Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lexilex

Beggy beggy beggy 247:

Begging for likes

5C866372-C023-4B92-98F1-28705C6525D2.jpeg

Begging for a ring

3EE69717-48DD-4C9C-87D9-971B8F8B9750.jpeg

Grace really has no limit.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16

lc04050607

When she first woke up I remember thinking ‘fuck me, we’ll never hear the end of this one.’ I felt quite guilty at the time but… not any more. It’s as if she’s decided to make ‘I was in a coma’ her new and only personality trait.

BooksNCats

Chatty Member
She was well off enough to donate 500 very recently. Great, it was the right thing to do but clearly shows she isn't hard up.

Also, she’s morphed into Lee.
what the fuck is she wearing please.
she looks likes she’s off to meet Steve Erwin’s son to stroke a crocodile, then have a browse around a meat market and finish off the day with a game of rounders. She needs to lay off this masculine style of fashion. It doesn’t suit her. Neither do the oversized size 18 curtains.

• Haha
  • Sad

Blueblue123

VIP Member
I was looking forward to scrutinising the party all I could cobble together were these few images:

View attachment 942610
View attachment 942611
View attachment 942612

And she tweeted something about not being able to have people over because everyone around her has covid.

I imagine it was a much smaller affair. Also if everyone around you has covid, even more reason to not have a huge gathering and definitely reason to not share that on social media.

beans01

Chatty Member
I can’t believe she thinks it is ok to cover a babies face like that. Ridiculous.

That child has so stimulation at all, everything around him is beige, no colourful toys 🧸 grace does not seem to play with him. Sad really.

B8806A93-D4E9-42B4-9CE1-8F1E6AE6B25F.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
There’s no real substance to the pair of them. She’s damaged in the brain, big time. She’s so self absorbed, all she’s thinking about is herself and how she feels being away from Lee. He’s probably enjoying the fucking break tbf. He’s probably missing Cyprus but Grace, I can guarantee she annoys the fuck outta him. They are both fat and only come together to munch food and be fat together, they don’t build each other, get fit together, grow together, there’s no real substance to their partnership except Cyprus and he’s not thriving, clearly. She holds him back. Her idea of exercise for him is letting him climb over her on the sofa while she stuffs loaves of bread in her gob talking about I’m the gal that lived.
imagine how heartbreaking Natalie (the lady who passed from covid recently) feel seeing graces tag line about the girl who lived. She’s so narcissistic and compassion-LESS.
I hate her at this point.
talking about holidays when Lee has covid. Is she hoping Tui will sponsor her a free holiday in the sun. Her whole existence was all about her pre-covid and it’s still about her post covid. She was a dickhead before and she’s still a dickhead now. Don’t know why anyone is shocked. Grace Victory is a c u n t. End of.
Lee deserves better. A woman to encourage him to lose weight and be healthier for his son. Cyprus doesn’t look like he’ll be overweight now but trust me, he will be a fat kid. Both his parents are fat. He’s not got a chance unless they change their habits and FAST.

*natalie’s family I meant to write. Apologies.
There’s no real substance to the pair of them. She’s damaged in the brain, big time. She’s so self absorbed, all she’s thinking about is herself and how she feels being away from Lee. He’s probably enjoying the fucking break tbf. He’s probably missing Cyprus but Grace, I can guarantee she annoys the fuck outta him. They are both fat and only come together to munch food and be fat together, they don’t build each other, get fit together, grow together, there’s no real substance to their partnership except Cyprus and he’s not thriving, clearly. She holds him back. Her idea of exercise for him is letting him climb over her on the sofa while she stuffs loaves of bread in her gob talking about I’m the gal that lived.
imagine how heartbreaking Natalie (the lady who passed from covid recently) feel seeing graces tag line about the girl who lived. She’s so narcissistic and compassion-LESS.
I hate her at this point.
talking about holidays when Lee has covid. Is she hoping Tui will sponsor her a free holiday in the sun. Her whole existence was all about her pre-covid and it’s still about her post covid. She was a dickhead before and she’s still a dickhead now. Don’t know why anyone is shocked. Grace Victory is a c u n t. End of.
Lee deserves better. A woman to encourage him to lose weight and be healthier for his son. Cyprus doesn’t look like he’ll be overweight now but trust me, he will be a fat kid. Both his parents are fat. He’s not got a chance unless they change their habits and FAST.
[/QUOTE

I can’t bare to watch the interview. It’ll irritate me and I’m trying to enjoy my Friday lol
She’s a weird gal (who lived) but not through Covid, nope, it was a cardiac arrest and malfunction of her life. Makes me laugh. She needs TOO COME OFF OF SOCIAL MEDIA with her fishy cod fanny.

• Haha

qwerty1996

Maybe I'm reading too much into this, but I see that Char had bought her fist property with her boyfriend. Grace is visiting today and has posted twice about being at Char's 'flat' :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I think she is mad jealous that Char has bought a home before her and needs to emphasise to her followers that it's just a flat rather than a house lol. Detached house or tiny flat, buying your first home is a great achievement!!!

• Heart

Blahblah93

VIP Member
I dont think people really want to hear about Covid. We're living it everyday. I watch youtube to escape the realities of that life.

• Heart

Louby@21

Chatty Member
Except her story isn’t that unique two years into a pandemic. We hear all the time from people who survived. Also life is contuing to become more normal for a lot of people: covid fatigue is real and it’a not front page news or as in your face anymore. So interest in her story which everyone has now been heard is waning as people get on with life.

The family channel isn’t working as they don’t do anything and aren’t particularly likeable or interesting as a family. Maybe she was expecting more freebies and interest which they probably had at the start but it’s all a bit meh.

*should add I work in hospital with covid I know how brutal it is even with Omicron apparently being ‘milder’ but it’s observation of normal folk living day to day, trying to live through a a pandemic.

Megansnarkle

VIP Member
I was thinking for an almost one year old or 10 month old if we go by his due date. I would expect Cyprus to be walking, at least standing and taking a few steps. I feel like Grace is too lazy and selfish to encourage him, because if he is walking she would have to run after him, which would of course disturb her tv and snacks.
Pulling to stand I'd say would be about right but I wouldn't expect him to be walking. My sister's baby is just a bit older (also a few weeks premature, although not quite as much) and pulling up has been the most recent milestone (she provides loads of stimulation and engagement). Google suggests walking is between 12 and 17 months, so even unadjusted I don't think Cyprus is behind in not walking yet.

• Heart