Grace Victory #7 Gracey Potter, the girl who lived

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will all due respect but this is not normal. It’s not normal in any shape or form. And to be so smug about about her obvious eating disorder and pretend that’s it fine and normal is nothing to be proud of.
palming her kid off and ordered takeaways at least once a day has become a personality trait almost for her, she thinks it’s cute / fun but in reality she’s just a knob.

Reactions: 23
If that were me, I'd feel some element of shame about the frequency at which I was ordering these takeaways. I wonder if she announces it every time on social media. She is just so wrong and strong

Reactions: 10
Unless she’s gonna be in the salon for 6+ hours getting braids done or something then this is absolutely mad.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
To be honest I feel she posts she’s getting take aways etc because she knows it will end up on here. Tattle has literally created a digital footprint of how unhealthy grace actually is, and how lazy she is!

she might be ‘healthy’ now but it will all catch up on her eventually.

Reactions: 4
The thing is she posted it at nearly 2pm, so why hadn’t she eaten already considering she isn’t one of these people quickly going for a haircut whilst she’s running between jobs? She will have been at home on her ass all day 😑

Reactions: 6
The amount of poison and junk she is so shamelessly and proudly putting in her pregnant body is outrageous. The problem is, because she is a 'plus size' influencer, its like she is untouchable. If you mention her weight, you are fatfobic. If you mention the takeaways, you are told to move on with the times because 'its 2022 she can eat what she wants'. She also now has the excuse of the pregnancy, so she can label her disordered eating as cravings. The truth is, if she was proudly smoking whilst pregnant, there would be outrage and noone would support her. Or if a skinny pregnant person piled on stone after stone, stuffing herself with unhealthy, toxic takeaways every day, people would express their concerns openly. It's so backwards, and I'm saying this as a fat person.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
she has actual issues, her bank statement must literally be ‘deliveroo, uber eats, uber, deliveroo, uber, deliveroo, deliveroo, deliveroo’
It'll be amusing to whoever does her mortgage application when they ask you for rough break downs of your spending then go through your statements 😂😂 Maybe she'd actually be able to afford to buy and not rent with less ordering..........

Reactions: 6
Noticed the salon she ordered food to is a vegan one. Wonder if the takeaway she ordered there is vegan? I doubt it. Fat witch.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Just because your bloods are healthy doesn’t mean you’re health the stupid dipshit, she is morbidly obese and in denial because she been given a ‘clean bill of health’. She can’t even walk a couple of metres without being out of breathe.

I’m fat, my bloods are fine but i’m still fat and unhealthy ffs.
My bloods are fine and I have thyroid cancer 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She discovers kids are not always placid and they love to move.

does anyone know what lee’s job is? Is it music related?
Someone on here mentioned that Lee was a delivery driver for a pharmacy. Though this was pre Gleam signing so I don’t know if he is still doing that.

Reactions: 3
I think she’s doing it on purpose now… she has to be. Why doesn’t she batch cook stuff for Cyprus?
Just laziness and displaying her own issues with the food on him.
A bit off topic.
TBH my partner ( don’t want to bash him too much tho ) is kinda the same.
Our son is 1,5y old and in his mind that means that it is perfectly good age to eat everything.
Honestly we had so many arguments about this and I tried to tell him that even in theory he can eat everything at this age he definitely doesn’t need everything.
I don’t want to give him pizzas and ice creams and biscuits and on a regular basis but my partner thinks it’s perfectly fine. He can’t even cut and apple or pear to take it to park but goes to Asda and buys bunch of snacks.
*sighs*

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.