Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stevenseagull

VIP Member
Can’t believe she moaned about being woken up to have her blood pressure etc checked. How dare the medical professionals check she’s ok!

arrogant and perpetually stupid

Reactions: 19

ChilliBean

VIP Member
I don’t mean for this to come across as argumentative I am genuinely curious
What constitutes something as fatphobic when even the whole thread title here is mocking her weight?

• Haha

EllaEm87

VIP Member
No acknowledgement of the trauma the medical staff went through working on her chest and shoving tubes into her airway intubating her to save her life. ALS is NOT a miracle. It’s hard physical work.

Lammington

VIP Member
Jesus wept. Nurses are there to monitor and deliver treatment, not "deep clean" their patients.
The sheer lack of respect involved in demanding a medical professional get in there and scrub her disgusts me.

• Heart

SassyLad8

I find it so weird they have a family YouTube channel and did a video about a family weekend, but basically did nothing baby or kid friendly. Cyprus was just ferried about from shops, restaurants and then winter wonderland where they stuffed their faces. He’s spoken about like an inconvenience or accessory - very odd.

• Sad
  • Heart

lc04050607

She’s literally gone on about food and very little else since the I-woke-up tweet. Grace and not eating are two things I refuse to believe will ever go together lol

beans01

Chatty Member
Snippets from graces stories today (not sure if they will upload in correct order. Go to her stories to watch full context.

I just hate she calls her beautiful child feral ☠
D5511EE5-5D1F-4AEF-A0C5-B909EF6BD017.jpeg
022FE27B-7509-43DB-AFAC-474832715EA7.jpeg
B48839D3-A4C1-4BB3-9275-A637678A4962.jpeg

No doubt what grace went through was horrific. She really needs to take time away from social media and process what’s happened. She’s healthy now (so she says) and should count her blessings and be grateful to all the medics.

I had a friend who nearly died and spent months in hospital, she got a few therapy sessions and built up her strength emotionally and physically after. Though I know everyone deals with things differently, I honestly think sometimes grace likes to play the victim to gain attention.

• Heart

Romy

VIP Member
How many holidays is she going to go on before she goes on her “First proper holiday” 😂
What she calls "proper holiday" is outside Britain I reckon, maybe outside Europe ? Total nonsense.

Like they're not lookalike enough, they dress like twins.
Screenshot_20220127-142850_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220127-143336_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

UnderThePalmTree

It was probably really hard for the nurses to manage to bath every patient everyday in the height of the pandemic but princess Grace has to “demand” more probably at the expense of other patients receiving appropriate care. She actually disgusts me
And now she needs everything luxury because she died and came back ok thanks to her manifestation 🙏 ( in case you didn’t know ).
And yep, that’s another *hint* at Neil’s Yard to send her more free stuff cuz SHE DESERVES!

• Sick
I think all this talk about the day you died is very much 'LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME' which isn't at all engaging and is in fact quite off putting and potentially triggering.. she could be doing so much more with her documentation of her life instead of this monotonous (and now extremely predictable) slew of stories. And as someone who was training to be a therapist, there really is a terrible lack of sensitivity towards her audience. It is not all about you Grace, be grateful that you survived and thankful to all the medical professionals who supported you to get to where you are today.

snapdrag0n

VIP Member
A lot of people who experience nearly dying, it humbles them. Makes them appreciate what they’ve got. Instead grace has just seen it as a money spinner. She’s vile.

rosieposie87

Chatty Member
Someone earlier in the thread made such a good point about her use of words, she doesn’t want to say ‘good morning’ because morning sounds too much like mourning and ur words have power blah blah but then speaks such negativity over that poor baby

• Heart
  • Wow

Blueblue123

VIP Member
I have no issue with grandparents taking an active role but what does she need the break for? She doesn’t work. She lays around in the bath and orders in food all day. Parenting is just too hard for her full time
Even without an illness, I'm of the mind that it's not normal how we operate in western society. Parents supposedly have the options of staying at home with the baby or putting the child in grand-parental/nursery care while they work.

I don't know, I'm all for the village raising mentality. We can be too individualistic in the west. Everyone out for themselves. If her mum and Charleigh are happy to do it then.. *shrug*. She's a new mum too. Then throw in her recovery from covid.

I have bigger problems with her balancing him on cushions or expecting him to intuitively raise himself like she suggested when she was pregnant.

Yorkshirewife

VIP Member
She really should concentrate on getting in a better headspace physically and mentally and going to get a proper job. As harsh as it sounds people are past caring about some random influencer who beat covid. There's plenty like her up and down the country who don't use that fact for personal gain constantly. Its actually quite boring. Its not a personality trait, the only people who care are her nearest and dearest. Fancy being so far up your own arse that you believe you and only you came back from the brink 🙄

Patmullins1

Chatty Member
I mean we all knew she was woo and anti vax but you would have thought “literally dying” and the trauma it’s caused what have made her rethink her approach.

I wonder if Cyprus is vaccinated?
So much denial over having covid, it’s never mentioned in her own ‘coma/I died’ bullshit narrative. Seemed evasive when asked about it directly in that stupid interview. Also her ‘medical team’ don’t need to ‘clear’ her for a vaccine 1 year post covid. Still unvaccinated!! Absolute compulsive liar. I need to disengage with all this for a while as it’s making me so so angry 😬. She’s dangerous.

• Angry
  • Haha