Grace Victory #10 Minimalist Mothering, Maximum Camel Toe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The solo bedtime post. Seriously are you bleeping joking you absolute clown. You’ve been to New York and flew business class!! One bedtme wow

last year my husband almost committed suicide following a breakdown. He was back at work the next day. Despite my Protest. He is now back to almost full health and we’ve been to hell and back.

her absolute disregard is disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I can't imagine what her kids are going to think when they're older. That instead of putting away the phone and focusing on the life she "got back", mum continues to slap their lives online, her crumbling relationship, constant abandonment of the lives she almost missed altogether.

Reactions: 9
Wonder if she’s envious that her sister is pregnant or secretly resentful as she’ll have her own child to look after rather than hers all the time

Reactions: 11
Wonder if she’s envious that her sister is pregnant or secretly resentful as she’ll have her own child to look after rather than hers all the time
The timing of the hair cutting grid post/ her sister’s baby announcement post is interesting.

Reactions: 5
It’ll be interesting to see how Grace is when Charley’s baby is here. Her kids won’t be the only grandkids anymore and her babysitting army will have others to consider.

Also, if Charley manages parenthood on top of her chronic illnesses without needing a self care break every other day then it’s not going to make Grace look good 😂

Reactions: 20
It’ll be interesting to see how Grace is when Charley’s baby is here. Her kids won’t be the only grandkids anymore and her babysitting army will have others to consider.

Also, if Charley manages parenthood on top of her chronic illnesses without needing a self care break every other day then it’s not going to make Grace look good 😂
Yup, shes gonna realise how much she depended on her sister. Her "village" will have another baby to help with so grace will fuming! Wonder if she'll take char's baby for her sister to have 'me time'. Oh how the tables have turned!

Reactions: 12
She literally must be trolling us by now surely. No one can think that is a good photo?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
As a plus size gal myself.....this is not it🤢
There's a difference between cute chubby then just a circle with no shape. She wears stuff that is soo unflattering. She would rock proper clothing that flattered her than this abomination

Reactions: 8