Grace Victory #7 Gracey Potter, the girl who lived

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is a gentle csection? A csection is a csection.
I dont know what midwives she has been having but thwy havent been transparent with her at all and are giving her a false sense of security. She is the healthiest she has been? She was in a coma a year ago for goodness sake
This!!! There is NOTHING gentle about a c section!! Your abdomen is being opened layer by layer, nothing gentle about it, maybe its a manifestation thing to use certain words

And girl youre far from healthy, your whole body shut down over a year ago, the pressure and strain this is putting on a body that hasnt even healed, sure youre healthy? Far from it, you wouldnt be seeinf a consultant if you were!

Reactions: 24
She just wants to be special so bleeping bad 🤣 I bet she’s a nightmare patient

• Heart
Somehow all the health workers tell Grace she's healthy or so she says. She's insisting too much on it and it's not very realistic. It's not even their common language. Unless it's different in Britain.
This. Every single appointment she comes out telling us this and it’s weird. She’s a pathological bullshitter imo. I wish her and the baby a healthy delivery. But she needs to stop talking like this, it’s so arrogant and self aggrandising! I’ve said it a million times on here but Who. Does. She. Think. She. Is?! Grace really feels owed by everything and everyone.

Reactions: 23
The hospital are probably making these ‘special measures’ bc she is probably at risk (I.e very overweight etc). Plus she’s also incredibly demanding no doubt and has insisted all of these things.

grace is far from healthy, and has not been for a long time.

seems like she’s got her head in the clouds about the birth plans, and needs to be realistic.

Reactions: 19
i think its quite sad how desperate she is to justify that she is healthy and she's not making a mistake.
she is morbidly obese, no one, not one person can tell me that is healthy. my boyldy weighs 53kgs, just the strain on my heart and lungs is nowhere near to strain she puts on her organs.
the fact that every day is a struggle, simple things that all of us do ..walking, talking,showering etc it's a massive issue for her she is always in bed and exhausted. No doctor in their right mind would ever recommend further pregnancies to her but they have to provide the best possible support for her because she needs it.
Healthy pregnancies are not consultant led. I actually feel sad for her ... she must be desperate

• Heart
Reactions: 17
You know you can press and hold your finger on the screen to keep it up, right
Like I said, I realise it's a non issue lol but not on my phone (Android). Unless I open the box to reply to a story (which Grace has disabled) I can't stop the story from moving on to the next one.

I’m so shocked she is getting so much extra considering this pregnancy is 100% healthy according to her??
Somehow all the health workers tell Grace she's healthy or so she says. She's insisting too much on it and it's not very realistic. It's not even their
She is the healthiest she has been? She was in a coma a year ago for goodness sake
Another blogger from Grace's era, Nikki's secret recently gave birth and everything was fine for her until the last minute and she had to do an emergency c section, which seems to already be a consideration for Grace.

But just like we all said with her first pregnancy, you can't predict tomorrow and pregnancy takes a huge toll on the body no matter how healthy a person is.

No one wishes anything bad actually happens, especially not a second time round, but some humility and cognizance wouldn't go amiss.

There are people who live the healthiest lifestyles and still have complications.

I would suggest Grace was trying to convince herself as much as she is us but I think she's genuinely that arrogant.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s always about Grace.
What Grace wants. Not the fact that C is too little to be in hospital, disrupted from his routine, watching his mum try to feed a screaming baby, deal with PP bleeding etc, without his usual support. Possibly making a huge song and dance because baby isn’t feeding.

Reactions: 13
God she is actually so vile, her smug face as she brags about all the special treatment she’s getting because she’s Grace and she’s just soooo important, it’s actually sickening.Also she makes that smug face she has the lips and lower jaw of an 86 year old.

• Haha
  • Angry
Almost died, didn’t you know?
This!!! There is NOTHING gentle about a c section!! Your abdomen is being opened layer by layer, nothing gentle about it, maybe its a manifestation thing to use certain words

And girl youre far from healthy, your whole body shut down over a year ago, the pressure and strain this is putting on a body that hasnt even healed, sure youre healthy? Far from it, you wouldnt be seeinf a consultant if you were!

She has it in her head this perfect birth, she’s deluded. I had a planned c section and even though it was relatively chilled it was definitely NOT gentle. I’m surprised the doctors haven’t firmly advised that she have a c section due to her history and weight.

Reactions: 5
Almost died, didn’t you know?

She has it in her head this perfect birth, she’s deluded. I had a planned c section and even though it was relatively chilled it was definitely NOT gentle. I’m surprised the doctors haven’t firmly advised that she have a c section due to her history and weight.
I'm pretty sure they have and she's dismissed it, so now they're just waiting for the need for one so they can say, well, we tried VBAC, but as we noted a c-section has now become necessary. I'm sure they know that at the point they say it has become medically necessary, that then safe delivery becomes the mother's priority.

