Grace Victory - UglyFaceOfTheSingleLife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact she has to constantly state how much she loves her body makes it look like she actually doesn’t lol. I love a lot of things in life but I don’t feel the need to constantly repeat it...

Reactions: 6
She is so lazy.... how is this content? And she has the audacity to say she is exhausted from working
This doesn’t even make sense I don’t get it 😂 Why would you even post a picture like that? Lying on your belly? Also, she’s got a full on shirt on, she’s nowhere near naked not even close.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“Retreated to my white rectangle of solace to recharge my internal zen while I contemplate how to over romanticise every bullshit second of the rest of my day.”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What are YOU going to do about it? Stand at the end of tills and tell people who are smaller size ‘Nah love put that back you’re not a size 20 so you can’t buy it’? How much of a privileged bubble do you have to live in where you genuinely think you have right to tell other people what they can and cannot spend their hard earned money on. I’m glad this isn’t an idea shared by the wider public, it’s bleeping bizarre. Mind your own and let people buy what they want.

There’s not a shortage of plus size clothing. There might not be as much of a range in style compared to single size clothing but stop acting like plus size women are being forced to make there clothes out bin bags because there’s no sizes for them. The level of delusion is outstanding.
Obviously it’s not enforceable but if you actually cared about other people you might realise the point I was making 🙄 It’s not just about buying bigger clothes. The original point was about buying plus size items and cutting them up, taking a large size and making it a smaller size. This is particularly an issue if it’s vintage clothing as that’s even rarer for plus size women.

It’s laughable that you think there’s not a shortage of plus size clothing. So many high street shops do not carry sizes bigger than a 16/18. The shops that do have very limited options and are drastically reducing their ranges all the time, meaning plus size fashion often moves online.

It’s obviously not a matter of life or death, and your comment doesn’t even deserve a reply, but I wanted to reiterate my point in the hope you’d realise how rude you’re being in assuming my privilege.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Obviously it’s not enforceable but if you actually cared about other people you might realise the point I was making 🙄 It’s not just about buying bigger clothes. The original point was about buying plus size items and cutting them up, taking a large size and making it a smaller size. This is particularly an issue if it’s vintage clothing as that’s even rarer for plus size women.

It’s laughable that you think there’s not a shortage of plus size clothing. So many high street shops do not carry sizes bigger than a 16/18. The shops that do have very limited options and are drastically reducing their ranges all the time, meaning plus size fashion often moves online.

It’s obviously not a matter of life or death, and your comment doesn’t even deserve a reply, but I wanted to reiterate my point in the hope you’d realise how rude you’re being in assuming my privilege.
If there's a shortage, you'd be better off launching a campaign for more plus sized clothing. We could go round in circles about what 'caring about other people' means when it comes to fast fashion e.g the slave labour used. Why not make your own clothes? It really doesn't make sense to police what people buy...ironically I can imagine Grace typing your post.

Reactions: 2
The self hatred is REAL. Putting “skinny” people down because she cant be arsed to loose weight! I bet to her a size 14 is too skinny for her. She will to continue to gain weight until she is bed bound. I know someone personally who has been big her whole life, was made to have a gastric band around 10 years ago... today she doesnt leave her bed, she cant even walk to the toilet. She loves to have family members to have to come to her and do everything she cant.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I’m not 100% sure what part of her body this is! I suppose it must be her side boob/arm pit but it looks like her back
I don’t know what she finds interesting about this pic. It’s disturbing that she thinks all this excess fat is acceptable and “who she’s meant to be”

Reactions: 2
Remember when she was with Simon the drummer? Was there anything that came out about why they split up?

Remember when she was with Simon the drummer? Was there anything that came out about why they split up?
This is just speculation...She posted something about one of her subscribers messaging an ex boyfriend, which may have been Simon because he moved on really quickly after they split which may have been due to overlap. Grace was alsomalready following the girl if I recall correctly.

This is just speculation...She posted something about one of her subscribers messaging an ex boyfriend, which may have been Simon because he moved on really quickly after they split which may have been due to overlap. Grace was alsomalready following the girl if I recall correctly.
I was always surprised they got together because I know Simon through him performing (in the band as a drummer) and at the shows he would mainly be with the blonde, skinny girls. However it might be that they liked him and he just enjoyed the attention from them? Whereas Grace is the opposite

I was always surprised they got together because I know Simon through him performing (in the band as a drummer) and at the shows he would mainly be with the blonde, skinny girls. However it might be that they liked him and he just enjoyed the attention from them? Whereas Grace is the opposite
I think the new one had dyed blonde hair...and is slim. He never actually seemed that into her most of the time, but he could have been showing it off cam I guess.

yep she followed her for ages... doesn't anymore though
didn't realise she was a sub at one point though!

What are YOU going to do about it? Stand at the end of tills and tell people who are smaller size ‘Nah love put that back you’re not a size 20 so you can’t buy it’? How much of a privileged bubble do you have to live in where you genuinely think you have right to tell other people what they can and cannot spend their hard earned money on. I’m glad this isn’t an idea shared by the wider public, it’s bleeping bizarre. Mind your own and let people buy what they want.

There’s not a shortage of plus size clothing. There might not be as much of a range in style compared to single size clothing but stop acting like plus size women are being forced to make there clothes out bin bags because there’s no sizes for them. The level of delusion is outstanding.
She was specifically talking about second hand and vintage clothes, not plus size clothes in general. There is a huge shortage of plus size vintage clothes and it’s just not cool when someone with lots of options in smaller sizes buys the only larger item to cut up or wear ‘oversized’.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She was specifically talking about second hand and vintage clothes, not plus size clothes in general. There is a huge shortage of plus size vintage clothes and it’s just not cool when someone with lots of options in smaller sizes buys the only larger item to cut up or wear ‘oversized’.
Agree. Though a lot of times I think she moans about things for the sake of moaning. I definitely agree that there is a shortage especially size 20 and up. A lot of people who are size 20 and up find it hard to find good quality clothing at a reasonable price, usually resorting to a charity shop to get good quality & reasonable pricing. It must be quite infuriating to find slim people getting clothes that are 5 sizes up to then call it over size or ‘alter’ it to fit them, just buy something your size.

This time I think Grace has a valid point, especially when it comes to clothes from a charity shop.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.