Grace Victory #9 The Girl Who Lived (on the sofa)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me three.

New York isn’t even that far, in the scheme of things.

If one of my best friends had almost died, had a baby, survived, had a traumatic recovery, and had a second baby, I’d probably hop on a 7 hour readily available flight at some point in the last four years.
Just to hear them moan about how difficult their life is and how consumed by motherhood they are? Nah, not for me. She'd probably take advantage and send them out with the kids while she napped on the sofa.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That "we don't have sex" reel is funny.

"I'm just so fertile" - well, maybe get some contraception then? Given you've got two kids already that you can't be arsed with.

amazing that she's ditched them to swan around NYC. Nice work if you can get it

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Am I spreading rumours or did she drink from a random cup of coffee/juice she found in a shop in New York once? I swear I remember it being discussed because who tf does that

Reactions: 3
I can’t remember why they fell out. I remember Grace was talking on a panel and Steph made a point of cutting her out of her video 😂

Reactions: 2
Grace's post nine hours ago...followed by Daniele Vaniers Thread 9 hours ago.

I couldn't help but chuckle. Seemed pointed, especially as Callie was recently on the same job! Didn't they have past beef? Seemed like Callie re-added Grace during her Coma and Danielle didn't.
I was thinking this when I saw Grace’s content. It’s the worst. You’re being paid thousands to post a basic instagram story and you can’t type it out again once the brand have approved it?!

Reactions: 9
Grace's post nine hours ago...followed by Daniele Vaniers Thread 9 hours ago.

I couldn't help but chuckle. Seemed pointed, especially as Callie was recently on the same job! Didn't they have past beef? Seemed like Callie re-added Grace during her Coma and Danielle didn't.
They did…apparently after Callie’s wedding? Grace and Danie used to be very close…I think they shared a photographer for a while too and went on holiday together

Reactions: 2
I was thinking this when I saw Grace’s content. It’s the worst. You’re being paid thousands to post a basic instagram story and you can’t type it out again once the brand have approved it?!
I’m confused, why does she type it out again and stick it in top?

Reactions: 3
I’m confused, why does she type it out again and stick it in top?
When a creator makes paid/ad content they will generally have to get approval from the brand to make sure it’s on message, delivers on the campaign etc.

Draft stories on Instagram only last seven days before they expire.

So what lazy (Grace, hey!) do is use the save function which downloads your story to your gallery. But obviously this doesn’t save the interactive elements like brand tags etc. which needed to be added in again.

You can see here where the brown writing sits it says Tommee Tippee. That would have been sent to the brand and approved. But Grace then uploaded the photo of the Story from her gallery so had to add in the brand tag in white so it was clickable. But instead, she could have remade the whole Story so it didn’t look so bad.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.