Grace Victory #7 Gracey Potter, the girl who lived

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In a way I do feel for Grace because imo she has a pretty serious food addiction issue. Enjoying your food and looking forward to certain meals/snacks isn’t a crime but it seems like her whole life is structured around that. Constantly craving xyz and planning to have that and thinking about this - it’s never ending with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
How much longer will she have to insist about 'maybe getting a ring on her finger soon' to finally get one? I can't believe she even managed to throw that in the Bumble ad 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is this portion size for a toddler not massive? I could be totally wrong, I don't have kids but I would genuinely eat that for my lunch and I'm 35 😂
Most of it will end up on the floor so it’s not too bad, but more than I would plate up myself.
I need your portion control if that’s all you’d eat 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Most of it will end up on the floor so it’s not too bad, but more than I would plate up myself.
I need your portion control if that’s all you’d eat 🤣
Yeah, toddlers are brilliant at portion control and only eat til they’re full. And there is a lot of wastage!

Reactions: 9
How much longer will she have to insist about 'maybe getting a ring on her finger soon' to finally get one? I can't believe she even managed to throw that in the Bumble ad 🙄
Oh God how is she STILL talking about this 😭. It’s been years at this point. Lee has got the message very loud and very clear that you want him to propose. And he wakes up every single day and chooses not to lmao. She needs to either make peace with that fact, or dump him.

Also why is their body language together in videos so awkward. It’s always Lee sat there with Grace putting her arm around him or holding him in some way. Never the other way around. Plus she always says such intense lovey dovey things about him and he’s like ‘uh yeah me too ha ha.’ I like Lee but he comes across as a passive partner who isn’t as into Grace as she is into him. I feel like he sticks around for all the comforts and freebies he gets in the relationship.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Is this portion size for a toddler not massive? I could be totally wrong, I don't have kids but I would genuinely eat that for my lunch and I'm 35 😂
I agree that’s way too much food for a toddler, especially all the cheese! A good portion amount is about the size of a child's cupped handful. She always says that Cyprus is a fussy eater, perhaps because she puts way to much food on his plate it overwhelms him. She should try giving a small amount and then offer seconds.

Reactions: 5
Oh God how is she STILL talking about this 😭. It’s been years at this point. Lee has got the message very loud and very clear that you want him to propose. And he wakes up every single day and chooses not to lmao. She needs to either make peace with that fact, or dump him.

Also why is their body language together in videos so awkward. It’s always Lee sat there with Grace putting her arm around him or holding him in some way. Never the other way around. Plus she always says such intense lovey dovey things about him and he’s like ‘uh yeah me too ha ha.’ I like Lee but he comes across as a passive partner who isn’t as into Grace as she is into him. I feel like he sticks around for all the comforts and freebies he gets in the relationship.
I also don’t think she is as deeply into him as she likes to portray. I think she „loves to love“ if you know what I mean.

Reactions: 12
I also don’t think she is as deeply into him as she likes to portray. I think she „loves to love“ if you know what I mean.
This is a good point! She enjoys the performance of it all. Cus in their vlogs together she was always dissing him and berating him.

Reactions: 9
I don't think it's a particularly large meal for a toddler but way to much of the same food group. You don't need bread, cheese and pasta. Pasta, some veg and some fruit would of been a far more normal plate.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don't think it's a particularly large meal for a toddler but way to much of the same food group. You don't need bread, cheese and pasta. Pasta, some veg and some fruit would of been a far more normal plate.
Yeah coulda done with some colour variation on that plate …

Reactions: 4
I don’t get how tf sge affords the multiple-times-a-day deliveries?? I earn almost 70k, I have no one to support except myself and my pets, I live in London (like Grace does) and I would give serious thought before ordering in more than a couple of times a week. Ordering a single drink from Starbucks or a few items from pret is EXPENSIVE.
I'm very similar to you it's actually wild isn't it? I'm on a very good salary and only have myself and wouldn't manage with the amount of takeaways and drinks she has

Reactions: 3
Grace’s worrying over reliance on takeaway delivery services is just another glaring example of her food addiction imo. Someone with a more normal relationship with food can override their cravings/whims and let them pass without acting on them. But for her food is a very emotional thing, it’s a crutch, a vice and a boredom reliever. Hence the multiple orders in one day despite the astronomical costs.

Reactions: 11
All of this sounds so similar to her relationship/interactions with her ex, Simon.

I think Grace gravitates towards the same types of men, ones she will always be seeking approval from in some way. I can tell from watching her that she is a very PDA-heavy person and it must be frustrating to have a preference for touching/kissing/cuddling etc but your partner is just not that into it. :confused:

• Sad
Reactions: 7
All of this sounds so similar to her relationship/interactions with her ex, Simon.

I think Grace gravitates towards the same types of men, ones she will always be seeking approval from in some way. I can tell from watching her that she is a very PDA-heavy person and it must be frustrating to have a preference for touching/kissing/cuddling etc but your partner is just not that into it. :confused:
Omg yes! I completely forgot how similar her dynamic was with Simon too. It’s also interesting that her partners are always less established than she is financially and end up sponging off her to an extent. It’s almost like Grace doesn’t feel confident to go for men who are her equal or even ahead of her, like she’ll lose the upper hand somehow. And I’m sure her boyfriend before Simon (who never appeared on camera) was also a user who wasn’t that into her, based on how she described that relationship.

As obnoxious as Grace can be that makes me feel kind of sorry for her. She’s never been in a fully reciprocal balanced relationship before. It’s always her clinging to passive barely present men who ride her coattails and get to enjoy all the home comforts and freebies that she provides. Her eagerness to attach herself to these guys and give them so much is pretty telling about her self esteem, or lack thereof. Like spending years begging Lee for a proposal. If she had an ounce of introspection she could wonder why he’s so unbothered and what that says about the nature of their relationship.

Reactions: 6
I unfollowed Grace off everything pretty much after finding out she was ok after what happened with covid. I used to love her years ago but she just got too much, so when I saw someone I know tweeting about her being pregnant again I RAN to this thread.

I had a baby last year, and as a very fat person who wanted to make sure their child had the best, I was so careful to keep my body in the best condition it could be while pregnant. I ended up having a textbook pregnancy, and a problem free labour. If she is aiming for this after how awful her situation was with Cyprus’ birth, what the duck is she doing treating her already delicate (no matter how much she claims to be medically clear, until she loses weight she isn’t as your weight will be named as the problem every time something goes wrong) body in the way she is by shovelling so much tit down her throat? I really wish her the best in her pregnancy, but how can she be so ignorant to how much of a high risk position she is in?
i had a baby last year too and very overweight, i actually hardly put any weight on during pregnancy due to eating so much better and had a problem free pregnancy and labour. grace reminds me of one of my friends who is morbidly overweight and then put 4 stone on during pregnancy and thought it was absolutely fine, it actually makes me angry.

all he seems to eat is carbs and more carbs

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.