Grace Victory #7 Gracey Potter, the girl who lived

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has the obese woman who has absolutely no interest in sports gone to Wimbledon 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder if she was actually supposed to advertise the water?! I didn’t know they did sparkling but saw she’s shown half the word on the tin 🥴

Also wondering if she really asked a friend for that dress as she claimed she did because the dress code was 'eco conscious'... A few days back she was talking about ordering shoes (and maybe clothes) for Wimbledon.

Reactions: 7
Cyprus is at his grandma's AGAIN, yet his reborn mother is still in bed because why not. This woman is a joke, I can't wait to see her (not) dealing with two kids.

(English is not my first language)

Reactions: 22
On one hand I do get that it takes a village, and it’s good for a child’s development to have close bonds with multiple generations of family. Not everyone has to follow the model of a nuclear family set up with mum dad and child and only seeing extended relatives once in a blue moon.

But on the other hand this feels a bit excessive? It would be one thing if her mum was basically a substitute for nursery/childminder and watched the baby in the day a few times a week. But it seems to be never ending over night stays. Almost like he lives half the time there.

It’s not like Grace works a busy full time job. And she’s supposedly the picture of health now so why does she require so much support with parenting? It sounds mean but this reminds me of those kids who have mums that just can’t cope for whatever reason so they get raised by their grandmothers.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Cannot stand influencers calling being invited to events like Wimbledon ‘work’
And why do they even bother? Who’s going to see Grace’s wheezing arse and be inspired to a) drink water or b) spend £££ going to the tennis?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
On one hand I do get that it takes a village, and it’s good for a child’s development to have close bonds with multiple generations of family. Not everyone has to follow the model of a nuclear family set up with mum dad and child and only seeing extended relatives once in a blue moon.

But on the other hand this feels a bit excessive? It would be one thing if her mum was basically a substitute for nursery/childminder and watched the baby in the day a few times a week. But it seems to be never ending over night stays. Almost like he lives half the time there.

It’s not like Grace works a busy full time job. And she’s supposedly the picture of health now so why does she require so much support with parenting? It sounds mean but this reminds me of those kids who have mums that just can’t cope for whatever reason so they get raised by their grandmothers.
This is exactly what I thought. She doesn't have a full time job, she doesn't clean her own house (god forbid she had to because we would hear about it every time) so that's another thing most people without cleaners do whilst caring for their kids, working full time & cooking (not ordering delivery everyday).
My mum has my nephew 1 day a week & I'm lucky enough to work 4 days (12 hour days though so deffo more than Grace has ever done 🤪) so I have him 1 day as well. And this only started when his mum went back to work at a year and 3 months.
Grace wouldn't cope having him everyday all day like most other mums at his age do (and why wouldn't you want to? they grow SO fast). It's all the same with insta mums, although she will palm him off for up to 2/3 days sometimes and just sit on the sofa doing 'work' aka replying to emails/life admin everyone does in between proper work days.
I wonder if he'll go to full time nursery when the baby comes. Private day nurseries in London (south where I am anyway) can be up to £1900 a month full time so how will they afford it? Even 2/3 days is over £1000 in most.

Reactions: 7
I wonder if he'll go to full time nursery when the
baby comes. Private day nurseries in London (south where I am anyway) can be up to £1900 a month full time so how will they afford it? Even 2/3 days is over £1000 in most.
Grace did say that Cyprus is starting nursery in September (the month before baby number 2 is due). I feel like she’s looking to palm him off so she can dedicate time to her baby girl, as I’m sure she was already pregnant the time they were visiting nurseries. Lee is signed to Gleam now so I suspect bringing in additional household income to assist with the hefty nursery fees.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
So she stays in bed whilst her mum has the boy, her mum keeps the boy all the time, what are they doing between them?!?!?! Its not like they are working 12 hr shifts, this is so bad

Hee mum does bath time too?!?!?!?! He is with her mum wveryday, like grandma needs a rest too!!!!

Reactions: 13
So she stays in bed whilst her mum has the boy, her mum keeps the boy all the time, what are they doing between them?!?!?! Its not like they are working 12 hr shifts, this is so bad

Hee mum does bath time too?!?!?!?! He is with her mum wveryday, like grandma needs a rest too!!!!
Grace is very busy doing very important work like… answering emails and ordering Pret, and taking a car to Wimbledon to film herself opening a fridge of water.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Grace is very busy doing very important work like… answering emails and ordering Pret, and taking a car to Wimbledon to film herself opening a fridge of water.
Ordering Pret when you shouldnt be ordering any food and making your own damn food!!! Like she stays home all day whats the excuse?!?! Shes not changed at all

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.