Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hereforgoss89

Chatty Member
She’s on good morning Britain tomorrow. Let’s see if she mentions that she’s the girl who lived and whether or not she actually thanks the nhs and encourages more people to get vaccinated. Doubt it.

Reactions: 16

AfroCircus

Chatty Member
If I had missed the first 4 months of my child's life, and then multiple months spent away from him in rehab - I wouldn't pass him over to others constantly. That isn't commitment in my opinion.

My son is 15 months and I wouldn't spend a night away from him because he only wants me at night and I have no interest in prioritising my wants above his needs. But we have a very close, secure attachment. Unlike grace and her Instagram prop.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

HandTmum

I think it’s absolutely fine for grandparents to be heavily involved with caring for the grandchildren, lovely actually. Now my grandparents are gone I look back fondly at the times we spent together and sleepovers at their house etc.

I do think she’s far too selfish to be a parent though, and it’s showing. She clearly wants another baby just because she’s not content with what she has, always looking for the next thing.

Devitodorito

I ain’t no greatest cook myself ok but I’m sorry this looks nasty!

I’ve been genuinely curious what are they feeding Cyprus like on a daily basis? I know at this age he can eat basically the same food as everyone maybe just less salt/no salt/less spices, but all we see from her is takeaways or food high in fat/salt/sugar. I haven’t seen anything really wholesome, nutritious.
Is she giving him the same food or cooking separately something nutritious?
no doubt still on gifted pouches of Ellas Kitchen

• Sad

Samize

I just watched Lee’s Q&A so thought I would come and report back:

View attachment 872276
His response was “soon come”, I mean keeping it brief….

View attachment 872279
He said not now and that he’d only want one more in the future. Grace pipes up in the background saying she wants 2 or 3 and she used to want 4.That woman is so delusional her level of health, and the fact that the Cyprus is at grandmas again after only being home for a couple of days….like wow.
Her followers are so cringe, stop putting pressure on this poor man just because his delusional girlfriend thinks that by ticking the marriage and multiple baby’s box, she’s going to have finally “won” at life.

Elouise92

I just find everything she tweets/posts is either a beg for freebies or a huge attention seeking, 'look at me' attempt to stay relevant tbh. I don't really know what she's about any more apart from 'the gal that lived'.
I find her unbearable. Not only is she no longer an advocate for the plus size community, which is what made her relevant in the first place, she just doesn’t seem to do.. anything? I think it’s been said a thousand times over that the whole ‘girl who lived’ thing is bizarre and highlights how ignorant and self indulgent she is, but it *really* cheeses me off. Go back to doing a real job and stop begging the internet for free holidays.

Lana.lee

Chatty Member
I just read the article and what she went through really does sound horrifically scary.

However, I had to laugh at the line - 'my anesthetist was next to me holding my hand. There was this calm in the room. Lee was singing The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face as he cut the cord.

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
I am absolutely ENRAGED at this, slating not getting a decent nights sleep. You’re in icu hun, ‘it’s not lights out see you at 8am with your cornflakes’. Critical care is 24/7 ffs. I’m an HDU nurse and the covid peaks were honestly hell on earth, it’s genuinely changed me as a person, let alone all the poor people - and their families - that didn’t make it. Sorry Grace the nurses didn’t have time to do a lookfantastic order for your hair, they probs had at least 2 ventilated patients each AND were supervising redeployed staff with minimal/no ITU experience. Her ungratefulness absolutely disgusts me. Shame on The Guardian - one of the few newspapers I’ll actually read normally - for putting that in print. I’m so angry.
The Guardian are utter trash, they’ve platformer Jack Monroe for years allowing her to scam her way through life.

I’m sorry for what a traumatic time covid has undoubtedly been for HCPs and thank you for explaining. It read as weird, I got v ill and spent a few weeks on a ward and remember being woken up 2/3 times a night for blood pressure and blood oxygen and other misc bits, on the flip side I also remember an angel making me toast at 1am! It’s all to keep you healthy and alive, imagine if your blood pressure/oxygen dropped in the night and you died in your bed cos no one dare disturb you for 12 hours? We need fully trained and experienced HCPs leading patient care strategy/best practice, not someone who is notoriously delusional about their health (and career, life, etc).

• Heart

sadoldtroll

Chatty Member
I worry that she’s keeps mentioning more babies. She is going to have another baby, not because it’s a good idea to expand the family at this point (they need to heal and breathe) but because she’s desperate to get the newborn days. It’s sad that the next baby will be for that purpose

• Sad

Louby@21

Chatty Member
Thing is it could absolutely be covid because omicron presents often like a cold. I know colds are still around but omicron is bonkers atm. She should be tested but probably won’t be…..

• Wow

UnderThePalmTree

Yeah cause he’s bloody bored Grace! He has to resort to playing with wipes.
TBF kids like to play with the most boring objects. You can have house full of the most colourful toys and they will pick up a spoon or plastic lid ( or wipes ) and can be entertained until forever.
I don’t blame Grace for this, that’s just how the kids work.

blossombloss

Chatty Member
I can't stop staring! She's overdone it with the bronzer, we've all been there but we usually realise when we step into natural lighting.

How did she not think "that's a bit heavy" when she saw the pic, uploaded the pic, posted it on her grid and stories...

Then again, she used to make her brows the size of slugs because they had grown out and instead of shaping them or doing a naturally fluffy brow, she just drew a block around every stray hair 😂😂.

Her brows were 4 inches fat for months.
I remember the brows and she also would lie and say they were her natural brows. As if people couldn't see with their own eyes how her eyebrows had morphed into slugs because she'd overdrawn them. What a lunatic.

• Haha
  • Wow