Grace Victory #7 Gracey Potter, the girl who lived

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1565318

If she posted this and I was co-parent with her I'd let her find out what taking on the real load of motherhood is by leaving her. Such disrespect given that she had Lee take Cyprus to a graduation ceremony because she just couldn't parent that day.
Yeah this is rich coming from Grace considering how much family support she has with her child. But honestly I do get the vibe that Lee is there but not really There. I can totally believe that Grace does all of the actual child rearing between the two of them. I remember their pre baby vlogs back in the day and Grace did all the cooking and cleaning on top of being the breadwinner. I can’t imagine much of that dynamic has changed.

But this is a situation that Grace herself has created! Lee has never been a particularly committed or active partner. And having his baby was never going to change that. That is a mistake women have been making since time immemorial. She actually reminds me a lot of an old friend of mine. She also has a very lukewarm barely there boyfriend. He was never particularly passionate about her but she clung to him, got him a job at her dads company, moved him into her flat, pressured him to save up for a mortgage with her and then had his baby (he told her to get an abortion but she insisted).

And like Lee he obviously loves his kid, is somewhat fond of my friend. And more importantly - massively benefits from the material comforts that he gets by being with her and living in a two income household. But he’s completely useless, my friend does basically everything she’s the household manager, does all the child rearing and home making on top of working and paying everything 50/50.

But the thing is, both my old friend and Grace have the same issue. They’re control freaks. So as much as they huff and moan about their situations, they’re the ones who actively sought them out. They subconsciously go for these passive unenthusiastic men because it allows them to call the shots and make all the decisions.

If Grace actually met a man who was strong willed, committed and passionate she’d run a mile. She loves the Simon and Lee types. A real relationship would involve compromise and sacrifices that I could never see her making (in her current state). So she’s stuck in these shallow nothing-y relationships with men who use her and have no vested interest in meeting her needs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Is it just me that gets a pang of anger when someone gets gifted something this expensive when us ‘peasants’ have to fork out the money. Not even a discount code. 🤨
Nope - makes me seethe. What a world where these talentless lazy fuckwits get to sit on their arses doing bugger all or attending ‘events’ not only for a lucrative living, but for endless luxury freebies - all whilst referring to themselves as entrepreneurs. I hope influencer culture dies a very quick death.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Is it just me that gets a pang of anger when someone gets gifted something this expensive when us ‘peasants’ have to fork out the money. Not even a discount code. 🤨
Usually I think it’s disgraceful ppl accepting child related freebies, but by Grace’s own accounts* I don’t think they’re doing too well financially so it feels a little different (to me, personally). However it’s not something that brand should want to do tbh as lots of us avoid spending with brands that gift to influencers as we don’t want to subsidise that lifestyle…

* both her horrible rants on Insta stories and her literal companies house accounts

• Heart
Reactions: 9
"leggings are all what fit me right now"

girl, that's been the truth for years.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t think she grasps that people tell her not to fret and stress about breastfeeding because sometimes it just DOESNT WORK. And that’s no one’s fault. But to put this pressure on herself that it HAS to happen to me just proves she’s trying to redo pregnancy and birth number 1 because she didn’t experience it now she wanted to.

she’s setting herself up to feel like a failure if she can’t breastfeed.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I don’t think she grasps that people tell her not to fret and stress about breastfeeding because sometimes it just DOESNT WORK. And that’s no one’s fault. But to put this pressure on herself that it HAS to happen to me just proves she’s trying to redo pregnancy and birth number 1 because she didn’t experience it now she wanted to.

she’s setting herself up to feel like a failure if she can’t breastfeed.
It works for most women who want to breastfeed though, thankfully. She puts too much (unnecessary) pressure and agressivity in it, you're right.
"It's my right as a mother". I don't think anyone denies her the possibility of breastfeeding. She should be relaxed and is just toxic af.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.