Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Romy

VIP Member
I know I bang on about it loads and it’s great she’s not scared etc etc, but she nearly died from covid, omicron is rampant right now and she keeps going to really busy places. Blows my mind tbh.
Omicron is quite light though comparing to the previous variant. But anyway she's the chosen one. Nothing bad can happen🙄

I hope she takes a very good health insurance for her "real" holidays in Spring.

Reactions: 2
According to Grace’s post a couple of days ago baby’s birthday party is still going ahead. I feel like the party is more about Grace than anything, another opportunity for her to be centre of attention another photo op with “the love of her life” Lee, I wonder what monstrosity she’ll be wearing this time.

I was thinking for an almost one year old or 10 month old if we go by his due date. I would expect Cyprus to be walking, at least standing and taking a few steps. I feel like Grace is too lazy and selfish to encourage him, because if he is walking she would have to run after him, which would of course disturb her tv and snacks. That muslin cloth on the baby’s face is so f***ing dangerous the poor thing could either be suffocated or strangled she has no common sense.

With daily infections rising you would think that Lee and Grace would stop people visiting their flat. Well obviously not:

View attachment 939515
View attachment 939516

One friend feeding the baby another one bathing him, on the same day ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS. They are putting their baby at such unnecessary risk I dread to think what people could be carrying during the party.
At least someone actually engages with him.

I feel like she told once, that he practiced pulling himself up. I’m quite sure I remember.

Blueblue123

VIP Member
Lee is also a songwriter. I can't remember who now but when they first started dating we found he had writing credits for a well known artist.

And it might be peanuts compared to what Grace earned or earns, but the rest of us get by on low to average incomes...

I'm sure ASOS has given him a few cheques too.

ClaretFairy

VIP Member
I know someone who was in a coma for a while due to COVID (honestly thought he was a goner) and he lost loads of weight due to the coma - he was pretty honest about it. He's still slim now, I just wonder really how she is still bigger despite going through all of that? I know everyone is different.

Oh my god I feel sick to my stomach and terrified for her, why is she not scared?!!
Same - I don’t know why it’s actually made me quite emotional tbh I feel so sorry for him after everything he’s had to go through now this, also separation from either Grace or Lee would be awful for the baby (not writing name as don’t agree with that being public domain tbh) but more so for the primary care giver and the babies do notice. Awful x

After your post I decided to brave it and listen in more of the usual from Grace:

Health
She claimed she almost back to normal apart from a bit from a bit of restricted movement to one thumb. She has been checked by professionals and is the picture of health (despite Grace sounding out of breath most of the time).
Spoke briefly about therapy with the man who I believe she has been seeing since 2017. He appears to be fully qualified not like the other lady she was seeing, and spoke about therapy being exhausting.

Family
Cyprus was at Lee’s mum’s and that grandparents alternate weekly childcare so she can work and she’s having “more children”. Her and Lee have discussed marriage frequently they know what type ceremony they would want, the type of ring she wants and even the makeup artist she wants to book. Though she’s not engaged and any engagement is down to Lee. She has booked a boujee date night her and Lee as they need to date outside of the house more.

Work
Teased “the something new is coming” a project that they have worked on as a family and excited for everyone to see next week. Says she’s feeling disconnected with YouTube and that would be the first thing she would drop. She wants to write more books, do presenting and more meaningful work. She would like to do more work with the NHS surrounding traumatic birth, coma care and suggesting improvements. She won’t be continuing to study to become a therapist as she can’t take on other people’s trauma

AOB
she’s cool with bloggers but would only call 3 her friends including funnyfatone. She doesn’t want new friends but to nurture friendships she already had since the coma. She is still into her ritual & spiritual stuff, and said things have changed and she is not comfortable sharing it online.

That’s more a less it, let me know if there is anything that I’ve missed. Hopefully I’ve saved you time with this summary.
Thank you so much, this is brilliant and very appreciated!

At least she’s being honest with herself about the YouTube problem? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Starry123

I thought her latest you tube video was so raw and honest. It would have been so difficult for her to film.

Whiterabbitsally

Slightly derailing here butmy
Mum died a month ago after three weeks in hospital where here health god bad better then bad again. Does anyone know if we can ask for her notes from the hospital
My mum died in ICU, I had to contact PALS & the Data Acess Records to get notes. I wanted to speak to her consultant but they were too busy with covid. But it could've been arranged if I'd waited.

• Heart
Only if he's big enough to actually reach the countertop, which I doubt. Lots of things to criticise (baby bouncer on the sofa) but I'm not sure this is one.
I’m not familiar enough with the layout of her flat, but it looks as if that sofa runs along the back of that counter? So if he stood on the back of it and reached up it is possible? Agree though it’s not totally clear, her house isn’t safe for her (bunched up carpets = tripping hazard) let alone him :(

beans01

Chatty Member
Does anyone know who her therapist is? I thought it was the therapist from the documentary grace did about clean eating. However in Katie’s podcast grace said her therapist was a male.

So bloody weird and so inappropriate to sleep over with your therapist.

Found this article that explains a bit more about her therapists. Interesting read.
13C19C6B-A9F2-4005-98E1-81CE8E4DC6CC.jpeg
CAF076A1-E6E8-4782-8726-ABACD6DACEFA.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
She can't be cooking with it too often then, I've seen so many reviews of that pan with people saying the non stick degrades very quickly with regular use even if they followed the directions for care and use to the letter
I’m so suspicious of this pan 😂 it’s everywhere with every influencer, the thing is normal (eg not cast iron or le creuset) pans have a finite lifespan. I’m sure Grace thought her other pans were exceptional cookware until they weren’t…?