Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beans01

Chatty Member
Yep, In the podcast she gave birth (24th dec), was very poorly and went into ICU, was awake for two days and consented to go into the coma.

• Sad
Reactions: 3

lurker306

Because she wants it. Needs it. She’s desperate to get engaged and get married. Maybe Lee can “live happy forever without getting married” but not Grace.
TBH me and my partner are together 3ish years, have a baby together so kinda similar situation but I’m not dying to get married like Grace. Obviously we talked about it that maybe in the future but honestly I’m perfectly happy to stay the way we are even if we don’t get married in 2,4 or 7 years. It’s not that important to me.
Grace however… Every cell in her body screams “MARRY ME FINALLY FFS!! “
Yeah i agree, im in the same situation. Have a baby together and although we are engaged there is absolutely no rush to get married, who cant afford it anyways 😅. But i dont understand what does she think that will change? They live together, have a baby, like what will actually change in her life? Other than bragging/making content out of it 🤔

beans01

Chatty Member
I know someone who was in a coma for a while due to COVID (honestly thought he was a goner) and he lost loads of weight due to the coma - he was pretty honest about it. He's still slim now, I just wonder really how she is still bigger despite going through all of that? I know everyone is different.
She probably gained a lot of weight after due to going months without food. She said in last YouTube video she’s essentially not bothered by food anymore but her Twitter posts say otherwise. I don’t think grace will ever be content with her weight. Grace gained a considerable amount of weight in past 5 odd years. Grace had said she’s struggled with an ED for years. Not sure if she recovered?

Attachments

Last edited:
Slightly derailing here butmy
Mum died a month ago after three weeks in hospital where here health god bad better then bad again. Does anyone know if we can ask for her notes from the hospital
I’m so sorry for your loss x Definitely make a thread as you’ll hopefully find people more in the know. I’d be tempted to call PALs (patient liaison service) for your hospital/trust, and maybe even contact your MP who may be able to put you in touch with the relevant people. I’d even be tempted to call my GP’s reception to see if they have any contacts in the trust they’d recommend going through, too? Best of luck xx

This is a fucking dreadful ad. I mean, where to start? Half-grown out nails, mismatched metals, the bracelets are totally unco-ordinated.
What on earth is going on with her at the moment! Horrible bed sit photo and now this, you can edit images to have aesthetic / fun bgs with apps, for free! She’s giving us bare minimum on a budget rn wtf

GlowGirlGlowwww

VIP Member
Taking her love of food into account Grace could have even pivoted her career towards food. She could have collaborated with experts, and looked at food that could help with her recovery. She could have collaborate with chefs to produce nutritious food for babies/family dinners and looked at improving her skills in the Kitchen. Instead of flogging Ella’s Kitchen sachets and frozen fish suppers. She often referred to her “ancestors”so could have looked into Caribbean food and their African & Native roots and how to make them. Grace is also an LGBTQI+ advocate she could could have worked with a range of chefs from those communities and heard their stories/and learnt their fave dishes. Though instead Grace prefers to sit on her arse and do the bare minimum in order to get paid and beg for freebies online. Grace is in a privileged position and many would be grateful to have the platform and opportunities that she does.
literally, this I exactly how I feel. I agree and mentioned in another comment that she could have really taken the chance she has with her platform and run with it in terms if so many content ideas, but it seems she's happier to just do the very bare minimum.

ccccc

Chatty Member
ALSO, forgot to add that I, and many of my colleagues, caught covid twice. YES GRACE TWICE. And yes, the second time, I was really poorly too, and still have scarring on my lungs, fatigue and other things months afterwards. I highly doubt that her Dr told her that it was so unlikely that its not a concern or whatever she has interpreted it as, it just smacks of all the other self-serving bs she comes out with to suit her own narrative and back up her superhuman status.

For someone who has somewhat of a public presence, it always staggers me the rubbish she comes out with; does she never think that people who are more educated or knowledgeable than her never see this crap and how stupid it makes her look?!
I suppose in Grace's world, there is no one more knowledgeable than her, is there :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
I also had it twice, very early on in the pandemic, then pretty much a year later. A couple of months after which, the vaccine became available to me. I wondered if maybe after just having it, I did have some natural immunity. However made the decision to go ahead with the vaccine as well and was happy I did. If the booster does become available to me, I would like to get that too. Why take the risk. I didn’t become seriously ill both times I had it, but it’s still not very pleasant and is quite debilitating, I’ll take any protection I can get.

Eastlondoner

VIP Member
Grace says in the podcast ‘my partner was visiting Cyprus on the NICU, and he got a phone call to say I died whilst he was in the NICU’ then she said in the podcast what Lee said in response.

Grace says she went into cardiac arrest for 4 minutes and they manually compressed her chest and she came back to life. Died for 4 minutes.

So did they really phone Lee within that timeframe to let him know grace has died/gone into cardiac arrest. Does not make sense to me, is that normal protacol to call next of kin when someone has immediately gone into cardiac arrest? 😐
I’ve watched enough casualty/ER/Chicago med/the bill to know that’s not the case

• Haha