Grace Victory #7 Gracey Potter, the girl who lived

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly can’t with grace, that woman only said the truth. What healthy stuff does she consume? None. She is so so rude!!!!
I wonder if this is actually true and this is the healthiest her bloods have been since 2020 because she lost weight from the coma. If so this is not quite the own she thinks it is.

Reactions: 14
Erm I’m not sure comparing your bloods to when you’re surviving on a drip is the flex you think it is Grace

props to the lady who called her out on a non- anonymous account. Especially knowing Grace would send her followers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
All the comments saying Chinese people eat Chinese food and they aren't all unhealthy. Uurrrrmmmmm I think the local Chinese takeaway perhaps serves dishes that you wouldn't actually see or eat if you lived in China. How clueless are these idiots.

Screenshot_20220719-164018_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220719-164031_Twitter.jpg
y

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I honestly can’t with grace, that woman only said the truth. What healthy stuff does she consume? None. She is so so rude!!!!
Just because your bloods are healthy doesn’t mean you’re health the stupid dipshit, she is morbidly obese and in denial because she been given a ‘clean bill of health’. She can’t even walk a couple of metres without being out of breathe.

I’m fat, my bloods are fine but i’m still fat and unhealthy ffs.

Reactions: 24
Just because your bloods are healthy doesn’t mean you’re health the stupid dipshit, she is morbidly obese and in denial because she been given a ‘clean bill of health’. She can’t even walk a couple of metres without being out of breathe.

I’m fat, my bloods are fine but i’m still fat and unhealthy ffs.
The breathing is unbelievable, how she can claim full health is odd. She’s probably well enough to be signed off but that doesn’t mean all clear.

Reactions: 11
She hasn’t done much to inspire me to drop 500 quid on an air conditioning unit as she’s cried she’s so hot today. Does it not work then?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Blood test isnt an indicator of being healthy, cancers dont show up on a blood test, you could be anaemic but on the lower end of the results given and still be told 'your haem levels are low but nothing to worry about'

Shes a dumb witch..she knows how unhealthy she is so loves saying shes healtht. No offence but eating takeaway everyday even if its one meal.will.make.you sick, not today and not tomorrow but it will add up and catch up with you

Reactions: 18
All the comments saying Chinese people eat Chinese food and they aren't all unhealthy. Uurrrrmmmmm I think the local Chinese takeaway perhaps serves dishes that you wouldn't actually see or eat if you lived in China. How clueless are these idiots.

View attachment 1429531View attachment 1429532y
Exactly ! They think Chinese takeaways served in Britain represents Chinese food lol Plus, I know there is always a good portion of vegetables in the plate.
Also certainly not the same quantity and most Chinese people don't seat on their arse all day, in their beige clothes. They work, they walk, they move.

Grace is still young. She thinks herself as some kind of miracle but she's not done with health issues yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I’m sorry but… did someone try and argue that Chinese takeaway isn’t unhealthy because… all the people in China eat it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Yeah, MSG is their national dish. Chinese takeaways typically cater to Western palates unless it states it is authentic.

I wish she'd just own the fact she's got unhealthy eating habits. Perhaps she knows admitting it to herself would mean she'd be inclined to make changes. Or she's thick 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
bleeping hell. I'M dying...of boredom with her repetitive death content. Tell the resusc team not to bother with me unless Grace has gone to see a therapist who will be professional and won't enable her bullshit.

The things that happen to her end up becoming her. She's incapable of growing AROUND it. It isn't just the centre of who she is; it is all of her. Tedious.

Additionally, the way she narrows her eyes while smirking makes her look thoroughly unlikeable. I can imagine she's a right snake. One with a jaw that can unhinge so she can take down a full coffee machine in one go and have done with it.

Sorry. Annoyed. I wish I could make a living on the back of all the shite I've endured 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah, MSG is their national dish. Chinese takeaways typically cater to Western palates unless it states it is authentic.

I wish she'd just own the fact she's got unhealthy eating habits. Perhaps she knows admitting it to herself would mean she'd be inclined to make changes. Or she's thick 🤷🏼‍♀️
Not even the same in every western country, here you would NEVER see a Chinese takeaway served with chips😱😂 like I saw in a British influencer page more than once.

Reactions: 11
Shove the words "salt and pepper", in front of "chips", and you've got yourself some lovely authentic SE Asian cuisine.

Is she after her local Chinese to kindly gift a banquet?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.