Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blueblue123

VIP Member
View attachment 1031812

What is going on with this makeup! It looks awful
I can't stop staring! She's overdone it with the bronzer, we've all been there but we usually realise when we step into natural lighting.

How did she not think "that's a bit heavy" when she saw the pic, uploaded the pic, posted it on her grid and stories...

Then again, she used to make her brows the size of slugs because they had grown out and instead of shaping them or doing a naturally fluffy brow, she just drew a block around every stray hair 😂😂.

Her brows were 4 inches fat for months.

Reactions: 2

ccccc

Chatty Member
I don’t know… if you read the words of that post about the coma, I found it quite real and heartfelt. I do think that would take some coming to terms with and I personally felt she was letting out some genuine emotion there.

rosieposie87

Chatty Member
I get what you’re saying and I also don’t. I’ve written this fifty million times on this thread but after her BBC doc I genuinely thought she’d be the next Stacey Dooley for them, it was really good. It’s how I found her, the style stuff was not the draw it was more talking around society/food. Something happened to her and she just plummeted into… idek what but shit content and shit tweets. Maybe she could go back into presenting something, now she’d probably need a script or help as her personality left the building around the astrology era.
This is a really good point! I think I still see her as 2016 Grace, when she used to do a lot of different things, speak on panels and generally cover more socially relevant topics in some of her work. She’s been quite burnt out even before the covid era with pretty uninspired content. I do still feel that she has a certain way with people that can’t be taught, I wish I had it myself tbh! Where she can just easily chat to anyone and come across as confident and personable - which lends itself well in life. Not even necessarily flashy jobs but community work or non profit related stuff. I am also surprised she didn’t land any more presenting gigs when she was pretty booked and busy for awhile there.

• Heart
Can you see it at the bottom like this:

View attachment 1163538
Also 🙄 there’s gossip then there’s tacky and mean shit isn’t there. We all know the difference! We’re not a shithole like Facebook or Twitter where anything goes, we have standards to maintain 😂 report anything untoward you see tbh as there are so many posts mods can’t read every single one to nip this in the bud without us making them aware!
Thanks for the pic. But no, „report“ just isn’t there somehow. 😔

• Wow

Scragbags

VIP Member
Was her stay gifted? It was hard to tell but I also don't have sound on so may have missed it on the auto captions

Lexilex

View attachment 876549

In her Twitter likes. She doesn't seem to be anti vax.
It does seem off brand however she could be agreeing with “Normalizing 3 shots in a year is a wild precedent to set.”
As Grace is a woman who knows her body and can advocate for herself according to her. She has recently announced that healing baths will be making resurgence, I’m sure womb healing will follow!

Devitodorito

At least if she gets covid she’s on a self proclaimed maternity leave break anyway and won’t need to flog any frozen fish during that tine

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
It’s been a year! Surely by now the narrative should have moved on? Even to fundraising for the NHS or advocating for people or something?!

Also, is that not a long nap?!
11FE4ABA-78FE-4F25-A9B2-21A81A17492E.jpeg

• Haha

HandTmum

Honestly she should have invested in buying her own place by now! If I earned that much I definitely would have done.

But that would mean actually saving up, sacrificing and not just wasting money on useless shit the whole time so I guess it’s not for her.

TapToBoreMeRigid

VIP Member
Perhaps Lee thinks it's a waste of time getting engaged if you can't afford to get married any time soon?

I don't know. Marriage was important for me and my husband and we discussed it a lot.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall after she's posted one of her hints.

Grace is basically the same size as pre-pregnancy even though she insists she’s a size 18-20 *cough
I really disagree, I think if you’re looking at just the curated Insta pictures of her then yeah - but the candid pic of her on that podcast or sat on the floor versus now she’s easily more than halved.

She didn’t really gain much in pregnancy either - largely because she only had a 5/6 month pregnancy and you only start to gain significant weight at that mark!

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
So a child that age can nap for anything between 1-4 hours a day! My daughter does 2-3 hours as standard (how I’m here now!) with 4/5 hour wake windows between sleep, so a 10.30 nap with 6 wake time feels totally normal!

Every nap still feels like a blessing no matter how regular or lengthy they are! 😂
Every day is a school day 🤣

• Haha

beans01

Chatty Member
I agree it does make her feel Special, but it’s like that’s the only thing going for her at the moment.
Plus her talk with the hospital directors…
5C02B9C5-3A42-4B09-A150-1B4C11E28324.png

• Wow