Grace Victory #7 Gracey Potter, the girl who lived

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This picture from the baby shower just looks so…sad. Sad and miserable.
Well kids his age will play with everything they can, true, but this just doesn’t look inviting, it doesn’t look fun.
Are they what, Victorian era kids?
View attachment 1470135
Idk. I quite like it but I also like old things, mixed with new... flea markets and all haha
These are not old, just modern inspired by the oldies, and quite pretentious, but it's cute. And very young kids haven't changed that much really.
Just don't like the place, it looks like a furniture shop lol

Reactions: 3
I agree regarding baby showers. I didn't want one but agreed to have a halloween party instead, because ..goth. I made sure everyone knew it was just a gathering with food and chat because otherwise it just seems very self indulgent

Reactions: 9
She’s at softplay wearing the same clothes as yesterday, the amount she goes on about being hot and sweaty I am glad to not be near her right now.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
She’s at softplay wearing the same clothes as yesterday, the amount she goes on about being hot and sweaty I am glad to not be near her right now.
At least she's at something for Cyprus, we never see her talk about or take him to baby groups etc. I mean it doesn't really look like she's actively engaging with it but it's a step in the right direction.

Reactions: 7
Screaming, what “joy” is she talking about? Her content makes motherhood/family life look so dull. Just beige food, beige clothes and sitting around the house all day.

Like obviously your engagement was crazy during that time. Firstly, it was lockdown (all content creators received a boost regardless). Secondly you’re a mildly recognisable online figure and young woman who gave birth and was immediately placed in a coma - so it was a shocking tragic situation that was bound to attract attention.

Like it’s just common sense??? She is so weirdly entitled. In her mind she deserves millions of followers to lap up whatever she puts out. Sorry that the general public isn’t riveted by frozen fish ads, matching tracksuit sets and detailed accounts of what you ordered from pret that day.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I feel like she’s trying to come across as ‘relatable’ in her tiktoks but actually given the child-free movement is so strong amongst millennials and gen-z, they just come across as super tone-deaf/out of touch imo. Like you really didn’t realise that your time would never be your own again once having kids or something, but there’s no way that can be true given how much discourse there is now about children being a choice and not something to bring into the world on a whim (which both of them seem like they were), and all of the information online about what to expect. If you didn’t wanna give up your time all day every day to parent why the duck would you have a second child, let alone one?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It's clearly because she was more interesting when she was in a coma than she is now. She's an absolute beige snorefest. When was the last time she posted anything even vaguely interesting?
I think you are forgetting about the weekly updates on her vagina thrush, her daily posts on all the crap she gobbles in one sitting, and the hourly reminders that she DIED and came back to life just like Jesus, because that's just what she does, it's nothing to do with the doctors and nurses working tirelessly to keep her alive🤷🏼‍♀️ Why people don't follow her or engage with her posts is a complete mystery to me🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
She is such a lazy mother, and Lee is a lazy father.
Cyprus only ever goes to soft play once every few weeks & swimming he went to months ago but never mentioned again?
And she mentions EVERYTHING they do so it’s not like she’s private & doing all this stuff with him.
With the money she wastes on takeaways / pret alone Cyprus could be doing swimming class/lessons once a week and another club like baby football/sensory/music/gymboree/playball. But why put your child first when a grown woman’s needs must clearly be more important? She’s so selfish I have to stop watching at times

Reactions: 18
This was sadly inevitable though! There’s no way to phrase this nicely and not trying to upset her but the huge audience she acquired when she was unwell were signing up to see what happened, they weren’t signing up to see beige clothes and even beiger food.

For a content creator, her content sucks, and whilst it’s understandable as she has a young child/another on the way/isn’t working with decent brands or have a high enough income or beautiful gifted-from-parents home to make interesting content from like all the other mamas there’s just really nothing to see or engage with. Like what does she want, emoji reactions to every single post she reshares on her stories? Messages every time she uploads a photo of her face and talks about deliveroo/pret? Like what’s the call to action on any of her content? It’s just the bored musings of a SAHM, no?

Reactions: 16
I unfollowed her actually, due to her behaviour towards C and then announcing another baby. I genuinely felt like she maybe was struggling to connect with him but instead she’s having another? I just felt it was going to become the new baby show and C will be shoved to one side. At one point she made a post about not breastfeeding and how she felt it impacted their bond etc and then she announced another and I thought “she’s trying to have the perfect birth, perfect experience this time”. I might be waffling, and not really making sense but I just stopped feeling like I wanted to see her content then 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Of course people were engaging with her content when she was in a coma, most people were actually concerned and was checking to see she'd make it through. Trust her to turn that into a negative.

Reactions: 17
Girl doesn’t like the fact that being in a coma is the most interesting thing to happen to her in years. Her content is stale, she doesn’t have a likeable/interesting personality for social media… this is why she keeps bringing it up at any opportunity. She’s got absolutely nothing else going for her. All I get from that tweet is “I’m bitter and resentful that i’m not getting as much attention as I was when i was dying”. Give it a rest, Grace 😴

I mean it’s quite telling that people were most interested in her when she couldn’t talk.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Are humans perfect? No. People have morbid curiosities. It's been like that since existence. But if it bothers Grace so much, she could at least not feed into it by constantly revisiting her "death".

Why complain about the flaws of humankind when she's actively contributing to it? In general, why does anyone want to post their health troubles at all?

And don't tell me it's for engagement because if she really wanted to keep her integrity intact, she would ignore that.

Reactions: 11
I feel like she’s trying to come across as ‘relatable’ in her tiktoks but actually given the child-free movement is so strong amongst millennials and gen-z, they just come across as super tone-deaf/out of touch imo. Like you really didn’t realise that your time would never be your own again once having kids or something, but there’s no way that can be true given how much discourse there is now about children being a choice and not something to bring into the world on a whim (which both of them seem like they were), and all of the information online about what to expect. If you didn’t wanna give up your time all day every day to parent why the duck would you have a second child, let alone one?
THIS THIS THIIIIIISSSSSS

Reactions: 3
Guys is this a normal lunch for a toddlers in the UK? I’m baffled…in Belgium we give our toddlers vegetables and protein (fish or chicken or something) or as a snack maybe a small sandwich with almond butter or cheese. But I’ve never seen anything like the below. Crackers? The veggie chips thingies?View attachment 1426911
I only have a 5 month old, I’m a first time mum as well but this makes me so angry.. beige beige and more beige. Give the boy some actual veggies instead of those crappy veggie straws!!

Reactions: 12
completely off topic but does anyone know what happened to her friend who did the crystals and healing work. I think her name was amber ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.