Fun fact, you can pay for a private room on the NHS when giving birth & it’s not too expensive (I wish I’d known when I had my kids) that’s probably what she’s done but being the precious big princess she is she’s got to make out it was given to her because she’s just so important, you’d only ever be given a private room for free under special circumstances such as ill health, health risks etc, so she’s either not as healthy as she keeps making out or she paid for the private room, she isn’t this special unique Wonder Woman like she keeps implying 😂

Reactions: 18
Fun fact, you can pay for a private room on the NHS when giving birth & it’s not too expensive (I wish I’d known when I had my kids) that’s probably what she’s done but being the precious big princess she is she’s got to make out it was given to her because she’s just so important, you’d only ever be given a private room for free under special circumstances such as ill health, health risks etc, so she’s either not as healthy as she keeps making out or she paid for the private room, she isn’t this special unique Wonder Woman like she keeps implying 😂
I imagine it's very different in London and the South East and the NHS is in a very different state now, but when I gave birth at a hospital in the North East all the rooms were private. Naively I didn't think it could be otherwise until I spoke to mums in other hospital trusts!

Back on topic, I worry that her followers are going to be persuaded by this manifestation/calm birth stuff. I did hypnobirthing and when I ended up having complications I felt like it was my fault for not trying hard enough. This is the whole issue with manifesting isn't it - it implies that if you've had issues/disadvantages, it's because you didn't want it enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I imagine it's very different in London and the South East and the NHS is in a very different state now, but when I gave birth at a hospital in the North East all the rooms were private. Naively I didn't think it could be otherwise until I spoke to mums in other hospital trusts!

Back on topic, I worry that her followers are going to be persuaded by this manifestation/calm birth stuff. I did hypnobirthing and when I ended up having complications I felt like it was my fault for not trying hard enough. This is the whole issue with manifesting isn't it - it implies that if you've had issues/disadvantages, it's because you didn't want it enough.
Yes!!! Also it’s totally pig ignorant to privileges or lack thereof, like did mum x have a bad birth because she went into it with ✨bad vibes✨ or was it because she’s a black woman x times more likely to die in childbirth as HCPs assume she’s over reacting when voicing her pain and concerns? It’s such a dangerous POV but SO prevalent in young millennials and gen z, I’m constantly correcting my sister for saying it because how tf can you ✨manifest✨ urself out of systemic discrimination?!

Also sorry to hear about your negative birth experience my love.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yes!!! Also it’s totally pig ignorant to privileges or lack thereof, like did mum x have a bad birth because she went into it with ✨bad vibes✨ or was it because she’s a black woman x times more likely to die in childbirth as HCPs assume she’s over reacting when voicing her pain and concerns? It’s such a dangerous POV but SO prevalent in young millennials and gen z, I’m constantly correcting my sister for saying it because how tf can you ✨manifest✨ urself out of systemic discrimination?!

Also sorry to hear about your negative birth experience my love.
Oh bless you, it felt tit at the time but all fine a few years on. Unless I should milk it and go on about how I [nearly] DIED in the hopes of getting VIP treatment next time?

• Heart
Oh bless you, it felt tit at the time but all fine a few years on. Unless I should milk it and go on about how I [nearly] DIED in the hopes of getting VIP treatment next time?
Yes. You absolutely should. I hope you make millions darling

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I live in south London & we get a private room for giving birth but as soon as you’ve given birth you’re put into a room with about 5 other women & babies with only a curtain to divide you, I can’t fault Grace for paying for a private room if she chose to, I just don’t understand why she is never honest, she could either be making women aware that they can pay for a private room or if it’s because she’s unwell she could be advocating for the NHS and how they’re taking her health seriously and putting in measures to make sure her and her baby are safe! I’ve always found Grace odd, I’m a bigger woman (size 14-16) and the way she’s so adamant she needs to be the picture of health is just weird to me, I never had health issues in my pregnancies but I was warned of the risk of pre-eclampsia due to my weight & it was something I definitely was concerned about, I was lucky my weight didn’t affect my health & I had happy healthy pregnancies & births but everything she does goes against advocating for bigger women, because when was the last time you saw a slim/healthy woman doing the most to prove she’s healthy in pregnancy? I was a big healthy woman in pregnancy and I didn’t feel the need to prove I’m healthy to anyone, it just screams insecurity, if you need to go above and beyond to prove to people you are healthy, you are probably not healthy! living a normal happy life speaks more for your health than what words you decide to spew on a daily basis!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Honestly I can’t even hate on the freebies, the NHS money she is wasting and the post birth Big Mac. I just know she’s heading for some kind of absolute hellish breakdown when she has 2 under 2. Hope her mum’s ready to receive Cyprus and his suitcases

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.