBBO presenter one day 👩🏻‍🍳

I wonder what her ultimate goal is for her career, if she’s thought that far ahead?

Reactions: 3
Grace's videos are so creative and she comes across not only as a lovely person but also as really hard-working and quite productive - to if she threw a few of her own recipes into the mix, her channel could be even more of an asset.

Plus, even though I'm an un lenthusiastic and god-awful baker, I really enjoy her baking videos, and seeing her experiment would be so fun...

Edit: I seem to recall that her degree focuses on stuff like industry or larger-scale baking a bit more... so tbh I don't know the first thing about that. But product development probably is done on a smaller scale but with the aim to create something that's feasible to produce industrially? As an influencer, she can probably make strong argument that she can develop things that are marketable. And displaying some of these things on her influencer platform would complement that so well...

Reactions: 1
Perhaps she could be a GBBO presenter one day 👩🏻‍🍳

I wonder what her ultimate goal is for her career, if she’s thought that far ahead?
I'd love to see her actually do something rather than just be a YouTuber. I think it would be a real waste if she didn't.

Reactions: 5
I could see her being something like a blue Peter presenter 😂 she has that energy and wholesomeness

• Heart
Yeah, she can't go on Bake Off as her degree makes her professionally qualified and Bake Off is for amateur bakers only.

Is there a reason she gave for deleting her successful person morning routine video? I just realised in my youtube notifications that it is unlisted

• Wow
She isn't professional enough for that. And doesn't have a team to go on with. That show is brutally brilliant.
oh really? have never seen it tbh, that is a shame as there is nowhere for "inbetween" type bakers like her to go

Reactions: 1
Is there a reason she gave for deleting her successful person morning routine video? I just realised in my youtube notifications that it is unlisted
Maybe she realised she’d left something identifying in again? I didn’t see anything in it, but I’m not that observant 😂