Grace Victory #7 Gracey Potter, the girl who lived

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you have kids? Not odd at all, it’s taught by pretty much all EYFS settings I’d be more surprised to see a setting where it wasn’t taught tbh. Concerned, even.
I've worked in quite a few and it's never been taught directly. I know it's a thing though!

Reactions: 1
I know it’s a thing - it was taught at pretty much every baby class I went to. I’ve not heard of it being taught to toddlers as I presumed vocal language was more dominant at this age.

No need for snark!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I know it’s a thing - it was taught at pretty much every baby class I went to. I’ve not heard of it being taught to toddlers as I presumed vocal language was more dominant at this age.

No need for snark!
It’s not snark at all, it’s just asking if you’ve got kids as you may very well do but just live in an area where this isn’t the done thing, or not have them in any form of childcare. All of those are totally fine things? This was just a question and not an attempt to shame you, sorry you felt that way.

Reactions: 5
It’s not snark at all, it’s just asking if you’ve got kids as you may very well do but just live in an area where this isn’t the done thing, or not have them in any form of childcare. All of those are totally fine things? This was just a question and not an attempt to shame you, sorry you felt that way.
Ah misunderstanding on my part - sorry! Very little sleep with toddlers!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
You know what is better than baby sign Grace? Giving actual attention to your kid.

Reactions: 18
Idk if she’s exaggerating, but if her baby’s favourite person really is their grandmother I don’t know why she’s happy about it haha. If my baby’s favourite person was anyone other than me I’d be devastated.

Curious about what the dynamic is going to be once baby 2 arrives. Will they be joining baby 1 on the constant sleepovers at grandma’s? Or will it be her, Lee and the new baby in a bubble together while Grandma continues to pick up the slack.

Reactions: 18
Idk if she’s exaggerating, but if her baby’s favourite person really is their grandmother I don’t know why she’s happy about it haha. If my baby’s favourite person was anyone other than me I’d be devastated.

Curious about what the dynamic is going to be once baby 2 arrives. Will they be joining baby 1 on the constant sleepovers at grandma’s? Or will it be her, Lee and the new baby in a bubble together while Grandma continues to pick up the slack.
new baby will be used for content, queue breastfeeding videos, more moaning about having to look after her kids and constant reminders how she missed it all with C

Reactions: 15
Every baby milestone she will someone match to her time in ICU.

“When Cyprus did this, I was in a coma” etc etc

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
She can’t order an air conditioning unit without reminding us that she “deserves” one.

Reactions: 7
An air conditioning unit? at a time when energy prices are skyrocketing? crikey, they aren’t cheap to run at all!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.