Grace Victory #9 The Girl Who Lived (on the sofa)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pffff I genuinely do all this before 9am whilst holding a baby and entertaining a 4 year old and call it a slow morning. This lazy useless lump has no idea what real world struggles would even look like, if you think cleaning 1 (!!!) drawer and posting some tit on IG is a busy day you are seriously delusional.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
So irritating when influencers add 2 minute tasks to their to do list to look busier.

I could post on insta in my sleep!

Plus, posting on insta is the only "work" thing on there. Other parents have to fit these things around 6+ hour (part time minimum) shifts that don't allow for multitasking.

Reactions: 20
Pffff I genuinely do all this before 9am whilst holding a baby and entertaining a 4 year old and call it a slow morning. This lazy useless lump has no idea what real world struggles would even look like, if you think cleaning 1 (!!!) drawer and posting some tit on IG is a busy day you are seriously delusional.
The food shop would have been a delivery I bet!

Reactions: 11
'Lee's gone out for his mental health'

Why does everything have to sound so dramatic... Surely its ok that he just goes out with his friends

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think I'm going to start saying this about hubs when he goes to the pub 😂 like when he tells his friends I'm "babysitting" 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
'Lee's gone out for his mental health'

Why does everything have to sound so dramatic... Surely its ok that he just goes out with his friends
This is so annoying!

I'm just gonna make a coffee to 'create good vibes'

I'm gonna have a nap to 'recharge my batteries'

I'm gonna tidy my house to 'cleanse my living space'

SHUT UP 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
This is so annoying!

I'm just gonna make a coffee to 'create good vibes'

I'm gonna have a nap to 'recharge my batteries'

I'm gonna tidy my house to 'cleanse my living space'

SHUT UP 😂
It should be I’m gonna make a coffee because I want one.
I’m gonna take a nap cause I’m tired.
I’m gonna tidy up cause the house looks a hot mess.

simple.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ngl, I always assume that if someone is leaving the house 'for their mental health', it's because they've reached breaking point and because they're about to put their fist through a window or something, not because it's good and healthy to leave the house and get some fresh air.

Reactions: 23
Look at her sat there in her lovely house, fresh from her solo business class trip to NYC, child free for the day, playing about with gifted make up, fresh nails, having a pamper in the sunshine.
IMG_4406.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 2
…but also she’s had more kids that she is able to cope with, has a sexless relationship, the brand deals are few and far between now and she relives her trauma every day as a coma influencer. It just ain’t all roses, it never is.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
…but also she’s had more kids that she is able to cope with, has a sexless relationship, the brand deals are few and far between now and she relives her trauma every day as a coma influencer. It just ain’t all roses, it never is.
Totally agree but her life isn’t as bad as she makes out. Lee going off for a solo trip to meet his mates is the content I would love to see!

Reactions: 6
Anyone seen the TikTok of Lee talking about her leaving skid marks in the loo?

This video series of these two talking is giving major bad vibes for the future of their relationship. They have very little emotional safety with each other to put each other on blast so publicly.

But it is funny 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

This video series of these two talking is giving major bad vibes for the future of their relationship. They have very little emotional safety with each other to put each other on blast so publicly.

But it is funny 😂😂
Why is she shitting in the dark and then not checking the toilet bowl is clean?

But it is funny 😂😂
For some reason, it doesn't surprise me at all.

Reactions: 1
IMG_0428.jpeg

an I reading this right? Is Grace saying that it’s disgusting that she can’t take her children to paid events, so, work? She’s furious that she can’t take her children to work?

Honestly! There are working class women up and down this country who slog their guts out for 40+ hours a week, getting paid duck all and most of that then goes on childcare! But no, influencers are the ones suffering!

this is indescribably short sighted!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
View attachment 2897783

an I reading this right? Is Grace saying that it’s disgusting that she can’t take her children to paid events, so, work? She’s furious that she can’t take her children to work?

Honestly! There are working class women up and down this country who slog their guts out for 40+ hours a week, getting paid duck all and most of that then goes on childcare! But no, influencers are the ones suffering!

this is indescribably short sighted!
Astounding she's saying this when she spends half her time trying to get away from her kids (and the other half they're with her family).

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.