Grace Victory #9 The Girl Who Lived (on the sofa)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2897783

an I reading this right? Is Grace saying that it’s disgusting that she can’t take her children to paid events, so, work? She’s furious that she can’t take her children to work?

Honestly! There are working class women up and down this country who slog their guts out for 40+ hours a week, getting paid duck all and most of that then goes on childcare! But no, influencers are the ones suffering!

this is indescribably short sighted!

She's exhausting. And what types of events? Are these campaigns family centred?

I don't think she can blanket criticise all brands. If it's in the evening, with alcohol served, or in a location where they don't have facilities for children then it's probably safer for kids to stay home.

Sometimes in life, we just miss out. Eg I'm sure influencers living in smaller towns and villages get annoyed that most events are in major cities. Might be an inconvenience, they might feel left out, it may not be fair, but it's not always some kind of injustice.

Reactions: 5
That whole rant is just ridiculous. If Grace was more professional in her work maybe she’d get more of it

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.