Grace Victory #6 Grand risings, BMI is rising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not normally bothered about stuff on SM, but that has made me angry. How utterly entitled.

Reactions: 5
You are not entitled to claim a payment to assist with your independence when you are not independent - this should not be a surprise. What costs were you incurring in hospital Grace, that PIP would cover? Bus fares? Taxi fares? Money towards rehab equipment or support aids? This was all provided for you free of charge. YOU WERE NOT ENTITLED TO IT.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She doesn’t help herself, she wastes so much money on bloody takeaways and pointless tit she doesn’t need. I remember a 3k bag a couple of months ago? Here’s a thought, actually build some savings grace and then you will have them when needed.

Reactions: 8
chavs, pure and simple. Always has been, always will be.

Reactions: 5
Can anyone decipher how much she earns based on what’s on companies house ?

Reactions: 1
Can anyone decipher how much she earns based on what’s on companies house ?
She’s a small company so doesn’t need to publish a profit & loss but she wasn’t VAT registered when I looked last (pre coma) so that’s under £80k a year in revenue & her creditors sum was single units thousands so a salary in the tens of thousands, nothing to write home about but she was tweeting Mel’s Wardrobe in agreement that she doesn’t get out of bed for under £500 a day which felt weird at the time as I couldn’t remember a time I saw her doing any work other than ASOS hauls hence the further investigation. And we can all see the difference in lifestyle between those two accounts 😂🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s a small company so doesn’t need to publish a profit & loss but she wasn’t VAT registered when I looked last (pre coma) so that’s under £80k a year in revenue & her creditors sum was single units thousands so a salary in the tens of thousands, nothing to write home about but she was tweeting Mel’s Wardrobe in agreement that she doesn’t get out of bed for under £500 a day which felt weird at the time as I couldn’t remember a time I saw her doing any work other than ASOS hauls hence the further investigation. And we can all see the difference in lifestyle between those two accounts 😂🤭
She’s definitely blagging

Reactions: 3
She likes to make out she lives a luxe life but she’s not. She lives In a rented apartment (nothing wrong with that though).
However she gives of the vibe she’s more well off then I think she is.

her entitlement is gross.
Wonder if Lee is back home, probably needed a break from grace!

Reactions: 9
She likes to make out she lives a luxe life but she’s not. She lives In a rented apartment (nothing wrong with that though).
However she gives of the vibe she’s more well off then I think she is.

her entitlement is gross.
Wonder if Lee is back home, probably needed a break from grace!
Lee and Cyprus say Hi from their sofa:
DEABF6E0-EBB0-42FE-B223-DB9AAA0E0734.jpeg

I’m happy that Cyprus has his dad around for a bit of stimulation. Poor little guy was probably missing him loads he smiles a lot more when he’s with Lee.

Grace’s companies house went up 30k 2019 - 2020, I wonder what vehicle she will lease this year?
She hasn’t secured the range as of yet, I’m sure we will see whatever she gets as it has to be more boujee and expensive than her last. Grace died so deserves a luxury vehicle.

Edit: Also a thought if she receives disability she could get a good deal on a car lease. That maybe some of her motivation for looking to claim PIP.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Honestly she should have invested in buying her own place by now! If I earned that much I definitely would have done.

But that would mean actually saving up, sacrificing and not just wasting money on useless tit the whole time so I guess it’s not for her.

Reactions: 2
remember how many hauls she used to do, literally asos every other day. she's wasted so much money on food and ugly clothes (and arse pads lol)

Reactions: 7
So she has a cold. Hopefully just a cold but damn me, if she caught covid again and would be placed in an another coma I wouldn’t feel sorry for her this time!
FC44F6FB-8BC9-47C2-8401-AA6FDC1C4C41.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Prioritise herself - that’s all she ever does.

And learning to live again? Sorry what?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Thing is it could absolutely be covid because omicron presents often like a cold. I know colds are still around but omicron is bonkers atm. She should be tested but probably won’t be…..

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.