Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
I thought you couldn’t claim PIP whilst you were in hospital ? If she was in an ICU then rehab facility that would have counted as hospital ? Her boyfriend probably would have needed to claim something whilst he was unable to work and looking after the baby
Couldn’t wipe her own ass but was posting like she was absolutely fine?! Something doesn’t add up?!

Reactions: 18

rosieposie87

Chatty Member
View attachment 1143680

I find this so cringe. Grace has been hinting for so long for an engagement, it’s actually kind of sad. Like they have a child together and clearly committed to each other, but grace comes across feeling unfulfilled for not being engaged sometimes…
I have complex feelings about this I must admit. I do think Grace has a right to desire marriage. However I don’t think she has a right to keep trying to publicly shame/bully/cajole Lee into proposing. Not only is it kinda humiliating for them both, but it is also completely pointless. There isn’t a man alive that you can talk into proposing to you if that isn’t already something that he wants.

I remember during one incident of her passive aggressive ‘proposal begging’ on IG, her followers were even sending him questions about when he will propose and he kept replying about ‘the right time’. Also she said that he basically proposed to her after she woke up from her coma? Basically it’s pretty clear that Lee isn’t actually opposed to marriage in general. Otherwise I’m sure they would’ve had that conversation by now. I doubt he will ever pop the question. They’ve been having this discussion for years. I think they have an anniversary coming up, plus a trip away? Could be a perfect opportunity, if he does propose then I’ll eat my words.

But I think he understands that if he is straight up honest with Grace and tells her he isn’t interested in marrying her, it will really fuck up the dynamic they currently have. And it’s a comfortable one for him. Being with Grace is very beneficial for him in many ways, she’s the mother of his child, their combined incomes allow them to live in a nice place in London. Her online platform gives him a boost for his music plus a few influencing opportunities get thrown his way. And he’s obviously attracted to her and they enjoy each other’s company. Breaking up would mean moving back into his parents place and starting from scratch in life. So he continually dangles the potential of a future proposal at some point down the line to keep the peace.

Ultimately Grace has two options, accept the relationship for what it is and reconcile with the fact that marriage may never be on the cards with him. Or, decide that marriage is very important to her, realise Lee isn’t offering her what she needs, and part ways with him romantically. It sounds dramatic and OTT but I just hate watching women who want marriage settling to be ‘forever girlfriends’ for men who basically get to have their cake and eat it too, while they just grow bitter and resentful. I think more women would benefit from realising that a relationship that’s fine but lacks a key component (that’s important to you), can be enough of a reason to end things. Anything is better than rolling into the fourth year of begging some guy to propose to you lmao.

• Heart

Elouise92

Seriously? You went away 2 weeks ago Grace, on a paid-for Valentines trip. Fucking hell the cheek.
It’s one thing being born into money and being blissfully unaware of how most people live, but people like Grace who were bought up working class? I don’t get it. Remember when she said she wouldn’t get out of bed for £500? FIVE HUNDRED? Not only does she do fuck all, but she’s rewarded for it over and over again. Wish people would stop giving useless narcissistic idiots like Grace the air time.

Influenza

And she tweeted something about not being able to have people over because everyone around her has covid.

I imagine it was a much smaller affair. Also if everyone around you has covid, even more reason to not have a huge gathering and definitely reason to not share that on social media.
Screenshot_20211225-125807_Instagram.jpg
Still quite a few plates and cutlery for such a small affair...

• Wow

Blueblue123

VIP Member
Considering her mindset towards having a positive way of thinking and speaking, it's interesting that she speaks so much negativity over her son.

• Heart

Whiterabbitsally

She's so entitled.

These instagrammers and shitfluencers are just walking adverts.

They've probably given her a 10 minute meeting and she's gloryfying it to the nines so it makes her more exciting....

Also the team probably don't want bad press as she's mentioned how she was cared for etc.

When will she realise it's not about her and she's just a number like the rest of us. Sick of her entitled godly crap.

It's like she's the only one in the world who's been in ICU and affected by this awful pandemic.

They'll just be doing it to save face to keep up reputation and make her feel heard. Who does she think she is.....

You need to have training, years of exp in working within the NHS in management to even get a say/ implement changes in this understaffed underpaid difficult work.

She needs to get to the real world. She's a facade with her beige asthetic, holier than thou god complex, perfect mother and family vibe.

Sorry but it's gotta be said.

Mooms

Chatty Member
Has she ever gone into what negative experiences she had in ICU/what could’ve been improved? I know she mentioned her hair but I’m sorry those nurses are there to keep you ALIVE! It’s not a spa retreat where you’re pampered! They do not have time for hair care, they are trying to keep you alive so you can see your baby son, not so you can wake up and already be having a good hair day. Comments like that are a slap in the face to all the incredible doctors and nurses who work their asses off so you can leave hospital alive. I often wonder if she takes any responsibility for catching covid? Or feels any guilt etc?

She isn’t a size 20… she’s probably a size 20 in certain dresses and tops but jeans…. She’s gotta be at least a 24/26. That’s BS. I’m a size 18-20 in jeans, I’m tiny compared to grace and im 5’4. She’s a giant.

Reactions: 17

GlowGirlGlowwww

VIP Member
I don't know how she thinks this type of behaviour in such challenging times in ICU is even remotely funny, it just shows the lack of self awareness she has and demonstrates yet again that she doesn't seem to think how this makes her look. Then again I guess she doesn't care, judging by the things she says/posts about Cyprus. Grace really needs a huge slice go humble pie and to be a little more grateful and retrospective about how lucky she has been and what amazing healthcare she has had, not bragging about her disgusting behaviour on the internet a year later as of she's the only person in the world to exist. Its actually sickening. Would love to see what the healthcare staff actually thought of her behaviour and 'demands'. Eurghhh!

• Heart

Angiedunnit

It's hard to impress me with Thai food as my tastebuds know when it's the real deal...only the finest things in life for our Grace. Jesus Christ she's such a wanker

• Haha

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
I know I bang on about it loads and it’s great she’s not scared etc etc, but she nearly died from covid, omicron is rampant right now and she keeps going to really busy places. Blows my mind tbh.

lunaspice

that person who said she will start a cult!
She’s gone and started a facebook group for covid coma survivors so she’s halfway there lool

• Haha
  • Wow

Eastlondoner

VIP Member
Right glad someone’s made a new thread

so bored out of my tree earlier. I thought I’d IMDB her to see if she was actually a named character from the books or something with her appearance in Harry potter

instead…

• Haha
  • Wow

SassyLad8

I wonder if wanting another baby is so that she can redo the time she missed with Cyprus. And I think it’s lovely her mum can take the baby, it seems strange to some but it’s a very normal thing in most of the world where family networks are stronger. However I think the frequent overnight thing is odd, and it annoys me that she’s just constantly on the sofa with the telly on and Cyprus is just being ignored. She likes her “perfect baby” because he fits into her life. What she doesn’t understand is that once he’s a toddler it’s going to be a nightmare for her grand risings to also have a newborn. I also seriously doubt her body is strong enough to carry another baby, it would put everyone’s health at risk.

lurker306

Didnt they just have Cs bday party before xmas? Of course they all have covid 😶its absolutely shocking they werent more careful with her history..

• Sad
  • Wow

mariiii

Every week/few weeks she’ll say she got the all clear on some health issue followed by “everything is normal” or “I’m fully fit” but then the next week it will be something else that she’s had an all clear from. The last time she said she was medically fit was December, so she was lying then.
Which is it Grace?

Attachments