Grace Victory #7 Gracey Potter, the girl who lived

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lek has her own thread.

Sorry trying to link it but not sure how!!

Whats Lek’s IG ???!

Edit: nevermind I found it. Damm she looks very different since last time I saw her on insta

View attachment 1463295

Reactions: 1
That bump photo she has posted on her IG is a deliveroo baby, you can see the indentations of her waist. The baby is probably the size of an orange and she is so huge :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The discolouration at the bottom of her belly is not bruising from injections, it’s where you can get darker skin in the folds/ overhang. There’s prob a name for it which I cba to Google but jeez Grace you’re not body posi if you’re still lying about it

I’ll never forget during the Lekenah spat all those years ago, and Char jumped in and Lek specifically said, ‘you and I have said the same things about Grace together privately’ 💀, I found that very telling.
YES!! It was about Grace lying about self harm to get views

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
seriously what is that photo. My eyes 🙁

edit- wait that was an advert from the pants!!! That you can’t even see! The fact she pulled the side up so you can abit Off it. Omg 😳 😂 I can’t deal

Last edited:
  • Haha
Sorry to sound awful particularly as I’m not a skinny Minnie myself but she always looks like a big fat slob with those beige undies on 🤢 wouldn’t be put in my box in those

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How come she had two dresses did she get changed half way through the event or something???? Bizarre behaviour

also just noticed this wicker chair behind them that looks like neither of them could fit onto it! Lol
Does she think she’s Beyoncé. I’m shocked she hasn’t done a whole Bey inspired shoot 😂

And yet it seems to be your whole personality and all you ever talk about other than food and needing a rest. Does she have ANY interests?!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
It's not normal to have a baby shower for your first here. It's super tacky and grabby in my view but even more so for a second baby when the first is still small and for someone who has been posting loads of stories about all the stuff they've been gifted from brands anyway.
I disagree. I had a baby shower. It was like afternoon tea. My friends arranged it for me. I don’t think you can say baby showers in general are grabby and tacky.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I disagree. I had a baby shower. It was like afternoon tea. My friends arranged it for me. I don’t think you can say baby showers in general are grabby and tacky.
Agreed we just played games and ate cake! I said any gifts should be a book with a short message.

Reactions: 1
Maybe I should reword, grabby and/or tacky, which I maintain. It's another event that's been adopted by people who like being the centre of attention, like hen dos.

Reactions: 15
Has her voice always been horsey/croaky? Is has it been since she was ill?

This picture from the baby shower just looks so…sad. Sad and miserable.
Well kids his age will play with everything they can, true, but this just doesn’t look inviting, it doesn’t look fun.
Are they what, Victorian era kids?
9013FF46-4E99-4E41-85D3-A93647F34091.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.