Grace Victory #6 Grand risings, BMI is rising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a deeply personal photo and she posts it shamelessly for thousands to see šŸ˜Ŗ
Agreed. This is the fucked up thing, she has to monetise this trauma to make any money. Itā€™s either that or monetise her child, which hasnā€™t seemed to have taken off. The entire influencer economy is sick and this is one of the worst instances of it imo.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
call me insensitive but listening to her talking about all the health problems she had all I could think about was, and you and Lee still act like their invincible without taking any precautions when they go out. you'd think they'd be shitting themselves, especially Grace

Reactions: 9
Was expecting to see a sponsorship to explain that post but no she woke up and decided to share this, completely unprovoked

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Was expecting to see a sponsorship to explain that post but no she woke up and decided to share this, completely unprovoked
But worse her management will be using the engagement metrics from this post to pitch her to brands. Absolutely grim.

Reactions: 6
Iā€™m sure she consented to the coma because she saw Ā£Ā£Ā£ signā€™s.

Reactions: 2
Looks like she has a new partnership. I went to have a look at the website, they go up to 3xl. Looks like she has lied about her size again on one of the posts she is saying she is a 2xl. Classic Grace.

Reactions: 1
I'm so late with this but ar lek and grace friends? I remember they went out together last year but I've not seen them together since

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.