Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

snapdrag0n

VIP Member
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3

Blueblue123

VIP Member
If she’s not anti-vax then why the hell hasn't she used her platform to say so? She could have had a role in encouraging the woo types who follow her to get vaccinated. Instead she’s stayed so silent a lot of us thought she was anti.
I suspect it doesn't fit her new age persona even though there's no reason why natural and man-made medicine should be in conflict.

She spent years more or less rubbishing modern and man-made medicine.

She wouldn't want to piss off people who disagree with it. I'm sure she has plenty anti vax friends too, not just followers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Secretbrillopad

VIP Member
I wonder if Cyprus is vaccinated?
Under 5s aren't yet being vaccinated. It's due soon, however.

I tried to look into the gap between infection and vaccine including on the JCVI website. Nowhere would give a clear answer as to why except for in 12-18yos they felt that the 12 week wait would lessen the chance of the already rare myocarditis in that age group. The wait for adults between infection and vaccination was 28 days but there was no mention of this being because the vax was pointless to have in this time period as indicated above. I don't think it's a reach that Grace would have needed approval from her team to have it, tbh.

But... She's still not had it regardless of all of that which is really bloody infuriating. 🤬

sleepingskies

In the video she posted on insta she looks huge again. Not sure if it’s just the angle but I hope for her sake she’s not gaining

snapdrag0n

VIP Member
Miss miracle definitely reads here, all of a sudden Lee is all over her story. Hi Grace
I did wonder if they had split as she hadn’t posted with him or featured him on her grid for ages.
I’m still… not convinced. Or convinced they’ll last. Her god complex must be pissing him off by now.