Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

UnderThePalmTree

Breaking news just in: parenting is a full time role

Also duh. Was she expecting a break from... raising her child?!

Parent or not responsibilities don't just disappear because you're off work.
I can’t figure it out if she’s trying to be this cool, relatable mom from next door or just really getting pissed off about almost everything Cyprus related?!

Reactions: 17

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
The interview is with Kate Garraway too and we know how unwell her husband is from covid so let’s hope Grace doesn’t insult her!!!

Also why were the restaurant staff entertaining the child when both parents were there?!

ClaretFairy

VIP Member
Pulling to stand I'd say would be about right but I wouldn't expect him to be walking. My sister's baby is just a bit older (also a few weeks premature, although not quite as much) and pulling up has been the most recent milestone (she provides loads of stimulation and engagement). Google suggests walking is between 12 and 17 months, so even unadjusted I don't think Cyprus is behind in not walking yet.
I wouldn't expect a just one year old to be walking yet either. Children all develop at different rates anyway.

Also, as a general note. He also has a father who is also responsible for his care and development. Totally blaming Grace isn't really fair.

There is nothing wrong with using natural colours, over bright ones either. I am a big fan of the reggio approach.

I'm not a fan of Grace and unfollowed her some time ago but I don't think all of these comments are totally fair.

• Heart
It’s one thing to say she looks like she smells because her hair is greasy or she smokes (I know she doesn’t but for example) it’s another thing to say trigger warning fat phobia she looks like she smells because all fat people do? You wouldn’t say all Jewish/Irish/black people smell would you because it’s a prejudice value to hold. If you and your mum smell that’s because you and your mum smell.

• Haha

Aardvark

Chatty Member
Why would anyone be panicking? Because “the girl who lived” hasn’t tagged her weird grandad shoes?
She still believes she’s some sort of fashion influencer lmfao
I think she’s suggesting her shoes are touching the bed but don’t worry they can’t be dirty because they are new.
Or something like that

beans01

Chatty Member
3B7694C4-E10E-4028-898A-6ECD699D202A.jpeg

Katie piper podcast rough overview with grace

- still figuring out who she is again
- Still dealing with PSTD
- Sees therapist twice a week
- Since becoming ill, developed OCD (therapist says it’s OCD and controlling the trauma)
- Talked about starting YouTube etc
- Journey of pregnancy, no sickness/happy etc
- Mentions not seeing a lot people while pregnant because of pandemic
- Knew she had covid before positive test
- Oxygen fell low and brain shutting down
- Asked nurses to get baby out
- Calm birth/felt safe on Christmas Eve
- Then awake for 2 days. Then consented to coma
- Was in ICU, comfortable then not comfortable
- Mention of cardiac arrest during flip of body for 4 minutes, manually compressed chest and came back to life
- Lee got a phone call to say grace died while he was visiting baby C in nicu
- clot in lung and multiple organ failure
- Month later woke up
- Still in early recovery , physical recovery more or less back to normal, but working on mental and spiritual
- Coma dreams , horrific. Raped continuously, murdered 17 times. Coma dreams were fears playing out.
- Waking up, being told she died was a lot and in crisis point.
- Battled between victim mind set/grateful and strong
- Mention of spirituality, and shaving head, energy holds in hair, drugs and hospital etc and scalp was dry and hair matted
- Survived for a reason
- Wants to write another book, love to do documentary
- Goal for next few years is to work with ICU and making it a better place for patients and improvement of care
- Would love to do a wellness brand

• Wow
  • Sad

snapdrag0n

VIP Member
Shame she won’t use this to push staying safe, getting vaccinated etc. She’s given money so she looks good. Her followers will be “oh grace she’s so generous” rather than realising she’s rarely thanked the NHS or gotten herself vaccinated.

koa123

Watching her video where she claimed covid was a small part of everything she went through and basically won't be protecting herself/her family while scrolling on Instagram and seeing a woman on her 3rd day of her baby being in the ICU with seizures from catching covid was so uncomfortable. You didn't manifest the coma, covid put you there - if she catches it a 2nd time (WHICH YOU 100% CAN) then she may not be as lucky, not to mention her prem baby might get sick??? I'm glad she's not living in fear but also a bit of concern should be there

Blueblue123

VIP Member
Thing is it could absolutely be covid because omicron presents often like a cold. I know colds are still around but omicron is bonkers atm. She should be tested but probably won’t be…..
She's been around positive cases. Feeling poorly is enough reason to test but being in contact with the virus, even more so.

• Angry
Reactions: 16

beans01

Chatty Member
Grace says in the podcast ‘my partner was visiting Cyprus on the NICU, and he got a phone call to say I died whilst he was in the NICU’ then she said in the podcast what Lee said in response.

Grace says she went into cardiac arrest for 4 minutes and they manually compressed her chest and she came back to life. Died for 4 minutes.

So did they really phone Lee within that timeframe to let him know grace has died/gone into cardiac arrest. Does not make sense to me, is that normal protacol to call next of kin when someone has immediately gone into cardiac arrest? 😐

Reactions: 16