Grackle #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been with my boyfriend nearly 10 years, if we finally had the money to get engaged it would be with the intention of actually getting married soon not after years, so I don't personally find it's that weird. Plus tbf, if it is related to the Christianity element, can hardly blame the girl :ROFLMAO:

And having a short engagement definitely saves money! We just had to book that nice cheap venue in the off season and got a bargain. My friend was engaged for like, 3 years and she filled 3 years with spending money on wedding stuff.

Reactions: 5
So im so ready for all the hate im about to get

bur graces full lengh pic on instagram about her trousers she looks so skinny like i have not watched her in ages so maybe its just a shock i know shes naturally small but she looked smaller then ever

Like worryingly skinny

Reactions: 2

bur graces full lengh pic on instagram about her trousers she looks so skinny like i have not watched her in ages so maybe its just a shock i know shes naturally small but she looked smaller then ever

Like worryingly skinny
I can see what you mean but I think it's just the angle and the fact that she's wearing half black which is slimming anyway.

Reactions: 10

Like worryingly skinny
She is super skinny but considering most of her videos revolve around food (lol) we all know she does seem to eat a healthy amount + she's super active. I honestly just think she's naturally slim, although it probably will catch up with her one day if she keeps up with all the snacks lol.

Reactions: 6
She is super skinny but considering most of her videos revolve around food (lol) we all know she does seem to eat a healthy amount + she's super active. I honestly just think she's naturally slim, although it probably will catch up with her one day if she keeps up with all the snacks lol.
Yeah same i havent watched in ages so i think that picture just shock me also different angles always make u look different dont they

Yeah same i havent watched in ages so i think that picture just shock me also different angles always make u look different dont they
I think it is just the angle, also if she had lost a lot of weight her face would presumably look slimmer too but it looks exactly the same imo

Reactions: 3
I think it is just the angle, also if she had lost a lot of weight her face would presumably look slimmer too but it looks exactly the same imo
Yeah i agree i think its cause i have not watched her in a good while

Reactions: 2
It comes down to genetics and having a fast metabolism. Some people are just skinnier than others. She does snack very often as well, though it seems like she's pretty active as been said. Literally nothing out of the ordinary with Grace. I have noticed occasionally someone will comment that if they ate like she did they would gain weight very quickly, which I think is cause for concern because though she often has baked goods and sweets, it isn't like she's overeating them, she eats more than I would but again it's not like a binge. Comments like that shaming people for eating similarly to Grace are what can set off an ED, imo.

Doesn’t anyone remember the videos where she went shopping and was trying on clothes in the fitting rooms? She commented a few times on being gangly and the clothes never fitting. She’s clearly not striving to be slim it’s literally just her natural body shape, her mum sister and brother all are tall and slim. I think it’s harsh because someone is slim to say they have ED behaviours! She clearly has insecurities about being so slim as she has made comments about it before.

Reactions: 22
I used to love her but she’s getting more and more”annoying” for lack of better term.
I had a flatmate who was 17 when she moved in, I was 27, and she was Grackle style OTT in personality. She has matured massively over the last 3 years and is now one of my best friends. I can’t believe Grace at 23, still acts so over it. I don’t know how her parents deal with her, it’s not like she’s always been like this, she’s just getting more and more cringey.
I feel horrible saying this but I literally can’t watch her anymore without going “omg shut up!”

I used to love her but she’s getting more and more”annoying” for lack of better term.
I had a flatmate who was 17 when she moved in, I was 27, and she was Grackle style OTT in personality. She has matured massively over the last 3 years and is now one of my best friends. I can’t believe Grace at 23, still acts so over it. I don’t know how her parents deal with her, it’s not like she’s always been like this, she’s just getting more and more cringey.
I feel horrible saying this but I literally can’t watch her anymore without going “omg shut up!”
I agree... used to love her but Its getting really annoying... grow up a little please.

Reactions: 3
I feel the same :( I feel so bad saying it because I still think she's a lovely person and I hate thinking she would read this and have her feelings hurt lol. But I can't vibe with her videos like I did when I first started watching her, she was so down to earth and now she's constantly so over the top and dare I say it cocky (I know I'll take myself out :oops:). On the contrary - I LOVE her Dad and could watch him all day ahahaha. I still think they are a lovely family, I'm just sad I don't enjoy the content as much anymore because she was such a happy place for me. I don't think lockdown has done her any favours, kind of stopped her in her prime from getting out there and getting an identity outside her family.

Reactions: 14
I feel the same :( I feel so bad saying it because I still think she's a lovely person and I hate thinking she would read this and have her feelings hurt lol. But I can't vibe with her videos like I did when I first started watching her, she was so down to earth and now she's constantly so over the top and dare I say it cocky (I know I'll take myself out :oops:). On the contrary - I LOVE her Dad and could watch him all day ahahaha. I still think they are a lovely family, I'm just sad I don't enjoy the content as much anymore because she was such a happy place for me. I don't think lockdown has done her any favours, kind of stopped her in her prime from getting out there and getting an identity outside her family.
I think a lot of youtubers kind of end up become a "cacicature" of themselves over time

Yeah I get the feeling she feels a bit stuck and is probably a little bit down in reality so is overcompensating with her over the top ness in the videos 😢. She was just about to start trying travelling etc when lockdown hit, then both her siblings have moved out and gotten engaged/married in a short period and Grace is kind of stuck.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Yeah I get the feeling she feels a bit stuck and is probably a little bit down in reality so is overcompensating with her over the top ness in the videos 😢. She was just about to start trying travelling etc when lockdown hit, then both her siblings have moved out and gotten engaged/married in a short period and Grace is kind of stuck.
I do think both siblings having moved out had something to do with it. If you watch early Grace, she was definitely different. Like a little more chill. I hope she doesn't feel in a rush to grow up and marry off because everyone around her has but I would like to see her eventually grow up a bit, get outside her comfort zone.

Reactions: 9
Same. I hateeee to say it. But I can’t sit through most of her videos anymore. I do the adore the videos with her dad though. But the last video... if I hear ‘the vibes are immaculate’ one more time...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Same. I hateeee to say it. But I can’t sit through most of her videos anymore. I do the adore the videos with her dad though. But the last video... if I hear ‘the vibes are immaculate’ one more time...
This is a bit mean but I think she picks up buzzphrases like that from Tiktok etc and uses them but she doesn’t ever seem to quite manage to use them in the right context plus takes it too far. It’s like she’s trying so hard to be cool in that way but that’s just not her. (She’s really cool in her own way).

Reactions: 16
This is a bit mean but I think she picks up buzzphrases like that from Tiktok etc and uses them but she doesn’t ever seem to quite manage to use them in the right context plus takes it too far. It’s like she’s trying so hard to be cool in that way but that’s just not her. (She’s really cool in her own way).
yesss this is true, now you mention it I hadn't really thought of it before! I agree I liked her before as she was just natural and normal and was more enjoyable to watch, this might be a consequence of not seeing so many people in real life and just watching tiktok in lockdown?

Reactions: 9
I don’t particular think this is mean... I made 0 inappropriate or hurtful comments. I said I adored Grace’s videos (usually) just pointing out her content is becoming extremely repetitive..

Reactions: 4