Grace Victory #7 Gracey Potter, the girl who lived

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TBH I’m not sure how to feel about all the Lee situation. Surely of you are not that invested in the relationship or not that serious why would you have another kid?
Surely he would know that unprotected sex can lead to possible pregnancy. He’s not 10. And she said this one was unplanned surprise.
I know a lot of women irl that are in relationships with guys like Lee. The women want babies and the men just go along with it because ‘okay I guess’. And obviously they love their children, they care for their gf’s etc. But there’s a big difference between that and actively choosing to be a partner and a parent imo.

I ofcourse don’t know Lee so can only speculate. But he was a thirty something guy living at home and working as a delivery driver, nothing wrong with any of that but then in comes bouncing Grace with her “cool” influencer career, and she wants to share all the perks of that with you, help promote your music, secure you paid influencing opportunities of your own! Plus you get to move into a flat with her, and out of your family house and feel like a grown man.

I feel like Grace was 100% the driving force behind them having the first baby and the second one. You can see in her body language with him and the way she talks about him (plus how he’d come across in her. vlogs) that she’s much more obsessed with this relationship than he ever was. And look at the way Grace talks about things, she never says ‘me and Lee decided xyz or me and Lee have discussed blah blah’ it’s always just her.

And imo him not proposing is one of the biggest signs he’s not committed to their relationship. Ofcourse marriage doesn’t mean everything, but Grace is desperate for it and VERY vocal about that, Lee is obviously not against marriage as a concept, he has told her over and over again he intends to in the future. But year after year rolls by and nothing. He’s been with Grace for years, marriage is something he obviously sees for himself in the future, they have a child and another on the way and still nothing? That tells me that while this situation works for him now, he doesn’t see Grace as his actual life partner and he’s still quietly keeping his options open.

With Lee I have never seen any clear intentions from him. It’s always Grace talking about how they’re soulmates with him awkwardly nodding along. It’s always Grace gushing about her pregnancies and kids and what she wants for the future with him just being … there? Even meeting on bumble is interesting because she would’ve had to be the one who made the first move. Their whole dynamic seems unbalanced imo. I predict they’ll be broken up in the next 3 years.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Considering the fact that neither me nor my partner have any family around us and we’re truly alone and have to rely on each other to take care of our child and sometimes I feel that I’m on the edge of breaking down - duck OF YOU FUCKETY duck ( pardon my French )
Wanted to say that we're in exactly the same boat, sending love x I find it hard not to feel intensely jealous of anyone with family support!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Lee strikes me as the kind of pussywhipped mamas boy who knew he couldn’t leave Grace once she got sick so now he’s just stuck with her

Reactions: 14
How embarrassing to write that?! When it’s very much not true- do you think her therapist knows that?
I’m very lucky, my parents are still able to help out with school drop off and pick ups on work days, but I’m super conscious of my village, and try to be the “village” for others. God forbid she does the same.

Reactions: 14
Wanted to say that we're in exactly the same boat, sending love x I find it hard not to feel intensely jealous of anyone with family support!
Oh, the biggest hugs ❤❤ Yeah I know what you mean about the jealousy - there’s no date nights alone, no movie nights, no alone time in general, no aunties, no grandmas… Eh. It’s hard.
We got this girl 💪 🥇

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It shows how utterly tone deaf Grace is. People may have families in entirely different countries. They may be single parents. Where are their villages? They're not getting grans and aunties taking their kids for whole weekends so they can have 'me time', that's for sure. And especially with childcare costs being what they are (and rising) and more parents (mostly mums) having to unwillingly stop working because they simply can't afford childcare anymore, it's simply insensitive.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
That tweet 🤯 she has a partner, mum and sister she palms her kid off to on a regular basis plus a cleaner and a minimal workload flexible job she can do around childcare she practically has a whole town!
Her days seem to purely consist of eating or complaining about her child/how sweaty she is 🤢

Reactions: 26
She has a whole city around her, never mind a bloody village! What a slap in the face to all the people who help her

• Heart
Reactions: 30
They couldn’t change the boys nappy in that insta reel!?’ The nappy looks full and about to fall off!

She really is an idiot, she shows how everyday that boy is being cared for by someone else

she LOVES the victim mentality

Reactions: 12
They couldn’t change the boys nappy in that insta reel!?’ The nappy looks full and about to fall off!

She really is an idiot, she shows how everyday that boy is being cared for by someone else

she LOVES the victim mentality
She is just SO lazy. The narrative she is a boss witch that works her ass off is insulting. The extent of her "work" is that crappy reel for boots. Can't have taken more than 10 mins

• Haha
Reactions: 15
One of her replies she says she gets childcare once a week. Cyprus is away more than that surely?

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.