Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Disillusioned

VIP Member
That sounds like a lie. Why would she need to get ‘signed off’ to get vaccinated? I don’t see why anyone would need to do that, unless she has an allergy.
Even people with a history of severe and multiple anaphylactic allergies can usually be vaccinated, in hospital to be safe. If Grace had anaphylaxis we would definitely know about it.

She’s trying to use her medical history to fudge her refusal to get vaccinated. She is being hugely irresponsible given the statistics on vaccination and pregnant women.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

fizzyjerk

Grace has been lying about her size for pretty much her whole career, even before she was officially plus size. She was telling people she was a 12-14 when she was 18-20.

• Wow

rosie37

Dunno why but I’ve been pondering the whole Lee engagement thing and it’s quite a sad situation all around. I think Grace kind of sucked the life out of her relationship by trying to force this whole ‘we are soulmates the stars aligned our chakras are twin flames’ blah blah from day one. And all because she couldn’t deal with the pain/embarrassment of Simon moving on so quickly after their relationship, with a woman he treated better and proposed to after what, a year? And to a woman who’s a reasonably successful actress/musical theatre performer, which I would argue is actually Grace’s dream career. Instead of just letting things with Lee progress in a chill natural manner she’s had to project manage everything as if she had a point to prove. As someone above said she definitely got pregnant to keep up with the joneses, and also to try to solidify her relationship with Lee.

Honestly if both people in a relationship are marriage oriented, have been together for 3+ years, share a child and a home and also went through everything they did this past year,,, why wouldn’t they get engaged? I know, I know, it’s old fashioned to push marriage as a be all end all, but with how vocal Grace has been about it, what other reason would there be other than Lee simply not wanting to marry her? I get the vibe that he cares for her, but doesn’t see her as The One. He gains a lot by being with her, like affording London rent! Plus I also feel he’s a family oriented guy judging by that Jamaica vlog when they went to his sisters wedding. The one good thing is that Grace chose to have a baby with a man who clearly values family. I sort of feel like Lee is one of those easy going affable men who stay with their partners for years, never fully committing to the relationship but also not leaving, until they totally blind side you one day.

Imo Grace would be well within her rights to just end things with him, I know it seems dramatic but personally I think it would be more dignified rather than spending however many more years begging for him to propose. The sad thing is she’s kind of stuck now with a baby and health issues and I’m not sure she makes enough money on her own now to afford to live alone even if her health permitted. She doesn’t even gush over him on social media the way she used to. It’s like they’ve both settled for the sake of convenience.

Romy

VIP Member
It was probably really hard for the nurses to manage to bath every patient everyday in the height of the pandemic but princess Grace has to “demand” more probably at the expense of other patients receiving appropriate care. She actually disgusts me
"Nurses couldn't believe how clean I was"...🙄😂

• Haha

Devitodorito

Is it a paparazzi photo? Is it? Really?

I think someone has some grand delusions rather than grand risings.

• Haha

justalittlenosey

i know all kids are different but surely the reason why he’s waking up so much in the middle of the night is because

1) she’s sending him to bed at 5pm. Wtf? All parents need a break but i don’t send my kids to bed hours before they need to for that.

2) he’s not got a normal routine and is going from
home to other peoples houses to different hotel rooms

let’s just hope he’s not being sent to bed at 5pm and then left crying until he’s actually tired

• Sad

sleepingskies

Didn't she just tweet boasting about not being in any debt or owing any money? but now is crying for hand outs? #girlboss

• Heart

thepantsqueen

VIP Member
Guys I had a dream last night I met Grace and she found my tattle open on my phone and found out my tattle name and Grace really laid into me about being a troll and pathetic and threatened to tell people. Funny thing is I lurk more on this thread than post so it's so random 😂

• Haha

lunaspice

Was expecting to see a sponsorship to explain that post but no she woke up and decided to share this, completely unprovoked

• Haha
I know she’s getting therapy, but she’s clearly still having huge issues with this (quite rightly so). I think she needs to take herself off social media for her own mental health. It can’t be good to keep on about this.
Grace undoubtedly went through a very traumatic experience last year. Yet I am not convinced that what we are seeing play out on social media is a result of that trauma or just a by product of her "me, me and only me" attention seeking behaviours that she had before Covid.

beans01

Chatty Member
Prioritise herself - that’s all she ever does.

And learning to live again? Sorry what?

• Heart

justalittlenosey

she speaks SO negatively of him. it’s so sad to see. Calling him feral when he was literally just holding himself up. Lee absolutely loves the attention of having a girlfriend that he thinks is famous and she of course loves the fact he is excited by it cause it makes it all about her.

Before she was in the coma I really did like Grace but she has changed so much it’s so weird to see. Especially this push of this ‘family channel’ no one asked for which consists of praising themselves, shopping, repeating how she died, talking down about their son and the same the next video. Atleast her old videos had a little bit of substance

• Sad
Her entire existence on the net is telling us what Cyprus ate… then telling us she’s bleeding from her unwashed vag. Then telling us she’s binge watched telly and ignored her kid all day whilst he watches coco melon on an iPad. She then tells us she’s excited about something but turns out it’s an AD. Oh, and did you know, she’s the girl who lived!?? And saw Archangel Raphael who told her to go back to earth because without her, we couldn’t possibly go on…. archangel grace will be her new alter ego.
Sort your fecking washing pile out and play with your kid grace, you’ve barely seen him since birth love.

• Heart

Blueblue123

VIP Member
We're not going to agree RE parenting talk but I am intrigued by intuitively raising himself. What does that even mean
When she was pregnant she said something about not worrying about her baby crying through the night because she would have a baby that would just align with her sleeping pattern.

Some hocus pocus version of when people let babies "cry it out".

• Wow
  • Sad