Grace Victory #6 Grand risings, BMI is rising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Offcourse she has to mention she died twice. Honestly without this covid coma story, grace as an influencer would be completely irreverent now. People only tune in due to her covid story I suspect as she has nothing else going for her. Graces new content is boring, repetitive and lazy.

88D76429-B4BB-44FE-8BA4-772F93FBC0D0.jpeg

Reactions: 9
Offcourse she has to mention she died twice. Honestly without this covid coma story, grace as an influencer would be completely irreverent now. People only tune in due to her covid story I suspect as she has nothing else going for her. Graces new content is boring, repetitive and lazy.

View attachment 1042962
She will keep shoving this down to everyones throat because like you said, quite literally she has absolutely nothing else to offer and now she can be this self proclaimed martyr forever.

Reactions: 11
Except her story isn’t that unique two years into a pandemic. We hear all the time from people who survived. Also life is contuing to become more normal for a lot of people: covid fatigue is real and it’a not front page news or as in your face anymore. So interest in her story which everyone has now been heard is waning as people get on with life.

The family channel isn’t working as they don’t do anything and aren’t particularly likeable or interesting as a family. Maybe she was expecting more freebies and interest which they probably had at the start but it’s all a bit meh.

*should add I work in hospital with covid I know how brutal it is even with Omicron apparently being ‘milder’ but it’s observation of normal folk living day to day, trying to live through a a pandemic.

Reactions: 16
I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again. She needs to change the narrative. But she’s lazy, so she won’t. To her this “re-birth” is easy content, but it’s definitely losing her engagement. She can’t keep plugging it forever.
ETA - And to be honest it’s crap content. It isn’t what she’s learnt or even a journey back. It’s “I nearly died please send me free tit.”

Reactions: 13
I just dont understand why her management company doesnt provide more coaching for her. Surely they would see that she is crumbling as an influencer.

Reactions: 12
It’s been a year! Surely by now the narrative should have moved on? Even to fundraising for the NHS or advocating for people or something?!

Also, is that not a long nap?!
11FE4ABA-78FE-4F25-A9B2-21A81A17492E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s been a year! Surely by now the narrative should have moved on? Even to fundraising for the NHS or advocating for people or something?!

Also, is that not a long nap?!
View attachment 1043719
So a child that age can nap for anything between 1-4 hours a day! My daughter does 2-3 hours as standard (how I’m here now!) with 4/5 hour wake windows between sleep, so a 10.30 nap with 6 wake time feels totally normal!

Every nap still feels like a blessing no matter how regular or lengthy they are! 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 7
So a child that age can nap for anything between 1-4 hours a day! My daughter does 2-3 hours as standard (how I’m here now!) with 4/5 hour wake windows between sleep, so a 10.30 nap with 6 wake time feels totally normal!

Every nap still feels like a blessing no matter how regular or lengthy they are! 😂
Every day is a school day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Long time lurker. First time posting
I have a quite a few points to add. Some may agree. Most may disagree

1. I think Lee is gay- absolutely nothing wrong with it & it’s no one’s business. But just thought I’d mention it.
  2. I THINK Grace and Lee have separated. Their family Instagram page is a complete flop. I think they/she made up the fact that he had covid over New Years, its a good excuse for them not posting about ‘seeing the new year in together’. He was elsewhere. I feel a “we have decided to go our separate ways” statement pending.
  3. I don’t think Lee has been happy for a while, but he couldn’t publicly leave ‘the one who died & survived’ & if he did, she would be emotionally manipulative
  4. Cyprus is a lovely baby, but from what I can observe, Grace is not stimulating him enough. I know he was premature and may be a little behind in hitting certain milestones. But- when he’s with her, he is siting in his high chair in front of the TV, in his play pen or on her lap.
  5. I don’t think she knows how to be a mum emotionally. She met her child late. That initial bond was not made & IN HER CASE I don’t think she has bonded with him. To me, she doesn’t display that natural maternal love
  6. In her cosmo interview while talking about Cyprus, she said “now I never want to be away from him”… most of last year she would upload a photo of a table full of snacks or the show she was watching, captioned “child free Fridays”… Cyprus would regularly be at her mums, so much so, that her sisters’ old room has been turned into a bedroom for him
  7. Grace has a god complex
  8. I think she had a stroke. Hence the paralysis in certain parts of her body and I think there is more to her medical issues than she states
  9. In her cosmo interview she made a comment about not being nice to be around after her ‘coma’ because of her trauma. She’s making an admission of being an absolute witch to friends, family and medical staff, so no one can expose her later.
  10. I don’t think she was in a coma for as long as she states. It’s very rare to be in an INDUCED coma for that long. And tweeted “I’m awake” on international woman’s day for the clout.
  11. She lied about having a low risk pregnancy. Her weight definitely contributed to her symptoms after she contracted covid (something she hasn’t mentioned) but she has clearly lost weight now, so she knows her weight was an issue medically. I think she was advised by doctors to loose weight, but isn’t saying anything, as it doesn’t fit her agenda of not dieting and ‘body positivity/acceptance’
  12. In her cosmo interview I thought It was odd that she said Cyprus had the support/love of Lee, HER MUM & HER SISTER, no mention of lee’s family or his support.
  13. Publicly she’s making this all about her. What about the appreciation and acknowledgement of how Lee felt through all of this. Since he’s her ‘twin flame’ apparently, shouldn’t she acknowledge what he went through. Yet to see a Kate garraway type interview. He didn’t even go on good morning Britain with her. It would be nice to hear from him.
  14. I hate that she always goes out of her way to mention that she doesn’t or isn’t drinking alcohol on any occasion. She will snap a picture of a drink and the caption will always read “VIRGIN Mojito…” or virgin ‘something’. And her NYE tweet about drinking elderflower with a takeaway. PLEASE.
  15. She “couldn’t wipe my own ass until July” but she was posting about walking up stairs and recovering in may 👏🏽. Makes sense. The whole applying for benefits ordeal was odd. She said she wasn’t entitled to any money from dec 2020-June 2021….but, I’m pretty sure while she was pregnant, she boasted about making alot of money and ‘doing extra’ so she could have an extra long maternity leave and be an all encompassing mother… so I’m guessing they saw your savings grace
  16. I don’t actually think she gives a tit about not breast feeding etc etc. she’s just posting that stuff for attention. It wasn’t robbed from you. You decided to lead an unhealthy lifestyle & in turn when you caught an illness, it f**ked you up. Simple.

