Grackle #2 Infantalisation and bakery reviews - will pretending to be fifteen get me more views?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wasn't shy and awkward when she started her channel at all. Maybe a bit more introverted than someone like her friend Honor if you guys know what I mean but she definitely started playing up certain aspects of herself. She was and is never shy. Nobody who is genuinely shy and extremely introverted etc. starts modelling and starts filming themselves (as @anastasia1989 said as well) and uploads it on the internet. She clearly looooves attention. You notice it at home for example as well. Why else is she always screaming and doing other stuff to get noticed and to get attention? I find it a bit odd, because she has clearly always been doted on and gotten lots of attention from her parents, so it's not like she lacked anything in that department, also always had friends, people from church and she got along well enough with her classmates so I'm not really sure what's going on there.
Either way she loves being the center of attention and her trying to be relatable, awkward and shy is indeed very manipulative.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I don’t think she is shy and awkward at all. She’s a complete in your face, over the top extrovert. She’s only shy when it’s something she doesn’t want to do 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18
I don’t think she is shy and awkward at all. She’s a complete in your face, over the top extrovert. She’s only shy when it’s something she doesn’t want to do 🤷🏻‍♀️
Which seems to be most things tbh 😂

I do think she plays up her OTT personality a bit for the camera and it's a little hard to tell since she's usually around people she's comfortable with.

Reactions: 2
I agree, this is something that has really disappointed me about her tbh, this is very manipuative on her part
She LOVES the speculation or she wouldn’t have done it- people think she’s too innocent but she knows exactly what she’s doing

Reactions: 4
I thought she had an arrogance about her in last video and does she read on here because she said about people not liking her but looking at some of her comments on YouTube they all seem positive unless she deletes the negative ones.

Reactions: 6
I thought she had an arrogance about her in last video and does she read on here because she said about people not liking her but looking at some of her comments on YouTube they all seem positive unless she deletes the negative ones.
I have never seen any negative comments on her videos, her fans don't seem like the type who would leave them tbh

I think she deletes mean comments. Maybe we should put it to the test but if she reads here she'll probably leave it up on purpose lol.

Though now I think about it a bit more... I remember when I was still subscribed she did a video where she bought another water bottle and there were a lot of comments disagreeing with her so maybe she leaves them up and it's just really rare she gets bad comments.
Bet she doesn't like the truth~~

Reactions: 3
I think she deletes mean comments. Maybe we should put it to the test but if she reads here she'll probably leave it up on purpose lol.

Though now I think about it a bit more... I remember when I was still subscribed she did a video where she bought another water bottle and there were a lot of comments disagreeing with her so maybe she leaves them up and it's just really rare she gets bad comments.
Yeah I remember the ones about the water bottle. I feel like she’d take even the smallest of criticisms as hate

No lets not do that, it’s against tattle rules to interact with the subject of the thread and then post it here. It’s the sort of thing that gets threads banned

Reactions: 11
No lets not do that, it’s against tattle rules to interact with the subject of the thread and then post it here. It’s the sort of thing that gets threads banned
Sorry, I would never do that. Sorry I didn't make that clear in my comment, it was meant as a joke but obviously I didn't word it well and shouldn't have said it, was wrong of me to suggest! But I honestly wouldn't have done so and it has nothing to do with tattle rules but just with what is right and what is wrong. Good of you to point it out though (just in case!)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Looks like she’s back in Paris, land of the family of mysterious semi-existent boyfriend, wonder how many times she’ll go before she comes back with a ring… 💍

Reactions: 6
the fact that she keeps half showing someone who is clearly a man in the content of her stories is, again, just annoying. Either show someone or don't

Reactions: 13
the fact that she keeps half showing someone who is clearly a man in the content of her stories is, again, just annoying. Either show someone or don't
Again she behaves like a teenager, dropping hints but not actually showing him. She wants everyone to know she has a boyfriend that much is clear. She really does live in a perpetual state of being 5+ years younger than she is.

Reactions: 3
Thing is it’s not like she’s posting man hands and we are all losing our minds over here speculating! She literally explicitly posted on tiktok saying she’s got a man. Like why would you do that if you never intended to talk about him ever again???

I'm sorry but I still don't get why everybody's mad at her for not showing off her boyfriend. Perhaps he simply doesn't want to show his face in the videos. It's just as simple as that.
Everybody's mad at her when she says she's doing something by herself and then it looks like she has company but everybody's still mad at her when she's doing something with company but doesn't show their entire bodies. Just pick a struggle for once

Reactions: 8
I'm sorry but I still don't get why everybody's mad at her for not showing off her boyfriend. Perhaps he simply doesn't want to show his face in the videos. It's just as simple as that.
Everybody's mad at her when she says she's doing something by herself and then it looks like she has company but everybody's still mad at her when she's doing something with company but doesn't show their entire bodies. Just pick a struggle for once
It’s more the constant tiptoeing around it that is getting to people. If she once and for all said a quick “I’m her with my bf but he doesn’t want to be on camera so I respect it and won’t show him” it would stop! Or even just give him a name, I’m here with “Chris” or whatever.
It’s the “my friend” when we know it’s not that is attention seeking.

Reactions: 14
My thoughts exactly.

Reactions: 1
It’s more the constant tiptoeing around it that is getting to people. If she once and for all said a quick “I’m her with my bf but he doesn’t want to be on camera so I respect it and won’t show him” it would stop! Or even just give him a name, I’m here with “Chris” or whatever.
It’s the “my friend” when we know it’s not that is attention seeking.
but she does that with her other friends even Honor (she always says i'm meeting with my friends but then later calls her by her name and she appears in the videos, but Honor seems like an extrovert who doesn't mind having an online presence on youtube, the other ones don't show up at all). For example, think about the parents of her goddaughter (I think it's her goddaughter but I'm not sure now?)

Reactions: 1
It’s a rant thread. There’s a Grackle general/rave thread if you’d prefer to read non critical comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.