Grace Victory #7 Gracey Potter, the girl who lived

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I don’t want to engage in the online world”

That’s… your job?

gonna try that with my boss on Monday. I am just in a place where I don’t want to engage with excel documents.
I think the funniest thing is that she's been told to slow down earlier than others. Now, why would that be if she's completely healthy....?

Reactions: 16
It's a pet peeve of mine when people only post "jokes" about how annoying their other half is etc but jesus christ, after what they've been through together? Has she ever said anything positive about him?

Reactions: 29
It's a pet peeve of mine when people only post "jokes" about how annoying their other half is etc but jesus christ, after what they've been through together? Has she ever said anything positive about him?
And it's not like they spent 20 years together either.

Reactions: 8
If she slows down any further she might as well join Mick Lynch on the picket line.

Old moss back Grace.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I bet she’s soooo passive aggressive towards Lee all the time and gets really jealous and insecure

Reactions: 17
I’m not surprised Lee has not proposed to her, she’s a nightmare. Credit where it’s due, Lee stepped up when grace was in hospital, seems like an ok guy!, whereas grace is so up herself and selfish.

Reactions: 22
Her story reply about sitting on her arse during maternity leave…absolutely impossible if you already have a child. Especially if you don’t want that child to really suffer with the new arrival, you have to really throw yourself into playing with and loving the existing sibling. It’s really really tough. But oh wait, she won’t bother with that, will she ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I can just picture her sitting with the baby telling Lee to take C away all the time because she can’t deal with both and she is obsessed with living the newborn experience and no doubt she will use the fact she missed out last time as a reason why other people need to deal with her toddler for her

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I can just picture her sitting with the baby telling Lee to take C away all the time because she can’t deal with both and she is obsessed with living the newborn experience and no doubt she will use the fact she missed out last time as a reason why other people need to deal with her toddler for her
To be honest, I can't see her wanting to really deal with either unless the newborn is asleep on her so she can basically do nothing. She has literally no idea what the first two months are like.

Reactions: 14
I’m not surprised Lee has not proposed to her, she’s a nightmare. Credit where it’s due, Lee stepped up when grace was in hospital, seems like an ok guy!, whereas grace is so up herself and selfish.
I don't really understand this outlook. He didn't step up? He looked after his kid as its his child? So done with applauding men for literally doing what they should be doing?

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.