That is all. Thanks for reading ✌🏽

• Wow
Reactions: 35
I agree with certain points and I think she's a big narcissist and it also shows on her relationship with her baby boy.
But what genuinely makes you think Lee is gay? Not that it's a problem to me, just why?

Reactions: 13

1. I think Lee is gay- absolutely nothing wrong with it & it’s no one’s business. But just thought I’d mention it.
  2. I THINK Grace and Lee have separated. Their family Instagram page is a complete flop. I think they/she made up the fact that he had covid over New Years, its a good excuse for them not posting about ‘seeing the new year in together’. He was elsewhere. I feel a “we have decided to go our separate ways” statement pending.
  3. I don’t think Lee has been happy for a while, but he couldn’t publicly leave ‘the one who died & survived’ & if he did, she would be emotionally manipulative
  4. Cyprus is a lovely baby, but from what I can observe, Grace is not stimulating him enough. I know he was premature and may be a little behind in hitting certain milestones. But- when he’s with her, he is siting in his high chair in front of the TV, in his play pen or on her lap.
  5. I don’t think she knows how to be a mum emotionally. She met her child late. That initial bond was not made & IN HER CASE I don’t think she has bonded with him. To me, she doesn’t display that natural maternal love
  6. In her cosmo interview while talking about Cyprus, she said “now I never want to be away from him”… most of last year she would upload a photo of a table full of snacks or the show she was watching, captioned “child free Fridays”… Cyprus would regularly be at her mums, so much so, that her sisters’ old room has been turned into a bedroom for him
  8. I think she had a stroke. Hence the paralysis in certain parts of her body and I think there is more to her medical issues than she states
  9. In her cosmo interview she made a comment about not being nice to be around after her ‘coma’ because of her trauma. She’s making an admission of being an absolute witch to friends, family and medical staff, so no one can expose her later.
  10. I don’t think she was in a coma for as long as she states. It’s very rare to be in an INDUCED coma for that long. And tweeted “I’m awake” on international woman’s day for the clout.
  11. She lied about having a low risk pregnancy. Her weight definitely contributed to her symptoms after she contracted covid (something she hasn’t mentioned) but she has clearly lost weight now, so she knows her weight was an issue medically. I think she was advised by doctors to loose weight, but isn’t saying anything, as it doesn’t fit her agenda of not dieting and ‘body positivity/acceptance’
  12. In her cosmo interview I thought It was odd that she said Cyprus had the support/love of Lee, HER MUM & HER SISTER, no mention of lee’s family or his support.
  13. Publicly she’s making this all about her. What about the appreciation and acknowledgement of how Lee felt through all of this. Since he’s her ‘twin flame’ apparently, shouldn’t she acknowledge what he went through. Yet to see a Kate garraway type interview. He didn’t even go on good morning Britain with her. It would be nice to hear from him.
  14. I hate that she always goes out of her way to mention that she doesn’t or isn’t drinking alcohol on any occasion. She will snap a picture of a drink and the caption will always read “VIRGIN Mojito…” or virgin ‘something’. And her NYE tweet about drinking elderflower with a takeaway. PLEASE.
  15. She “couldn’t wipe my own ass until July” but she was posting about walking up stairs and recovering in may 👏🏽. Makes sense. The whole applying for benefits ordeal was odd. She said she wasn’t entitled to any money from dec 2020-June 2021….but, I’m pretty sure while she was pregnant, she boasted about making alot of money and ‘doing extra’ so she could have an extra long maternity leave and be an all encompassing mother… so I’m guessing they saw your savings grace
  16. I don’t actually think she gives a tit about not breast feeding etc etc. she’s just posting that stuff for attention. It wasn’t robbed from you. You decided to lead an unhealthy lifestyle & in turn when you caught an illness, it f**ked you up. Simple.

Do you personally know Grace?

Reactions: 3

Points 1, 2, 3 and 10 I'm not ready to believe without more context but the rest makes sense. I definitely believe she's hiding the full extent of how unwell she was and how much she was warned of any risks but I've always thought that.

Points 1, 2, 3 and 10 I'm not ready to believe without more context but the rest makes sense. I definitely believe she's hiding the full extent of how unwell she was and how much she was warned of any risks but I've always thought that.
She woke up in February, she says as much in the Cosmo article. I think somewhere else she said she'd been reading stuff on the Internet for a little while. Of course she didn't wake up from a coma, roll over, pick up her phone and then start tweeting, she chose when to announce from the world that she had been brought back from the dead by Jesus. Of course she's vague as to when in February...

Reactions: 6
I dont think people really want to hear about Covid. We're living it everyday. I watch youtube to escape the realities of that life.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She didn’t get benefits while in hospital because no one can claim benefits while under the care of a hospital. She’s not special. Lee would’ve been able to claim for himself and the baby. All your needs are paid for and met in hospital, hence benefits stop.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.