Grackle #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone else being recommended underrated hijabi after Grackle? Her cooking biryani in a car park was so funny 😂
yes! I like her, confused as to why everything is in her car though?! but her channel is a very easy watch and funny

Reactions: 1
yes! I like her, confused as to why everything is in her car though?! but her channel is a very easy watch and funny
Haha me too, I loved the video where she did questions and loads of them were “Do you live in your car” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I only see her most recent video as being the tiktok gadgets video from 2 days ago

Then the caterpillar cake from 5 days ago on her Extra Grack channel... why can’t I see the new one?? 🤔
can you see it here?

I only see her most recent video as being the tiktok gadgets video from 2 days ago

Then the caterpillar cake from 5 days ago on her Extra Grack channel... why can’t I see the new one?? 🤔
I think they're referring to a different channel- not Grace's

They're not talking about Grackle but a different YouTuber.

Grace replied to a comment on tiktok saying her sister is married. She only got engaged at the end of November, that seems like such a short engagement to me!

Reactions: 6
Grace replied to a comment on tiktok saying her sister is married. She only got engaged at the end of November, that seems like such a short engagement to me!
Christians tend to have shorter engagements (for maybe obvious reasons), also if you want to save money then having a covid wedding is probably a great excuse 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I got married 3 months after getting engaged. We'd been together 5 years and once we decided we wanted to be married, we decided there was no point in waiting. Neither of us cared for a big wedding, we just wanted to be married. I think long engagements are silly. Why wait 3 years just so you can have a fancy venue?

Reactions: 10
I got married 3 months after getting engaged. We'd been together 5 years and once we decided we wanted to be married, we decided there was no point in waiting. Neither of us cared for a big wedding, we just wanted to be married. I think long engagements are silly. Why wait 3 years just so you can have a fancy venue?
I think three years is stupid too, but I grew up with tons of Christians, and all of them had an engagement of around 9 months to a year, so 3-4 months just seems super quick and I was surprised.

Reactions: 1
I think three years is stupid too, but I grew up with tons of Christians, and all of them had an engagement of around 9 months to a year, so 3-4 months just seems super quick and I was surprised.
Yeah, I thought it was insanely quick! Even her moving out and getting engaged and now married has all happened in what, less than a year? Has she married another Christian? No hate towards religion (I personally am not in the slightest) but I suppose if they're happy 🤷
I feel like Jesse will have a longer engagement though?

Reactions: 6
I suppose it depends how long they’ve been dating? If they’ve been dating for 9 months then I’d think 3 months was super quick but if they’ve been dating for say 3 years less so.

Reactions: 2
They just want to marry because they don't agree with sleeping together before marriage. 🤷‍♀️ 😏

Reactions: 9
I suppose it depends how long they’ve been dating? If they’ve been dating for 9 months then I’d think 3 months was super quick but if they’ve been dating for say 3 years less so.
Yup, for sure. I know people who have met, mixed in, married, and started families (not even just Christians) in just a year or two. Including my sister. And that seems crazy to me. I guess it would be boring if we all did it the same way.

Reactions: 4
I've been with my boyfriend nearly 10 years, if we finally had the money to get engaged it would be with the intention of actually getting married soon not after years, so I don't personally find it's that weird. Plus tbf, if it is related to the Christianity element, can hardly blame the girl :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3